[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_4621.jpg (59 KB, 1017x1024)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Thinking of converting to Ismaili Islam, it seems like the most high IQ kind of Islam around today.
>>
No.
>>
>>23819457
worshiping a european hedonist fat boomer is high iq?
>>
>>23819457
No, but I have schizophrenia
>>
>>23819457
>Ismaili Islam
Admit it - you've played the Assassin's Creed series and you've read Alamut by Bartol and want to LARP as le based assassin killing infidels and fellow Muslims alike
>>
>>23819457
I found the trick to always see the dog or face. Cover the dog’s eyes and you’ll see the bald face. Look at it in its entirety and you see the dog.
>>
>>23819457
I saw the face for a millisecond; then the dog. Now I can't see face.
>>23820397
My fingers are too big.
>>
>>23820457
U can resee the face by realizing the dogs nose functions as an eyesocket
>>
>>23820480
Thanks.
>>
>>23819457
Wouldn't seeing the face make you less autistic? Normies see faces and emotions in everything, it's beneficial for social animals.
>>
>>23819457
>like the most high IQ kind of Islam
>>
>>23820124
no they just pretend like how they would appear in your mind if you had Schizophrenia like acting they consipre

Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.

4chan Pass users can bypass this CAPTCHA. [Learn More]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.