[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Travesuras.jpg (8 KB, 213x350)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>"The Bad Girl" by Mario Vargas Llosa
The story of a hopelessly romantic Peruvian expat who wastes his whole life waiting for his middle school crush to come back into his life. She does. Only for her to leave after a few weeks to go back to a newer, more exciting fling. This repeats every few years until he is an old man.

>"The Tunnel" by Ernesto Sabato
A short novel about a painter who notices a girl noticing a scene in one of his paintings. He determines that this is the only women in the world who can understand him, and becomes obsessed with her. They begin a relationship, but when it becomes clear he is not the only man in her life, he kills her.

>"Memories of My Melancholy Whores" by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
A 90 year old Colombian man, who never slept with a women if he didn't pay for it, falls in love with a prepubescent girl whos virginity he plans to purchase. Infatuated by her, he spends every evening sleeping beside her naked body in a brothel, without ever learning her real name, having a conversation, or indeed, having sex.

What does it say about me, that after having read all three of these novels, I feel like I finally understand what real, romantic love is?
I feel like a geriatric latino man in a 25 year old white man's body.
>>
>>23822385
True love can only flourish wherever rape is always a real possibility
>>
>>23822385
You’re not white though, you’re brown like all latinos. Why are you pretending to be white?
>>
>>23822385
It says that you're autistic or that the women you've had in your life, if any, were subpar if even that. It is most likely the latter which is the deciding factor.
>>
sex books are made by beta cucks for women
>>
VARGAS LLOSA, SÁBATO, GARCÍA MÁRQUEZ, SON DE LO PEOR DE LA LITERATURA HISPÁNICA; POR ELLO SON TAN CÉLEBRES.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.