[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: QtTrapNeets.png (87 KB, 508x630)
87 KB
87 KB PNG
Oh hey, two pretty NEET mares kissi- WAIT, THEY'RE DUDES? Edition.
Previous: >>40775375

>What is this general?
NEET/Misfit Pone is a thread for ponies who despite their best efforts (or in some cases complete lack thereof) struggle to fit in with the rest of society.

>What sort of stories can you expect to find here?
• Slice of life stuff.
• Lots of odd cute ponies becoming the waifu stories.
• Lots of being the cute oddball pony stories.
• A few NEET-recovery stories.
• A lot of smut, if you're into that.
• Lots of ponies to get you started with a variety of personalities and quirks. Don't like one of them? Give another NEET a try!
• Much, much more!

>Quick rundown on the pre-existing ponies ITT:
Floor Bored - The OG OC NEET from the very first threads. Floor comes in all different forms, but she's typically portrayed as a horny and kinda dirty mare most of the time. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2321489)
Pardise Skies - Paradise is a pony who started off as a NEET but ends up going to univeristy in a PiE setting. She's very quiet, easily spooked, likes to wear clothes and speaks with a stutter. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2289220)
Moon Dancer - Huge bookworm.
Taku - Friend of Floor who is *very* into anime. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1722376)
Goldie Mops - Goldie is another friend of Floors, only she's into kaiju and big monsters. Speaks with a cute lisp and seems very adorkable. (https://ponerpics.org/images/6192935)
Chimney Peep - Floor's sports nerd friend (Pic above, pony with the hat and lazy eye)
Home Sick - Probably the least covered NEET. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1727410)
Wallflower Blush, of Equestria girls fame but as a pone. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1658572)
Cuppa Noodle - Cuppa is a NEET snekpony who likes cup noodles and very tight hugs. (https://derpibooru.org/images/1892447)
Cipher the Programmer - The super paranoid overthinking male NEET-pony (https://derpibooru.org/images/2236987)
Dot Matrix - A pony who is into retro gaming. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2577975)
Anon Mare - Anon Mare is entirely up to your own interpretation. Same premise as Anon Filly but all grown up. The self-insert pony.
Writer's Block - A NEET pony whos background is currently unclear. Know anything about her? Let us know ITT (https://derpibooru.org/images/2561414)
Starry Sails - A chubby mare who lives in a PiE kind of setting. Friends with Anon. (https://derpibooru.org/images/2657594)
Synthwave - A femcolt/trap NEET that enjoys making electronic music. Very laid back, somewhat flat in tone and expression. (https://ponybooru.org/images/3223846)

>List of some of the stories with known authors so far:
https://ponepaste.org/5398

