[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1721772958711785.gif (59 KB, 434x492)
59 KB
59 KB GIF
Tank Police thread
>>
>>22747506
New Tank Police was not as entertaining as the first , there I said it.
>>
Can you imagine if Leona and Noa met?
>>
>>22748258

You dont have to feel guilty for saying it, its true.
>>
>>22748262
There was an ancient piece of fanart I saw online that had exactly that of the two yelling at each other while in their machines, it was a crossover pic that had other characters in there as well
>>
the ova has a jarring tone shift about halfway through. it almost stops being a comedy anime for a significant part of the series and it just kind of happens without warning. kind of gave me whiplash. feels ghost in the shell but further into the future and everyone's retarded kind of like idocracy. maybe the bacteria ate everyone's brains.

it's all rather haunting and surreal for a gag anime.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.