[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0076.jpg (601 KB, 1170x1490)
601 KB
601 KB JPG
I can understand how in a world of stuffy Kantian ideals and pragmatism that Nietzsche would be a major breath of fresh air but I guess I don’t understand how what he was saying was all that revolutionary? Why does he act like he alone is responsible for discovering the notion of transvaluation of values? I know Ecce Homo is hyperbole but it’s hard to not hear “to be honest you need to have a pretty high IQ to understand Rick and Morty” among the aphorisms. Surely the Greeks had to have had the same discussions.

I do like how he takes down the stoics though lol.
>>
He's the first one to have a meaningful discussion about it, rather than shit like the Euthyphro dilemma. But also he's the first one who had the balls to actually smash the hollowed out facade that was western ethics up until then.
>>
>>23815819
Nietzsche was a Kantian
>>23815966
>he's the first one who had the balls to actually smash the hollowed out facade that was western ethics up until then
actually Kant did that.
>>
>>23815983
Kant took the same basic protestant ethical outlook but tried to base it on his autism rather than christianity.
>>
>>23815819
Bump
>>
File: 20240521_095412.jpg (1.42 MB, 2736x3648)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB JPG
>>23815819
I've been taking estrogen supplements as a way to "get back" at my dad. He told me I could never be a femboy, so I became a trans girl. Fuck you, dad, I'm going to be the sexiest trans girl in my city!! I'll start an onlyfans to rub the salt into the wound. How's them apples, dad? Your little "daughter" is a sissy slut for big cock! Big BLACK cock specifically!!! >:D Ooo what's that daddy~? you don't like your "daughter" being a sissy slut, huh? Too bad! I'm going to get fucked by big black throbbing veiny cocks and get turned into the city bicycle ;D sorry daddy, but I'm no longer your son. it's just that simple. it just werks! What's that, daddy~? you don't like blacks? well it sounds like you're a racist bigot. and yes, I AM voting for Kamala! I know you wanted me to vote for Donald Trump but TOO FUCKING BAD you asshole!!!!! >:D I'm voting Kamala and there's NOTHING you can do about you! Why don't you go fuck a fleshlight since mom left you to rot and take care of your sissy trans girl slutty daughter who loves big black cock? I'm a white redhead who wants to get FUCKED LIKE CRAZY by Tyrone, Jamal, Emmanuel, Desmond, and every other black guy in our city! hehehe I'm willing to bet you'd never envisioned your "daughter" being an onlyfans slut who loves to ride the BBC carousel, right daddy~? yeah that's right, fucko, I'm going to ride the BBC carousel and there's NOTHING you can do about it!
VOTE TRUMP!
PRAISE MARX!
>pic related is a preview of my onlyfans content
>>
>>23815983
Kant gave a band-aid solution for the ethical problems of our legal system. For Nietzche, Kant was literal brainrot even tho his categorical imperative is one of the foundation blocks of western legal systems and Nietzche not.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.