[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4715.jpg (88 KB, 1032x1149)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
yo the knight of faith and the ubermensch are literally the exact same archetype
>>
arche me til I type
>>
>>23818648
Did Nietzsche have any original idea at all?
>>
>>23818648
>knight of faith
gods little good boy goyslave
>ubermensch
gods unto themselves
>>
>>23818656
obv you didn’t read Kierkegaard
>>
>>23818669
his mind is so twisted and fucked by ancient jewish mysticism + aryan autism that he is absolutely not worth reading
>>
>being a crazy irrational dude is ... Le good!

Moron take, born from a extremely neurotic mind trying to find certain on a uncertain world.
>>
>>23818648
Thanks for the laughs
>>
>>23818653
Even if OP were correct, which he is not, Nietzsche never even read K.
>>
>>23818798
It's pretty genius compared to your Dunning-Kruger tier take.
>>
>>23818885
>being an irrational retarded is genius

Only in a mind of a Christcuck to JUSTIFY this type of thinking.
>>
>>23818891
>>being an irrational retarded
Well, anyways. Your epistemology and notions of justified belief have been spoonfed to you. Any midwit thinks rationality is... le good and irrationality... le bad. It's amusing how you even derided him by acknowledging how the world is uncertain yet cling to notions that rationalism is.
>>
>>23818648
look at the terms themselves
"knight of faith" and "overman" are not equivalent ideas
>>
>>23818913
Are you dumb? If you can't have rationality to make sense of things, then become a retarded knight of faith will eventually broke his own religion and tradition because anything goes after all because well... The guy is a complete irrational retarded following him own whim.
>>
>>23818918
That's interesting considering all belief systems rest on axioms which are taken on faith. This doesn't mean each one is equally valid, as you said, there should be some conception of what is true and false otherwise things become arbitrary. However, rationalism is the most flat-headed and banal conception of knowledge. Two, if you were truly logical you would be left with nothing but meaningless tautologies. Third, the human mind has parameters which means we cannot see everything so in order to form a complete or meaningful picture of our condition we need to make leaps of faiths (which can be based on argumentation and justified belief but ultimately require a leap.)
>>
>>23818648
you're re right but not for the reason you think
On a hermeneutical level they absolutely aren't the same, and if you tried to write an academic paper about how they're "exactly" the same you'd probably get laughed at (although standards are so low you might be able to get away with this)
But on the level of REALITY they are talking about the exact same thing, because they're both describing their imaginary vision of happiness. Of course Nietzsche would start seething that I used the word happiness, but ultimately all ideal states are the same and the word used to describe them is happiness. People all think that their ideals are different, and they use different words, metaphors etc to describe them, but they're all doing the same thing of trying to reach a mystical state of permanent bliss that does not exist.
>>
lol y'all niggas worried about what is real instead of what is good

meanwhile I'm chilling with some Christians in a 200 year old building adorned with mahogany and brass and we talking about why the modern world sucks and why we should have little beautiful children, a tire swing and white picket fence
>>
>>23819682
Show me a line in the New Testament advocating having children.
>>
all philosophy, theology etc. is delusional, misplaced faith. the sooner you realize this the sooner you might escape midwitism (unlikely).
>>
>>23819685
Matthew 19:14

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.