[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701592601620892.jpg (1.03 MB, 1200x1350)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB JPG
These are the only Riders I know, am I missing out?
>>
I only just started watching this series starting with the originals and getting close to finishing V3. For a long period of time I haven’t really gone into Heisei or even neo heisei era rider besides the event crossover movies occasionally but while I was watching the original and V3 I looked into those shows more and they seem like to be pretty good in their own right except ghost separate from the showa series. So it’s either yes or no depending what you think although I do hear the showa/heisei crossovers are marvelous.
>>
>>22598690
While masked and covid-compliant u mean.
>>
>>22598678
00s had the brialiant idea of merging emo / malcore with KR. Also they sold out to the fujoshit market so every rider has to have some homoeroticism present. Kiva is full on Tliwight / scene culture.

10s is where they go full toyetic mode and they abandon the bug motive completely after a point until Reiwa. While Phase 1 Rider was focused on telling an emo story, every Phase 2 Rider main goal is to sell you toys and tell some bullshit story second.

Reiwa has been pretty bad duo to COVID and its aftereffects.
Zero-One failed as a return to form. Saber failed duo to being written by the Ghost guy. Revice is a colosal failure. Geats attempts at being serious make it unironically a comedy. And Gotchard is something everyone will pretend never happened after it ends.
>>
File: 1685861631414257.jpg (42 KB, 679x375)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
Early heisei KR is pretty good, Kuuga alone is worth it
>>
>>22598678
I'm not going to try and convince you to watch Reiwa although I like it,
but if you haven't watched Kuuga and maybe Agito you're definitely missing out. If you're allergic to toy shilling then OOOs and Hibiki if pretty cool too.
>>
File: 1687752292116674.jpg (154 KB, 600x786)
154 KB
154 KB JPG
>>22598678
Big time.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.