[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 653234568.png (934 KB, 986x593)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
>>
>>23817501
Don't really care for retarded tranny grifter 'history'
>>
>>23817501
>Retard vs. Retard
At this point you can just watch reality TV or something.
>>
>>23817501
Just more Japhetite and Hamite bickering...I'll stick with my Semitic theories thank you very much. The pre-Columbian Americans WERE Phoenicians, as were the British, Greeks and Irish, and Hebrew IS the ancestor of all languages.
>>
Hence some of the social aptitudes manifest today in the most remote corners of the African world: they are only the distant results of an ancient alliance with the white race. These aptitudes are weak, inherent, indecisive, as the link itself has become, so to speak, imperceptible.
>>
>>23817513
I don't understand why people assume that Noah just popped out three kids of three different races. And where would East Asians fit into all this as they are neither black,white, nor Semitic?
>>
>>23817551
Yakuub created them before crafting white ppl, duh
>>
>>23817528
>Hence
That's not how you start a sentence.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.