>Archive of unnamed stories and one-shots:
https://poneb.in/u/FrankHogs555

>Link to OP:
https://ponepaste.org/5397
>>
In this edition, op misunderstands the alure of neetpone. Kys
>>
>>40915968
The allure of NEETpone is the NEETs themselves.
>>
>>40915968
what is the allure of neetpone?
>>
>>40915968
Enlighten us then, cretin.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (415 KB, 2307x1652)
415 KB
415 KB JPG
DAMN SHE BAD
>>
It's the same thing with traps. What you have drawn are females and called them male. It doesn't change the fact that you draw feminine body shapes, and it doesn't change the fact that you're gay.
>>
>>40916124
Kay?
That's not being denied, NEETs can be fat-arsed mares or qt stallions, we appreciate them regardless.
(But stinkfags are an issue)
>>
>>40915942
If the maintainer of the OP is around could he add this to the stories doc?
https://ponepaste.org/9771
>>
File: 407755.gif (475 KB, 500x281)
475 KB
475 KB GIF
>>40916131
I said I was sorry...
>>
>>40916331
>tried suicide but stopped by an entity
>ritual related to the end of the world
Z?
>>
>>40916338
No you're not. Not yet.
But you will be.
>>
File: 1698018917222002.gif (1.03 MB, 545x545)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB GIF
>>40916345
O-okay...
>>
>>40915942
Cute tranny oc
>>
>>40916559
No U.
Traps aren't trannies, begone.
>>
>>40915942
>>40915968
"What are you two faggots doing?"
>Synth looked up at Anon, who was standing over him and Acorn with a very displeased expression.
>"Huh? Same as every Sunday night. Boy's night in."
>Anon nodded, but his stern demeanor remained.
"I don't give a fuck what you two sissy faggots do behind closed doors, but look at the goddamn wall."
>Acorn and Synth ceased their fagout session and looked at the wall, which had seemingly become translucent.
>Behind it, many visages of green men in suits looking on were displayed, all equally displeased.
"You fucking tards are the thread OP. Listen, I don't know if your toxoplasmosis-addled brains can process this, but this is bad. Neetpone is already three hooves in the grave, for Celestia's sake the last thread took 49 days to hit 11."
>"But Floorb and the others, they're safe right? Neetpony has died before."
>Anon shook his head.
"You just don't get it, do you? Every time a neetpony thread dies without being remade, the ponies posted in it get a little more starved for attention. Sometimes, that leads to them figuring out that their bodies have worth. They clean up and fuck one normie stallion, and they're in grave danger of becoming a normalfag whore."
>"Learning to accept yourself for who you are isn't-"
>Anon slaps Acorn across the muzzle.
"But then who is left for the Anons to wed as their neetwives?! Who will take Cipher's virginity?!"
>A voice calls out from beyond the screen, one of the Anon's watching.
>"Put your hoof down Synthwave!"
>The original Anon sighs and rummages around in his pockets.
"I can't stop this thread from being terminal gay, but I can reverse the polarity."
>"And what do you mean by that?"
"Come on, both of you are practically mares already. Tiny dicks, long manes, rounded muzzles."
>Anon pulls out two comically large estrogen bottles with pink and blue "keffals" branding stamped all over them.
"Anyone who asks how I got these is a lord of megafail, but every straight man loves lesbians. You two know what must be done."
In case it wasn't obvious this green isn't my actual opinion kek
>>
>>40916589
toplel.
also what's "keffals?" A hormone seller? Not that, uh...I'd, need to know that or anything.
>>
>>40916832
Deviant homosexual that grooms and sells hormones to confused children.
>>
>>40916836
Oh. I looked up the name and got
>literal communist party candidate
It never ends. Nobody can just feel a little more comfortable presenting differently, it always has to come with this much political baggage. Always.
>CAPTCHA: TTV 88
if only twitch went full 88. That would be a sight to see. Not really good or bad, just entertaining.
>>
>>40916836
Like you, you mean?
>>
>>40916114
I wanna smell that.
>>
File: KINDLY_LEAVE.png (194 KB, 890x1024)
194 KB
194 KB PNG
>>40916841
Sir, I do not appreciate your tomfoolery and japes.
>>
>>
>>40917044
>untie the neet, cradle her in your arms
>"Poor floorb. Slipped past your shoulders when you got it on? If it helps, you spared yourself from several minutes of debilitating pain. The drop from a chair isn't enough to break the neck like the drop from a gallows is."
>she very clearly didn't expect such a graphic explanation, staring up at you fearfully
>"I've...done my own research. Let's just watch Berserk today, alright?"
>"I...I'd like that. Thank you, Anon..."
>>
>>40916848
lmao
burn in hell
>>
>>40916114
aer0 is a blessing on this fandom
>>
>>40915942
giwtwm
>>
File: 1668305171634110.png (485 KB, 1000x1100)
485 KB
485 KB PNG
>>40916589
>"But then who is left for the Anons to wed as their neetwives?! Who will take Cipher's virginity?!"
>A voice calls out from beyond the screen, one of the Anon's watching.
>"Put your hoof down Synthwave!"
Top fucking lel. Also, I feel like Synth is all talk and teasing, but wusses out when it comes to doing the deed, albeit for the usual NEET-associated confidence and insecurity issues.

