[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If an "unconscious" exists, then you will never be able to prove to anyone or yourself with any certainty or meaningful likelihood that you are not acting unconsciously
>>
>>23824027
You are 100% correct but isn't it a bit too obvious to make a thread about, anon?
>>
>>23824033
It doesn't feel obvious. I almost constantly see people positing that it exists or talking about it while at the same time acting as if they are somehow beyond it or can get beyond it. It feels like it just ends up being whatever the hell they want it to be. I mean, how can you even be aware of it if it's supposed to be in a place that you are literally unaware of? It's paradoxical. Does Jung ever actually talk about this at all?
>>
>>23824050
(Late) Jung was pretty wacky and not representative for psychoanalysis in the slightest. Generally speaking it is a consensus for anybody in the field that you can never clearly demarcate between the conscious and unconscious system.
>>
>>23824065
I thought Jung said the same thing. But if you can't clearly demarcate it then what's the point?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.