[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Wonder what became of this child
>>
That's me, today is my 18th birthday. I'm a crack addict.
>>
nervous breakdown from peaking too early
>>
>>23823033
He is in the cage.
>>
>>23823178
Will he ever be able to destroy it?
>>
>>23823287
YES
>>
File: 1666798113503182.png (173 KB, 694x498)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
Naelchads we just cannot stop winning
>>
>>23823174
Many such cases
>>
The tiger is a metaphor for his homosexual tendency and he has since trooned out
>>
>>23823033
>>23823471
This six-year-old single-handedly proved that free verse poetry is pure nitwittery, and it hasn't recovered since.
>>
i read he died of brain cancer
>>
>>23825253
The complete opposite. He reminded us that free verse poetry doesn't have to be like the "poetry" of the atwoodist kaurian vuongites. The Tiger is a genuinely good poem regardless of how much people joke about it.
>>
>>23823471
>poem about chad leaving after dumping his load
>>
>>23823033
Pleb ESL here, I’ve seen this poem posted many times but I don’t understand why it’s good? Can someone plz explain
>>
File: fat korea tiger.png (795 KB, 676x676)
795 KB
795 KB PNG
>>23826256
He's cheering the tiger on while all the physical - and moral - coward adults around him run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Nael's innate sense of justice and freedom has not been schooled out of him yet. Tigers belong in the jungle, not inside cages. You could say the poem itself is a tiger that clawed its way out of his mind, and is now free-- or even that Nael is a tiger discontented with being cooped up inside public school.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.