>Anon pulls out two comically large estrogen bottles with pink and blue "keffals" branding stamped all over them.
And this is where I lost my sides your honor.

>>40917057
>Berserk
Now I'm once again reminded how much I'd love to see Synthwave cosplaying as Griffith.
>>
>>40917838
I would let Synthwave quote the dream speech at me in bed like it's a bedtime story while we spoon
>>
>>40917838
You're not wrong about that.
>>
>>40916114
https://derpicdn.net/img/view/2024/3/19/3324946.jpg

New one.
>>
>>40919012
>Aer0 actually drawing vaginal sexo
Damn, what timeline are we in?
>>
>>40919016
a nice one
>>
tomorrow I stop being a useless failgirl neet and start my bookkeeping job. hooves crossed that the online courses I took will be enough to not immediately fail and fall back into useless NEETdom. wish me luck, anons?
>>
>>40916354
Love the idea of an animal petting another animal. People is animal too. She should pet me.
>>
>>40919060
>Anon pretends to be a simple animal for work-free food and shelter
>also, bananas here are tasty as fuck
>whoever gets suspicious and tries to prove his sapience becomes the target of his pranks
>he can even pull the Ragtime Gal gag on the poor sod and have them carted off to a bedlam
>on Friday nights, after the staff goes home, platypus throws a poker game, with food pellets for chips
>various monkeys can trade said pellets for the snacks they swapped from the ponies
>god only knows what they do with those things, probably throw them at someone
>only downside is the big and very affectionate gorilla that's gotten a bit lonely and is desperate to find a mate
>>
>>40915942
>So what do you two losers do all day?
>>
>>40919373
"...s-stuff?"
>"I'm stuff."
>"SHUT-"
>>
Personally, I think Synth and Nutty would take turns.
>>
File: 1669006415982112.png (135 KB, 663x703)
135 KB
135 KB PNG
>>40919516
>pure cinnamon roll that also happens to be a massive homo
>sarcastic bisexual that jerks it to traps and likes to trap stallions himself
>both are starved for attention and affection
>both find comfort, peace, and solace in each other
>both are horndogs that can't keep their hooves to themselves
Imagine trying to help both become productive members of society, while dodging their attempts to drag you into a threesome, keeping the fact that the nut hoers is a massive homo hidden from his parents, and curbing Synth's "lil' shid" moments.

