[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1723921788829.jpg (190 KB, 1280x918)
190 KB
190 KB JPG
What would a great NEETdom novel look like? There's any book in real life like that?
>>
File: IMG_8221.jpg (91 KB, 636x1000)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>23822257
You faggots really need to read some more books, it’s extremely obvious that you’re oblivious. This is like that guy talking about writing “the incel novel” when houellebecq exists already because he needs to lurk moar.
Not only is the protagonist a neet, he is eerily similar to a lot of people on this site. Most of all he goes to see popular movies that he knows he’ll hate because he loves hate watching, which sounds exactly like all the people on /tv/ that obsessively watch the capeshit they claim to hate.
> Ignatius J. Reilly is an overweight and unemployed thirty-year-old with a master's degree in Medieval History who lives with his mother in New Orleans. He utterly loathes the modern world, which he feels has lost the medieval values of "geometry and theology".
>>
File: eqn4ajonih531.jpg (46 KB, 1080x607)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>23822257
You have to live it
>>
>>23822257
O B L O M O V
for the hundredth time
>>
>>23822257
I posted the first chapter of my NEET novel and you guys said it was boring. I ended up shelving it and working on something else.
>>
>>23822315
blessed bloatlord
>>
>>23822257
A Jew painted this btw. Thoughts /pol/?
>>
>>23824201
are the /pol/acks in the room with us now?
>>
>>23824235
It’s exceedingly likely. But thoughts?
>>
>>23824603
them j boys are alright but I wish they would ease up on those pale stein fellers

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.