[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

See fucking thread name
It's like Valken but better and with more autismo stats

Get it now
>>
Platform?
>>
>>22598371
Apparently all of em, PC included. Look for 'leynos 2 tribute'.
>>
>>22598379
I’m in the PSN store and don’t see shit
>>
>>22598555
Ah shit, looks like right now its only xbox and pc. Ps and switch are coming later on.
>>
Cool, still gotta play the first, so I can do that while waiting for a sale
>>
Is any of it localized? I can read Chex mix
>>
>>22598614
Yep, full translation
>>
>$22.49
haha no, I'll wait till its 80% off or something
>>
>>22598320
I'll buy it because Leynos 1 was cool.
>>
This is just a game in a emulator isn't it?
>>
Is it just a port, or does it have a bunch of extras like Valken Declassified?
>>
>>22602586
I believe it has save states and a rewind, but dunno about art galleries n such
>>
>>22602211
This is just a game in a emulator isn't it?
Probably, but it's also translated. We just need someone to upload the ISO
>>
>>22598917
anons like this is why we can't have nice things
>>
>>22603944
If they price the rerelease of a 20 year old game accordingly I will purchase it. Simple as.
>>
>>22604293
>it's old so it worth less
and that's precisely why we can't have nice things
never ending greed for more, and then you get surprised where all good games have gone
>>
>>22604302
Dunno why you are crying to me when the anon above your other post was asking for the ISO already.
>>
>>22604304
some people will always pirate and never planned to purchase in the first place. at least he is honest
Again, I don't have anything against you personally, wait for sale or something, game won't go anywhere

But I do think that endless chase for "value for money", "amount of content" and them being "new", when buying game resulted in worse games being made in general.
Especially today in oversaturated market.
Like no one can make game with limited scope for niche audience and actually be in black. Because their game is not "20/40/60$" material via some imaginary standard.

In this case game first time officially released in english, which is alone more than our happy 65% community could ask for.

thank you for reading my blog.
>>
>>22604317
The cost of production was covered 20 years ago, this is as bare effort of a release a company can do. The Leynos remake which actually took some effort to make from like 5 years ago is $20 for reference. This rerelease is just a quick cashgrab and should be treated as such. As said, I'll support the game when it goes on the deep sale they've already set it up for with that $25 price tag. $5 is a perfectly reasonable price.
>>
>>22604331
You underestimate how much it costs to translate and port this shit.
Not to mention securing license.
But I guess we'll not see eye to eye for it. Let's just disagree and not clutter the thread anymore.
I just sick and tired of people treating games as worthless items not worth anything ever.
Especially that for these 20$ today you hardly can buy as much as you could 20 years ago.
I honestly do believe that this race to the bottom for game value is the reason we don't get that much of good things anymore. Like FM remakes exist precisely because no one but cheap polish subcontractors can make game that cheaply so game sales can cover development costs.
>>
>>22598320
Can we have more of that Saturn recovery works?
>>
>saturn tribute
Don't these releases always have insane amounts of input lag? I only bought the Cotton one and that was miserable.
>>
>>22598379
Not on the switch tho.
>>
>>22610457
?? I pirated the switch version couple of days ago
>>
>>22610875
You mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyOdIz681ew
Was looking for an American release instead.
>>
>>22604349
Its not a remaster or a remake it's a fucking port. I'll just emulate it on my handheld. Wake me up if it ever gets a remake
>>
>>22604293
$22 is literally nothing you fucking neet. That's the correct price.
>>
File: 7311537.jpg (222 KB, 600x545)
222 KB
222 KB JPG
>>22598320
Thanks friend anon, I'd almost forgotten about it and might have missed it if I hadn't seen this. Just got it!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.