[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1669623613294011.jpg (1.49 MB, 2105x2480)
1.49 MB
1.49 MB JPG
I had a mech dream for the first time a few days ago and I finally get it. I used to think mechs were stupid and tanks were undervalued, but mechs aren't about replacing tanks...they're about replacing infantry. A mech is, essentially, a giant, armored infantryman, with the advantages of both a tank and an infantryman combined, and the disadvantages of neither. In a mech, you really do feel the thrill of combat, of taking cover, throwing grenades, suppressive fire, and fire and maneuver, all those wonderful things that make infantry combat so much fun. But at the same time, it's not ruined just because a tank crawls in, because you have more than enough firepower and armor to deal with it.
>>
>combat is about having fun
based and true

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.