[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Remember the mecha anime made by Yanmar of all things announced last year ? More information are released about it (and a new key art)
https://www.yanmar.com/jp/about/brand/yanmar_robot/news/2024/07/18/140383.html
>will air in spring 2025 in an omnibus format of five episodes
>produced by Masuo Ueda (City Hunter, Gundam Wings)
>Shigeru Morita is the screenplay writer
>Each part of the series will be animated by a different «up-and-coming» anime studios
>strong environmental and hopeful themes, Miru has no weapons

>Synopsis:
MIRU is a robot created by humans in the distant future. Unarmed, it travels through time and space to visit various eras. Although it is a parallel world in both time and place, it meets people who are desperately living in every era, and sympathizes with their worries and suffering, supporting them in their steps to a new life.
By meeting MIRU, humanity begins to walk towards hope.
Why was this robot created, and can it save the future of the Earth, which is heading towards a dystopia? MIRU itself is not perfect, and it worries and learns from its encounters with people.
With the addition of a new friend, "MIRU," humanity takes a step toward a brighter future. It's a small step, but like the "butterfly effect," this step will bring about big changes and become a step toward recovery. This anime is imbued with the idea that
"we can create our own future."

>the concept of the story is said to be : «" 'Confrontation and Harmony between Humans and Nature.' The protagonist will navigate challenges and personal growth, striving to preserve the environment required for our existence, while the presence of robots will be depicted alongside their journey. The title of the anime, '未ル (Miru),' represents the future, and is a verb that reminds us of the way we actively move with our own strength. Even if there are difficulties, we will create a better tomorrow by each person overcoming their challenges"»
>>
>Comment from Masuro Ueda
"What? Yanmar is making an anime?!" I was shocked, as if I'd been hit over the head with a hammer. And a robot anime?! No, what's more, they don't even have weapons? Weaponless robots?! I started my anime career with Mobile Suit Gundam, and I never thought I'd be making another robot anime at this age.
But after hearing about it, I was so impressed with their challenging attitude and the enthusiasm of the members that I thought this could be quite interesting, and now I'm pretty engrossed. I'm participating in this project, which may be the last shooting of my anime career, and I feel incredibly happy to be a HANASAKA.
>>
Miru looks pretty sexy.
>>
A mecha story without any war ? I’m interested. I wanted that for a while
>>
>>22734167
You got tons in the last couple years.
>>
>>22734168
I mean as in, no battle or weapons
>>
>Positive butterfly effect
sounds interesting
>>
File: 1719534832824545.jpg (120 KB, 819x717)
120 KB
120 KB JPG
>>22734098
This is a really cute idea. I'm looking forward to this one. Thanks for bringing it up, OP
>>
>>22734098
The robot designs looks different, I remember it being angular like EQUUS & having more construction related extra arms
>>
File: 1691008803611.png (1.39 MB, 1080x608)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
>>22734219
This is what it looked like a year or so ago.
>>
>>22734098
This looks cool, and I have nothing bad to say about it. However, the logo looks like a minimalist design of the Witch from Mercury's logo, and I think that it's a bit funny. Please carry on.
>>
>>22734219
>>22734224
Perhaps it’s design will changes as the story progress ? Or depending on the short. Based on the teaser it seem the show will have many artstyle.

Though I assume the «real» design will be the initial one.
>>
>>22734648
Yeah I suppose the arms will vary from episode to episode.
>>
>>22734648
>>22734700
This is the old poster
>>
>>22735310
there's seemingly no more pilot...unless the girl is also the robot
>>
>>22735328
>there's seemingly no more pilot
There never was I think.
>>
>>22735328
I think it’s a brigadoon situation
>>
Bump.
>>
File: 1702949095871058.png (36 KB, 415x434)
36 KB
36 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.