[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0697.jpg (77 KB, 700x585)
77 KB
77 KB JPG
Because I need these and I have never owned a single pair of Crocs.
>>
I'd wear those to job interviews.
>>
>>22731479
You’re too fat to wear shoes

Anyone that thinks these are cool are too fat to wear them.
>>
>>22731479
Exactly. They go with anything. I feel like they will sell out too since Gundams are starting to be popular in the mainstream again.
>>
>>22731479
>>22731484
They are kid sized so unless you are children, twinks or midge you are fucked.
>>
>>22731483
>You’re too fat to wear shoes
Is that a thing? How could you be "too fat for shoes"? What would you wear then?
>>22731487
Just remove the safety strap babes, where we are going we don't need no brakes.
>>
>>22731487
There are men and women sized pairs too
>>
>>22731497
I’m calling you so comically obese that your feet have become so fat you can no longer wear footwear intended for humans.
>>
>>22731497
>Is that a thing?
Seems like anon is speaking from experience.
>>
>>22731487
They only sold the adult sized ones at AnimeExpo. Totally fucked.
>>
>>22731484
>since Gundams are starting to be popular in the mainstream again.
I haven't seen this
>>
>>22731818
Gundam peaked with children and teenagers in 2001-2 and even then it wasn’t “mainstream”. Saying it is today is madness.

Newfags will never know walking into department stores and seeing rows of Gundam action figures (like an insane amount from every series even ones that weren’t currently airing, you could never collect them all) and getting fully professionally dubbed video games (You will never know playing Journey to Jaburo as 0079 was airing on TV).
What a time to be alive. Gundam was always niche but that small window was it’s flash in the pan in the USA.
>>
>>22731818
are you kidding people mistake any japanese mecha and call it a Gundam now. that's how you know it's mainstream.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.