[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: gr.jpg (145 KB, 658x1000)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>completely mogs the other two books in the meme trilogy
>>
File: proxy-image.jpg (13 KB, 320x240)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
DAMNED 'BO
>>
>>23822967
ig I'll have to take your word since I didn't finish either of them yet
>>
>>23822992
this is the only one that is funny and coherent. maybe it's just because I understand the cultural references a bit better, but infinite jest often veers from black humor to just blackpilling and ulysses feels like navel gazing. GR has the same stream of consciousness style but it manages to rub my personal psyche the right way. maybe it's because it's the most political of the 3.
>>
>>23823005
I haven't read all of Ulysses yet (I only read 7 chapters), but of what I read, it's both very funny and still politically poignant
>>
>>23823072
maybe that's the big brain one and GR is the pea brain one but even GR is pretty hard to read and requires a lot of niche cultural references

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.