[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_5900.png (2.14 MB, 828x1792)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
Now that the dust is settled, what did I think of the next great chud novel?
>>
Can’t believe iToddlers don’t have adblock
>>
>>23823796
i been meaning to check out born under a black sun. so i gotta ask... what did you think of it?
>>
>>23823796
This book inspired me, a mysterious unknown anon, to make a song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5WO62eZvOM
>>
>>23825241
I’m in the same discord as you!!
>>
File: ss.png (144 KB, 540x206)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>23823796
the duality of man
>>
>>23824977
I don’t know what I thought of it, that’s why I asked you
>>
>>23823796
I would unironically check it out so I went to lit on my phone but the only ads were unreal press, looks like you got bumped OP
>>
>>23828956
sadly bids are pretty expensive on this board :(
linktree/BornUnderaBlackSun if you still want to read it
>>
>>23824955
I use 1Blocker
it doesn’t seem to work for 4chan, probably because 4chan itself is on one of the adult-site blocklists already
some of the 4chan self-serve ads are cute and have soul, so I don’t bother adding a 4chan-specific block
>>
front cover looks like conan the barbarian
>>
>discourse on adblocks
Does anyone on this board read?
>>
>>23829556
We are worth every penny
>>
>>23829866
thanks, it was the vibe I was going for. really happy with how it turned out
>>23829925
well with ten bucks spent so far, I have 105651 total impressions, 306 clicks on the ad, of whom 134 clicked through a link in the linktree. From this I got two more views on ao3, four more views on wattpad, and 2 followers on Royal Road. I have a lot more views on Webnovel and Royal road but I'm pretty sure they both artificially boost those numbers by a ridiculous amount
Let's say one of those people actually read it and didn't just click on it and leave, for the sake of my sanity. For that one individual, I am very thankful he read it and hope he liked it
>>
>>23829556
I'm not really into this kind of fiction but I clicked on the links in the hope that it would help somewhat. Best of luck to you OP.
>>
>>23830208
thanks <3
>>
>>23824955
I mean, they're the only ads I can stand, they're made by people from here for people from here. yes, ads in general are shit, but I do believe its best to support the ones that are trying to skew the practice in a better path
>>
>>23830208
how does clicking the ads without buying or doing the shit help him? doesnt that just cost him more money
>>
>>23830819
doesn't cost me money whether or not the ad was clicked, only if it was seen

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.