[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Any books you recognize aren't the best but you find them charming anyways?
>>
Song of Ice and Fire
>>
>>23827604
How does it end?
>>
>>23827622
Her vampire boyfriend turns her into a vampire. It's an all roght ending but it's rushed - I found interviews where the author said that there were going to be ten books in total and the last book originally had a different name, which makes me think that something happened that caused the number of books to be cut down to nine and Schreiber having to fit in what she wanted to do for the last book in the ninth
>>
>>23827604
Why hello there 14yo girl, good to have you here.
Just for your information, young adult romcom teen drama isn't appropriate for this board, /lit/. I think you'd fit much better on /lgbt/, /s4s/ or /a/.
>>
>>23827727
Why did it even take 9 books to get there in the first place?
>>
File: 1704973642396495.png (996 KB, 654x930)
996 KB
996 KB PNG
>>23827604
my light novels
>>
>>23827768
Apparently it was just gonna be a single book, then the author's publisher landed a nine book deal. In fairness, all the books are very short
>>
File: 30142431637.jpg (51 KB, 400x621)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
The books of Guy Des Cars. I feel them comfy. Pic related would make a good anime.
>>
>>23827758
At least I'm not a pseudo-intellectual dumbass like you who acts smater than he is.
>>
>>23827604
Is that Rem's art
>>
>>23827798
What's this one about out of curiosity
>>
>>23829381
Delinquent girl overhears a conversation between the MC and his friend about his preferences in women and shows up to class the next day with her style changed to match. That's the gist of it.
>>
>>23827604
Coven King and any of that puly fantasy SLOP
>>
>>23828059
dont listen to him.. I read both Evola and Vampire romance novels.... its called being an aristocrat of teh soul...........
>>
Stephen King fiction. Whether you think his writing is low tier or not, he has been hugely influential on the whole horror genre.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.