[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1853.jpg (41 KB, 640x480)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
BREAKING: Zeon has just seized one of the colonies in Side-2.
I wonder what they’ll do next.
>>
Hope those cunts don't do anything funny to them, m8
Already have to deal with the shite rent here in Sydney
>>
>>22681352
Zeon is trying to fix the colony gas problem. It's a nothing burger
>>
>>22681352
Shit are they trying to throw that thing at our base? We need to break the shit out of that colony so it lands elsewhere, maybe Australia, that'd give them bad PR and us good PR
>>
>>22681367
can we try and have it hit somewhere in asia instead? it'd be less mouths to feed
>>
>>22681369
Throw it at California instead.
>>
>>22681352
Fake news nothing ever happens
>>
>>22681352
It's the jews
>>
>he thinks colonies are real
wake up sheeple, it's all a tax scam
>>
I think we should just give the Zeon boys their independence
>>
>>22681352
>A COLONY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
We all know it's a false flag by the federation to justify raising taxes for more MIC spending and to pass their version of the early 21st century patriot act. Zeon could never take a colony on its own and wouldn't even know what to do with it if they did.
>>
File: 1514418684893.png (343 KB, 400x400)
343 KB
343 KB PNG
>>22681396
They already had it and so did Side 6. Do you think they just built up that military of theirs from nothing?
Also
>niggers and spaceniggers ITT throw shit at EVERYTHING
>except for the j*vians
>except for *naheim
We're well and truly beyond fucked. I hope you assholes enjoy what is to come because it's never going to fucking stop
>>
File: Spacejews.gif (692 KB, 480x208)
692 KB
692 KB GIF
>>22681376
Leaked surveillance confirms.
.>EVER FUCKING TIME.
They're playing both sides as always.
>>
>>22681396
This is a dangerous threat to our democracy
>>
Colonies can't survive re-entry, no way they'd actually just drop a colony like that. I call bullshit.
Also those colonies have millions of spacenoids living on them! Why would they genocide their own people when they just want independence from Earth? Makes no sense. I smell a false flag coming.
>>
>>22681993
Side 2 were inferior spacenoids. They deserved it.
>>
>>22681352
>https://youtu.be/Q-IhulEqHEM?si=przcernA70Wu23Uk

How the fuck this happen?
>>
>>22681396
They can have independence when they can pay for and maintain their own damn station
>>
>>22682131
whoa when did mobile suits get this advanced? Is this some kind of zeonic psy-op? Fake CG videos to demoralize us Earth Federation chads?
>>
Why don't we just nuke them?
>>
>>22682274
Why don't we just drop a colony on Side 3 as revenge?
>>
Calling a space colony independent, is like calling your 20 something kid independent because they moved from their old bedroom into a basement apartment
>>
Bros....I heard they're gunna dump the colony on a collision course at Jaburo...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1ceS68lCXA
>>
>>22681352
Nothing ever happens.
>>
Space colonies could never sustain a war with Earth, that's insane. I call bullshit.
>>
pls pls pls drop it on Israel or California
>>
>current sydney population: 5.3m
>20+79 years of growth left until D-day
do you think australians would become the next jews?
>OI CUNT REMEMBA THE 10 MILLION
>>
File: GUNDAM (87).jpg (958 KB, 2000x1251)
958 KB
958 KB JPG
>30km Colony
>60Gt
>10km rock
>124Tt
...what?
>>
>>22683628
>STOP HAVING FUN
no, you kill yourself
>>
>>22683759
Space colonies are mostly empty space. Rock is all rock.
>>
Hallo My Name is Hideaki Mitsubishi-arov from Side Odessa, I think we should give the Space-men independence because they weapons is super demoralising and real

Hail the Globe Federation!
>>
>>22683759
'Should have dick-slapped it back into orbit.
>>
>>22681352
stupid fucking ZIGGERS think they can do shit with their retarded wunderwaffle "mobile suits" with their cope AMBAC bullshit. Let's see how they do against the federation fleet. Stupid Zablatto dogs. Cant believe this board is infested with ZIGGGER shills, how much Zabi cum are they paying y'all?
>>
File: 1693599654125345.png (87 KB, 1000x700)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
>>22687847
Fuck you I will side with anyone that does not decide to make the entire fucking world Brazil.
>>
>>22681352
We should have this thread on 9/11.
>>
WTF guys, I just heard Zeon is planning a second colony drop at Loum, we should send the entire Federation fleet to ensure that tragedy is never repeated
>>
>>22687853
stupid brown spacenoid Zigger can't into real politics like the Federation has, probably suffering from oxygen strangulation in his floating dildo he calls home. 2 more weeks and you are finished
>>
>>22687880
>2 more weeks and you are finished
Like to see you faggots try I bet your shitty excuse of a government will collapse without a single zeon boot touching earth.
>>
>>22687886
>spacenoids on earth
like THAT will ever happen delusional Zeedor. Your "mobile suits" can't even walk and I bet you all shit yourselves under normal gravity
>>
>>22687895
Ignorant fucking spheretard the colonies have nearly the same .g as earth so I would 100% not shit myself. YOU will be the one shitting himself when you realise the mobile suits legs are not just for show.
>>
>>22681366
Side-2 had a swimming pool and library! Does that sound like a WMD to you?
>>
File: unnamed (2).jpg (32 KB, 512x288)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
If a single fully loaded UNSC Cruiser with its full marine compliment (and a few Spartans for good measure) were sent to the OYW, how long would they last before getting bodied?
>>
>>22687902
>believing what the Zabis tell you
look, you dick sucking soft spacenoid Zigger fuck, you are delusional if you think you can stand up to the Federation and brazilification. All real powers in our solar system support brazilification and you stupid muttoid larpers who think you are gonna win with silly zanny "mobile suits" are literally out of your mind. You literally exist in Federation space. "Mobile suits" are literally NEVER going to catch on and I guarantee you that the first time they come into contact with a Federation battlefleet, you are gonna run tail in between your stupid mechanical legs and then flood the internet with zigger cope like you always do. You are a joke third rate power in the solar system and honestly I don't know why we don't just gas all your stupid colonies and turn them into farming outfits. Sitting here in Australia and feeling smug knowing you ziggers can't even lay a finger on me even if you really wanted to
>>
>>22688217
They wouldn't get bodied. All UNSC warships have Titanium-A armor plating, an alloy that's strong as fuck and great at dissipating heat. It allows UNSC warships to perform atmospheric re-entry unassisted and still be combat capable even after sustaining serious amounts of damage. Basically, think of it like a MUCH superior version of Luna Titanium. In the case of the Marathon class cruiser, the cruiser seen in your image, it has around two meters of Titanium-A armor, and is noted as being capable of withstanding substantial amounts of fire from Covenant warships. Now, consider the fact that the beam weapons in Gundam are nowhere near as powerful as the energy weapons that the Covenant use, and that until the last few months of the OYW war the only beam weapons anyone has were mounted on warships and even after their introduction most mobile suits used ballistic weapons. Barring a full on barrage on all sides by an enormous fleet of ships, or a direct hit by the Solar Ray, nothing is going to fucking scratch it.

