[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0318.png (47 KB, 187x240)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>Whatever happens, I am with Israel. I am with Israel when Israel suffers. I am with Israel when Israel suffers from inflicting suffering. I cannot say anything more. Certainly, I have my political preferences. I am for Peres. I think Begin was wrong, very wrong, to encourage colonization. But I do not feel I have the right to preach, when what is closest to me is at stake.
>>
I know pic rel is one of the chud authors, Blanchot(?), but you chuds really need to include a name with the quote or rename your "IRL Chudjak" pictures to be the person's name.
>>
it is completely opaque to me how all these fuckers devoted to an ethics of the Other (Blanchot, Levinas, Buber) are also devoted to fucking Israel. Who is the Other of the Other if not the illiterate palestinian for whom so-called liberal values are nothing but the discourse of men wishing to dominate him?
>>
>>23818304
>holocaust
>pogroms
If it's "completely opaque" you're probably just an antisemite honestly.
>>
>>23818336
jews are not privileged corpses and jewish extermination is not a privileged form of ethnic cleansing
>>
>>23818304
Anon its just jew lies, it’s not that deep. Whatever privileges the jew is what they’ll say.
>>
>>23818304
Jews spreading views that just so happen to unilaterally benefit Jewry? Really, Jews would really do that?
>>
>>23818304
Next you'll act surprised that marxism has always been a front for jewish ethnonationalism.
>>
>>23820103
Retard alert
>>
>>23818304
i can't tell if you're joking or not
>>
>>23818304
In Blanchot's case b/c he was close friends with Levinas and probably felt guilty about being far-right before the war
>>
>>23820202
Yeah I suppose it's a good thing to see flaws in the man. I knew Buber and Levinas were ultimately zionists, but I thought Blanchot was a bit more weary on it given his comments on Israel as a state in an endnote of The Infinite Conversation. I can make sense of it, sure, but it's disappointing that, ultimately, Blanchot's ethics of the Other is just a way for him to deal with his own guilt. Nietzsche is right again: every philosopher's system is just a sign language of the affects.
>>
>>23818043
Who? Sounds based, honestly.
>>
>>23822547
retarded faggot
>>
>>23822806
Gay, yes, but I'm certainly smarter than you.
>>
>>23822827
>zionist
>intelligent
pick one
>>
>>23818043
BLANCHOT NOOOO
>>
>>23824385
they just nuked 4000 arabs with pagers yesterday, they clearly are high iq
>>
>>23824385
Vast majority of non-grifter scholars support Israel
>>
>>23820103
How would that even make sense dolt
>>
desu frenchies just like being contraries. purely the reason genet went and hung out with the palestinians (besides perhaps being an oppurtunistic pederast) they gotta zig where others zag god bless them
>>
>>23818043
Holy BASED

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.