[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0196.jpg (1.05 MB, 1170x2083)
1.05 MB
1.05 MB JPG
GundamINFO's uploading the '79 compilation movies to Youtube. Most likely not the first time they've done this.
They're showing Soldiers Of Sorrow tomorrow at 7AM, Encounters In Space on Sunday at 7AM.

Beware of Koreans.
>>
who fucking cares
>>
i don't get why they remove stuff and then reupload.
>>
File: 1716958525632246.gif (2.79 MB, 476x480)
2.79 MB
2.79 MB GIF
>>22725854
You since needed to make this post.
>>22726090
So new people check them out.
>>
Surely all Gundam fans must have seen 0079 by now yes?
>>
>>22726159
I've never seen the movies.
>>
>>22725730
>Most likely not the first time they've done this.
they did it about a year ago. it's usually the case with bandai youtube, they keep cycling shows from time to time for livestream.
>>
>>22725730
>Beware of Koreans.
Were they the ones who reported the movies the last time they were uploaded to get them taken down?
>>
>>22726226
No they're just everywhere on the livechat. It's 8PM for them when it's 7AM for us.
>>
>>22726090
Retard
>>
How many versions of these compilation movies are there? There's a bunch of audio differences between a couple of them.
>>
>>22726159
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>22726095
>catturd

Why would you remove stuff? That's just costing you views
>>
>>22731819
If it's always there, people get complacent and put off getting around to watch it which can lead to lower viewership that drops off over time. Some people literally never get around to it, it's common for people to have massive backlogs of media/games/things they want to try. If it's only available for a limited time then people who want to see it are forced to make the time to go see it while it's available, and are more likely to think about it and keep it in mind so they don't forget due to fear of missing out.

If given the choice between two things you want to watch, and option A is available forever while option B will become unavailable in a few days, guess which one you're going to prioritize?
>>
>>22731829
>stuff should just get cycled off streaming services

That's retarded, bruh.
>>
>>22731838
fuck out of here, I don't advocate for that shit, I download 4K encodes for archiving on my home server so I don't deal with that shit, I'm just explaining how it works

all about tickling that spot in your brain that makes you feel happy about getting something in time, and if you did miss it then it tickles the other spot that makes you want to not to miss it again

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.