Now if we want to consider offensive capabilities. The two MAC guns the Marathon has outranges literally anything either side can field and obliterates any warship either side throws at it, it has a ton of anti-ship missiles made for fighting ships with the same kind of armor, it has a number of secondary coilguns were also made for fighting ships with the same armor, it carries five nukes, is covered with point defense guns and, because it's a capital ship, it almost assuredly has a Smart AI that can run all these weapons simultaneously and still maintain the rest of the ship. It also has a slipspace drive, allowing it to disappear and appear wherever and whenever it wants.
>>
>>22688352
Minor correction to your post: UNSC slipspace drives like the one on the Marathon aren't -that- accurate.
>>
>>22688373
That's true, but even without perfect accuracy I imagine that it could make a jump from, say, Side 7 to Side 3 without totally missing. Slipspace inaccuracy also isn't as much of an issue in this scenario as it is in the war with the Covenant, since neither the Federation or Zeon has the same capabilities nor do they have warships fast enough to respond to the warship that just appeared.

Ultimately though I don't imagine that this scenario as a whole would last very long. Once they find out where major military installations are, like Solomon, A Baoa Qu or Jaburo, they can just park outside of the enemy's range and hit it with a barrage of MAC rounds and/or the nukes it has.
>>
>>22688352
>>22688457
The reverse would be more of an interesting match up. The Fed fleet from the OYW and some zeeks or even the AEUG sent back to, say, New Mombasa.
>>
File: Magella_Walk.jpg (141 KB, 1038x1728)
141 KB
141 KB JPG
>>22687895
>>22687902
>>22688227
new zigger wunderwaffe just dropped.
>>
>>22688481
I don't think that the naval battle would go all that different, but I think that having mobile suits on the ground, especially those with beam weapons, would cause the Covenant some pain. I can imagine a group of Nemos or GMs teaming up on a Scarab, one pilot cutting it in half with a beam saber. The only thing is that once the Covenant gains air superiority they'll ruthlessly bombard the mobile suits and I doubt that they'd be able to hold their own at that point.
>>
>>22688227
>>22688541
This level of spheretard delusion is just sad you will see this is the age of the spacenoid now, your shitty dying ball could not even survive without the aid given from the colonies so after they all rise up with Zeon against the federation you will be forced to bow to them. Your precious warfleet cant destroy every colony.
>>
>>22688352
the majority of weapons on UNSC ships would be rendered useless due to minovsky particles. You can't do a what-if related fight with Gundams without utilizing the in universe reason for why they exist to begin with. I don't think sustained particle beam weapon blasts would make the UNSC ships happy campers either
>>
>>22688770
The missiles, might have trouble if whatever 500 year advanced targeting can't cut through, but the MAC cannons and coilguns would probably be fine, which are the main heavy hitters anyway
>>
File: SigmaBustMMX7.jpg (59 KB, 800x719)
59 KB
59 KB JPG
Space colonies, you say?
>>
>>22688550
>>22688352
>>22688373
Imagine if the zeeks find their way to a ring
>>
>>22688217
UNSC ships can go toe to toe with film-only Star Wars capital ships yet you seriously think the UC Gundam factions would be capable of doing anything to them?
>>
File: Colony Drop.png (934 KB, 1004x567)
934 KB
934 KB PNG
Nope, not gettin' out of this chair.
>>
>>22692425
OH SHIT OH FUCK THE DID IT THE MAD FUCKING LADS THE ZEEKS FUCKING DID IT WHAT THE FUCK WHERE THEY THINKING
>>
>>22681369
If it lands in India, we'll have to cut Zeon a check.
>>
>>22681352
I don't get it:

Just let drop to the moon instead of earth

They just need one or two colonies to make two big strikes: Granada and the earth as entire planet
>>
File: MOBILESUIT (27).jpg (277 KB, 2000x1544)
277 KB
277 KB JPG
>>22700690
>Just let drop to the moon instead of earth
Funny you mention that.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.