[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1719297312171703m.jpg (83 KB, 634x1024)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
Unicorn Gundam appreciation thread. Because some of us like the newtype shenanigans. Even if Narrative C-Parys did it better.
>>
>>22698994
This thread is gonna be a fucking nightmare.
Though for what it's worth I love Unicorn. The MS is great too.
>>
>reddit accurate meme
>>
>>22698994
>some of us like the newtype shenanigan
Fuck off Fukui, we know it's you.
>>
>>22698994
I used to like Unicorn, the suit and show, until it became MCU retardation with all the time-travel bullshit

in my heart, F91 and V2 still mog this piece of faggot shit
>>
Still haven't gotten around to watching Unicorn. Used to like the design and the kits when it was new and novel but I've gotten seriously fatigued on it over the years.
>>
>>22698994
I really like the simplicity in the original suit. All the derivative suits after it just don't have the same appeal.
>>
BANANA! YOU SAVED THE WORLD AND NOTHING BAD WILL EVER HAPPEN EVER AGAIN! THE BOX HAS BEEN OPENED!
>>
>>22699544
Wasn't the whole point to keep it shut since him and mineva thought no one was ready for the entire Federation government to be illegitimized?
>>
>>22699413
Unicorn has a lot, and I mean a lot, of mobile suit action without the Unicorn in it at all.
>>
>>22699544
thanks for proving you speedwatched it, fuckwit
>>
>>22699555
AKA the parts worth watch. Unicorn was packed with talking for no reason. We need more like Narrative and less like HF.
>>
>>22698994
Not the best thing out there but I liked it enough that I would rewatch it at least once every two years.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.