[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
I hate women
>>
>>23824016
I love men, however.
>>
>>23824016
If this place hates pretty women why does it keep posting pretty women and harrass them?
>>
>>23824014
This is AI-generated, right?
Just watched one of her vids and something seems off. What even is that accent?
>>
>>23824028
because they want to punishing wymen for not having sex with them
>>
>>23824028
/lit/ wants to be the pretty woman who gets fucked by Chad
>>
>>23824028
Everyone one here is sexually frustrated and directs their anger at women because of it.
>>
>>23824014
The bungler is betrayed
>>
File: 17267711520731.png (561 KB, 982x745)
561 KB
561 KB PNG
>>23824016
Agreed.
>>
>>23824742
Well maybe they should just take the dicks then
>>
>>23824028
I don't. I really love women.

Do they frustrate me? Yes. Should we take their opinions seriously? No. Should we be mean to them? Also no.

However, we should always remember that their value has to come from their beauty, reproductive beauty. Otherwise, they end up getting compared to men, and women are a strictly inferior version of men, judged on the terms of a man.

As Aristotle notes, the good of a thing is the function of a thing, and the function of a thing is that aspect of a thing that makes it unique, that gives it the essence of a thing.

The essence of a woman, what differentiates her from man, is her ability to bear children.
>>
>>23824014
/lit/ neckbeards who spend eight years studying Kant's first Critique get very touchy when Chad and Stacey read only a primer and come out looking none the worse.
>>
File: kant.jpg (596 KB, 1024x1024)
596 KB
596 KB JPG
>>23824014
>Mogs space
>Mogs time
>Mogs metaphysics

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.