[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Chars Proposal.png (808 KB, 957x718)
808 KB
808 KB PNG
Would Amuro being alongside Char at Axis have drastically changed the Universal Century for the better or worse?
>>
>whatifism
>>
>>22736601
I'm not even sure if Char was being serious here, it seems more like he's trying to justify his way to Amuro by bringing up Lahlah.
But even if he was being serious, Amuro taking his offer would be completely out of character for him and make no sense, whatever you suspect would happen doesn't matter because it would be complete fanfiction nonsense, it's a different character at that point.
The most likely outcome would just be that they form the AEUG a bit earlier I guess? Idk.
I don't see a reason why this outcome would change Char's way after the OYW, he didn't really fuck with Neo Zeon at that point in time. In my reading, the events of Zeta are what makes him heel-turn in CCA.
>>
>>22736601
Char would STILL find a way to be a gigantic asshole.
>Amuro joins Char
>half a year latter Char switches sides suddenly realizing he was wrong and that they have to fight after all
>>
File: Axis_Amuro.png (42 KB, 256x256)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>How to ruin Haman than she already was by the time Char bailed from Axis.
>>
File: cumdamseed.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1920)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>22736601
Wpuld Kira fighting be with alongside Amruo for maok Uc a bettor worse universe than eva by metrics of apocalypse?
>>
>>22737216
What is wrong with you?
>>
>>22736857
>But even if he was being serious, Amuro taking his offer would be completely out of character for him and make no sense, whatever you suspect would happen doesn't matter because it would be complete fanfiction nonsense, it's a different character at that point.

I don't have a dog in this hunt but I am curious as to why it would be all that out of character for Amuro to be onboard with focusing on fighting the Zabis like he was pushing during the battle. I get that both of them were completely onboard with killing one another since it was only a day after Lalah died but was Char even all that wrong in saying Lalah would want the two of them working alongside one another?
>>22736601
Hard to say if Haman would gravitate to Amuro more since he was the stronger Newtype of the two. Also harder to say if Amuro would even be all that functional in space since he was suffering from severe space PTSD after the OYW and Zeta.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.