[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>"It's hard to say goodbye to old boyfriends - especially you!" Clara shrugged. Then she put her head in her arms and cried harder.
>When Clara finished crying she wiped her eyes on her skirt and turned to him once more. "Give me a kiss now, Gus" she said.

Holy fuck this is the shittiest female perspective in any book I've ever read
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 126x84)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>Buffalo Hump thought, they should break into smaller parties, and fan out along the headwaters of the Brazos. They would quietly go between the forts and kill all settlers they could find.
>"Tomorrow we will break into small parties" he said. "We will fan out, as far as the headwaters of the Brazos. Go quietly between the forts and kill all the settlers you find." The warriors listened silently

Are you fucking kidding me
>>
>>23823877
its emphasizing the simple mindedness of these savage people you dumdum

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.