[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Anybody have any recommendations on a good book light? It seems that without natural light, a simple reading lamp won't do with my bad eyes. I've had something like pic related for the longest time, but it just doesn't cut it, it doesn't reach all the way down the page. I had seen something at Barnes and Noble a long time ago where it was a whole lighted sheet that you could slip over the page, though that wouldn't be good for things like small paperbacks, and the only one on Amazon is a cheap Chinese piece of shit.

Then there's the snake light that wraps around your neck, and that looks retarded, but probably the best functionality. Any thoughts?
>>
>>23817449
Just buy a more expensive one from amazon with good reviews. They work just fine.
>>
I use the lightswitch for the light that I have in my house
>>
>>23817459
Feels like a risk, but I guess I'll scope out some reviews. The design of something that sits in the spine is more appealing, though.

>>23817464
Must be nice to have good eyes.
>>
>>23817483
Just...get a brighter bulb?
>>
>>23817544
The only lamp that works for me is my crane desk lamp in my office because I can position that shit right over my head. But I don't want to read there.
>>
>>23817566
i have another desk lamp on my bedside table, some cheap shitter that I got from lidl for like 10 euros
it also has 4 dimness options so its perfect for my before the bed reading in somewhat dim lightning, i can also rotate it to adjust the lightning perfectly
>>
File: book light.png (332 KB, 484x480)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
I bought one like pic related and im liking it
>>
>>23817706
That looks pretty cool, though I'm looking for something I can curl up in an easy chair with.
>>
>>23817721
it wraps around your neck, also usually if im reclined while reading I just position it on my chest
>>
>>23817846
Well, that does it. That sounds dope. The spread of the light looks better than the other neck-worn thing I saw on Amazon. Can I have a link?
>>
>>23817867
https://www.amazon.ca/Book-Light-Reading-Lamp-Bed/dp/B0BW36L7M3/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1HV5HA071Y3UT&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.zCNjUGwh_3kdVh0pdsuhLJ-aVDX73jAd76NbF2co32IrI6s_I4OS4UZjPL4_IvkJoUwJ9Eix6A5zHh5mKhq4v5DE7-iVPPYiLEX-1o-J5ZxJQBDaa_FPuvloAse3BTxQRhuO-bzVlxf1AJFBSf_xkM_ngxF-haolxhFtjBhJVdQsYDka2G6x6cFME35Qo6z89Qaq9UDpO-4LkNsUh_sa09SufLiOoVezft0blphC00poqjcCGq1wW96txWRwhN2tQETuZzb5vY7Xbi-twIeoXGzH99_oiKw71XYLZqQW8Xg.O5pEESHN-Ot8bKruBFWjZykwHw_puw1r4di7Y69TSyY&dib_tag=se&keywords=Book+Light+Reading+Light+Book+Lamp+for+Reading+in+Bed+-+Book+Lover+Gifts+for+Women+Men+Dad+Teenage%2C+Eye-friendly+Rechargeable+LED+Neck+Booklight+Book+Accessories+Cool+Gadget+Birthday+Stocking&qid=1726601254&sprefix=book+light+reading+light+book+lamp+for+reading+in+bed+-+book+lover+gifts+for+women+men+dad+teenage%2C+eye-friendly+rechargeable+led+neck+booklight+book+accessories+cool+gadget+birthday+stocking+%2Caps%2C149&sr=8-1-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1
>>
>>23817449
Nigga just get a kindle
>>
>>23818228
Thanks, based anon.
>>23818254
I have one. But I also have a collection of physical books I'd like to read.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.