[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/lit/ - Literature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1703240119084421.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720)
177 KB
177 KB JPG
How do the Warhammer 40k Books and Lore compare to the Dune Books and Lore? Including Brian Herberts books
>>
Dune is perhaps the only SF series worse-written than WH40k
>>
>>23828367
Political intrigue vs. exhausting war.
>>
>>23828453
What is you top SF series then?
>>
File: Sherbert.jpg (112 KB, 1500x1106)
112 KB
112 KB JPG
>>23828367
Fuck Dune. Frank Sherbert enjoyers think the flavor is more complex then it really is, when in reality it's just s-o-y flavored Sand made for people who can't digest milk (Blacks). The worms were probably an allegory for the gay tape-worms his disowned son probably had in his AIDS infested bowels, and THE SPICE was just a nice way of saying that Brown people can't enjoy basic nutrients without the help of drugs.
I would fuck Frank Sherberts wife, and force him to dream about it years before it happened.
>>
>>23829342
>made for people who can't digest milk (Blacks).
Everyone can digest milk retard. It's your pasteurized garbage that's the issue, and only whites have adapted to it earlier on more than other races.
>>
>>23829350
Then why can't Brown people take solid shits then you fucking retard? Ever seen a porty-potty in a spanish construction site? If you had you'd know it resembles the writings of Frank Herbert.
>>
>>23829366
Reread the post more carefully dumbass: You are not drinking milk, you're drinking a toxic, malnourished substance that was ONCE milk.
>>
File: noodle.jpg (103 KB, 894x904)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>23829377
Listen Moron, I've tried to get Blacks to drink Raw Milk, they just refuse to do it, Okay? I've even tried making Macaroni and Cheese with Raw Milk slipped in but their primordial negroid intuition continuously regurgitates the monkey shaped noodles all over my kitchen floor. It's just simple eugenics retard, if they can't drink milk then they sure as shit aren't going to create a functioning civilization, and I'm tired of people like Frank Sherbert justifying the inferior digestion of sand monkeys by making their food Spicier.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.