[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is there a novel with a main male character who's irresistibly adorable? alyosha karamazov for example. a twink protagonist
>>
>>23814111
Get your fucking cheese off the board you faggot retard, go back to x nigger.
>>
kys you weebophile pedo scum
just because "thing Japan" doesn't make it good in fact it makes it worse
>>
>>23814116
kill yourself dad
>>
>>23814111
Hervé Guibert, Crazy for Vincent
>>
>>23814120
>>23814116
Why is everybody on this board so angry hahahaha wtf
Check out Hamlet or Crime and Punishment, OP
>>
>>23814229
>main male character who's irresistibly adorable
>check out crime and punishment
Delete your account
>>
>>23814111
Don Juan by Lord Byron
>>
>>23814111
The Little Prince
>>
>>23814255
Idk what you mean by adorable, I just thought of male characters who I really liked and didn’t want anything bad to happen to. If you’re looking for literal childish innocence then I’m not sure of any real literature
>>
>>23814229
i was going to put Raskolnikov as another example lol
ill read Hamlet then, needed to get into Shakespeare anyway thanks
>>
>>23814287
I thought of some more. Check out Catcher in the Rye, Sorrows of Young Werther, Norwegian Wood (protag is a lot like Shinji) and almost all of Mishima’s stuff, he’s really into the sensitive and pure young man archetypes
>>
>>23814120
If you think Japan automatically makes something bad, then you are no better than those who think Japan automatically makes something good.
>>
The merchant of Venice has a super cute male friendship.
>>
>>23814270
this is a good one
>>
>>23814383
Actually, I am better than them, because I am not cucking to foreign culture. It's called having a backbone. You should try growing one.
>>
>>23814570
wow youre so cool literally mic drop
>>
>>23814593
Jacking to hentai, watching anime, and reading manga is not cool. It never will be and never has been. You're just mad you got called a loser on a website specifically for losers. You're the loser of the losers. Must not feel very good, huh?
>>
>>23814619
dude you dont know anything about me, stop projecting
>>
>>23814643
I know that you got triggered about me calling Japan shit awful dogshit. So that tells me you were really offended by that comment. You're either a weeaboo or a nip. But nips have their own nipchan, so you're 100% a weeaboo. Go cry some more while holding your anime waifu body pillow.
>>
>>23814655
im not even the one that anwered first, that was someone else, you think youre talking to one person
>>
File: Emari.jpg (210 KB, 2541x1415)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
>>23814570
You are actually worse becayse they love something and you hate something.
Do you also think the same about the greeks? We are in a literature board after all.

If you don't like foreign media, then I guess you are all of these together:
>black/brown
>obese
>female
>hair dyed
>non-binary
>homosexual
>>
>>23814570
>Cucking to my own nation is le better!
Quite depressing one can't approach artistry as a global citizen and has to constantly sob himself over where it comes from regardless of it's content. Hope you enjoy smelling your local politician's dicks, I heard the likes of you love old cock. Most great artists and writers lack the insane nacionalistic fervor peoplr who regurgitate them as "le national icon" attribute, in fact quite a lot (Dostoevsky, Cervantes, Dazai, Proust etc) were very critical of their own cultural roots and hated on their own nation somewhat.
>>
>>23814111
You name aloysha and not the prince from the idiot. He's so naive and heart-warming.
Also le petit prince and the good soldier svejk
>>
>>23814111
Nately from Catch-22 is pretty adorable, though he's not the main character.
>>
File: Fb8jEf0WQAACuve.jpg (277 KB, 1200x939)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>23814255
You would never understand.
>>
>>23814111
Me, myself, the story of my life. =3
>>
>>23816471
literally, hes so mentally ill to the point that its adorable
>>
>>23816265
i was going to mention him but hes almost in his 30s

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.