[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/m/ - Mecha

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: natvscoor.png (306 KB, 1080x1080)
306 KB
306 KB PNG
I don't see what's so special about Coordinators compared to Naturals.
They're not that impressive.
>>
>>22836089
Coordinators have magic space genetics that give them the power to be Donatello from the Ninja Turtles. They "do machines" or whatever that means.
>>
Coordinators are genetically engineered to have the peakest of traits like height and physical or mental growth. They can also be born with odd influences as well like what was shown in Freedom where the groupies had the ability to mind control people

Naturals are just like rolling a dice on all that
>>
>>22836122
So it's like being a savant without the autism? You can just be good at the piano or basketball without having to make that your only purpose in life?
>>
>>22836122
>Naturals are just like rolling a dice on all that
Skill issues. Send them to Guyana Shields.
>>
>>22836118
That doesn't seem too unusual. A lot of us would, given the opportunity.
>>
>can block bullets and go super sonic
Nigga's anything but "natural". He would probably whop spiderman in hand-to-hand.
>>
>>22836089
Sneedfag, why are you using Domon here? Guy can fight mobile suits barehanded like Master Asia if he tried, aka he's a super robot character and logic doesnt apply to him. All your shit sneed threads with these dumb questions or general redundancy just to spam the catalog.
>>
>>22836122
Besides the Flaga funnel stock footage gene there's no real case of that. The start of seed makes it pretty clear that the gap between Coordinator and Natural is way bigger than just a few standard deviations, with coordinators rewriting operating systems on the fly, being immune to illness and Kira managing to survive the Strike heating up during re-entry. That last one is especially significant since even if the strike was only a few degrees hotter than normal human tolerance that would still be completely biologically astounding, since it would mean every single heat sensitive protein in the human body would have to be modified or have some new drastically superior Heat Shock Response
>>
File: k8h4lp6obd7y.png (257 KB, 915x933)
257 KB
257 KB PNG
>>22836089
>>22836118
Coordinators are supposed to be what happens if you "Coordinate" the alleles a child receives at birth from their parents rather than leaving it to the random recombination that occurs in "Natural" meiosis. Due to errors within the Coordination process pure-breed Coordinators become infertile after 2 generations of breeding.

Hibiki's "Ultimate Coordinator" was an attempt to fix the genetic errors that caused Coordinator infertility. The Accords were completely sequenced designer babies with designer genes added to give them superpowers.

>>22837053
Most of that can be attributed to Fukuda and Morosawa not really knowing what perfect genetics or what being in the 99th percentile of intelligence would actually let someone do. Coordinator abilities are pretty much a bad example of this copypasta about Sherlock.
>>
>>22837075
>pic
Let's get real here for an unrelated second, the second one is infinitely more entertaining.
>>
>>22837075
> :: that moment when you realize Moriarty can be shortened as Morty, and Sherlock as Rick.. ::
>>
>>22836089
They're genetically modified fpr traits you want. They tend to be stronger, smarter, etc and SEED MS have OS that doesn't work as well with Naturals before Kira made one. In practice, they still die if you shoot them.
>>
>>22837075
Someone like Anton in real life would never make it to adulthood. He would've gotten shot and killed as a teenager the moment he said some disrespectful ass shit to the wrong person.
>>
File: Lacus Ass.jpg (22 KB, 600x337)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>22836089
Look at this and tell me you don't want an Accord.
>>
>>22836089
How strong would Kira be if he was trained by the Undefeated of the East?
>>
>>22840195
Not strong enough because Kira is still limited to the biology of someone from Seed as oppose to G.
>>
>>22840170
My Keilas Guilie is getting ready to fire.
>>
>>22837075
Yeah speaking of. Did they ever actually solve the infertility issue or are Coordinators still on a generational time limit? If I recall they were having issues even by Seed.
>>
File: 1706304748089[1].png (96 KB, 455x232)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
>>22843148
>Did they ever actually solve the infertility issue or are Coordinators still on a generational time limit?
The Clyne Faction already knew the cure. Sex with Naturals is the only way. The Zala Faction's surviving heir agrees and plunges balls deep into Natural pussy.
>>
File: 1200324320251.jpg (36 KB, 321x240)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>22843148
>If I recall they were having issues even by Seed.
When you take Durandal's past into cosideration, it is probably a relatively new problem at around the mid CE60s since PLANT already had the whole "arranged marriage" in place by that time and Patrick was like "We can SCIENCE our way out of this problem!" in response to Siegel in CE71. (Durandal was born in CE41 and Talia was born in CE44 so they were probably some of the earliest Second Generations given how CE timeline and history works).
>>
>>22840195
Yzak is the better candidate for Master Asia's tutelage.
>>
>>22836089
>Domon
>Natural

You're a retard
>>
>>22843310
I mean memes aside that was the original intention from George Glenn right? It seemed like he already kinda knew about the issue ahead of time, and intended for coordinators to breed with naturals to create the superhumans naturally.

>>22843566
Yeah that's true. I guess I'm just wondering if they managed to get something out of the ultimate coordinator project on that front. Wonder if Durandal's Destiny Plan actually addressed that in any way, given the importance placed on genes and how you'd be slotted in society.
>>
>>22844163
This. He trained for like 10 years to be a gundam fighter

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.