>inb4 the parents know
>they just wish he'd find someone to keep his faggotry confined to the bedroom
>thank horse god earth pony families have spare siblings to expect grandfoals from
>>
>>40919052
Good luck needfrend tranny, hope it goes well
>>
>>40919694
I think the anon is larping as a glimmernigger.
Still a deviantly homosex thing to do, moreso than liking traps.
>>
oh i didnt realize neet pones were a fag thing now.
>>
>>40919731
yeah i kinda stopped coming to the thread when it was just gay gay gay shit. like once in a while is fine, but it just got to be annoying
>>
>>40919731
Anon, I think you underestimate the desperation of some NEETs.
As with most things, it comes and goes. Just wait a bit and it'll be back to usual.
>>
>>40919731
>>40919757
>Complains but does nothing to change it
You could always post some NEET mares you like, yannow.
>>
File: ChorusSwells.png (157 KB, 516x436)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>40916340
I never thought about that when I originally started writing about her. Well, she doesn't have any desire to kill others and goes outside less so hopefully she's distinct enough. I love jthm that being said, and I can't deny that it's had some influence on the way I write stories.
>>
File: FloorBPCDoomercore.png (535 KB, 1000x995)
535 KB
535 KB PNG
https://youtu.be/UtfsS1A8sj0
>>
Any story where the NEET was finally pushed to the edge and resorted to mass shouting to deal with their stresses and frustrations?
>>
>>40921776
my diary desu
>>
>>40921776
There was a wallflower one but it was AiEQG, and I don't think anyone actually got shot
>>
>>40921776
>Mass shouting
Local NEET has a complete meltdown after getting stuck out in public on one of her rare trips to a gameshop at a nearby mall and starts screaming at the top of her lungs in the middle of a huge crowd of ponies, resulting in her needing to be dragged away and given a talking to by a very tired guardsmare, which simply makes things worse since that's 'confrontation' and now she's bawling her eyes out and on the verge of another panic attack since she thinks she's going to jail.
Once it's all over, she then proceeds to coop herself up in her apartment again, but now even more walled off than before after such a traumatic experience.
Something something guardsmare gets assigned as her 'royally appointed buddy' and now has to help this poor mare become a functioning member of society while also slowly becoming her first friend.
>>
File: 1470085463480.png (111 KB, 1357x1589)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>40921935
>Something something guardsmare gets assigned as her 'royally appointed buddy'
Probably has something to do with all the complaints filed against her after she made a very upset and distressed pony cry like a little foal.
>Such an incident would no doubt mess up the perfect service record of the local captain nearing retirement
>To keep this from going up the chain and then have that chain smack him on the nose, he pulls a fast one on the Internal Affairs
>Pulls the mare off duty, pending investigation, then orders the guard to go and apologize her teats off
>In the mean time, he gets in touch with a contact in social services, if anypony has a handle on that loon, it'd be them
>And what do you know, the old goat's hunch was right!
>The weirdo was a basket case that they keep an eye on
>Unfortunately, due to the staff shortage, they had couldn't spare a pony to go and chat up the crazy
>An idea formed beneath that golden helm
>A way to both punish guard that nearly cost him his pension, and make the incident go away if he can present a loon rehabilitated by his finest guard
>…maybe even make some friends in the social services that owe him a favor for helping with their staffing issues
>One cannot have too many useful connections after all…
>>
>>40919906
Fair, just an idea I had before reading the actual green. Honestly loved JTHM. Grim, crude, mean, but had a certain pitch black comedy I love. And the idea of the afterlife sequence is the kind of shit I wish happened in Helluva/Hazbin. Instead we got a bunch of gay shit and meaningless "shouting = funny" moments.
Come to think of it, Nny had his loud moments too, but they were more excusable I think.
>>
File: 3179756.jpg (482 KB, 1000x951)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>40919052
Good luck anon, you can do it
>>
bump
>>
I have a might need...
A need for NEETmares.
>>
>>40923778
>a might need
I might be tired.
>>
>>40919731
Every thread is, be glad it isn't blacked cuckshit instead.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (501 KB, 1953x2421)
501 KB
501 KB JPG
>>40919012
I really hope he colors these. He prolly won't tho ):
>>
File: 2233169.png (367 KB, 1921x2500)
367 KB
367 KB PNG
So why is she considered a NEET? She's socially awkward obviously but considering her special talent she's probably outdoors most of the time
>>
>>40923933
She was a family friendly school shooter plot.
>>
Bampu.
>>
>>40916589
FUNNY(ROO)
>>
>>40923933
You don't need to go outside if you have a greenhouse though.
>>
>>40919727
No larp, just a fellow NEET wanting to tell folks that it's not as hopeless as it sometimes feels, and that you really can escape.

>>40923933
There's a difference between a NEET and a hikki. Not every NEET is terrified of the outside, just the social interaction that might come with it. Plants aren't nearly scary as people, after all.
>>
>>40923933
Oh hi, kelly green arrived.
>>
Stop dying.
>>
File: pros and cons.png (349 KB, 1105x1090)
349 KB
349 KB PNG
>>40925911
How do I stop?
>>
>>40925911
To stop dying you must begin to live
Sun Tzu said that
>>
>>40925058
Now Miss Eri is a neet?
>>
File: 2236980.png (237 KB, 1000x1000)
237 KB
237 KB PNG
>>40925058
True but "NEET" implies you don't have a job, she could easily get one with her skills
>>
>>40926756
It's neetpone/misfit general, please stop this if you were the same person last thread this shit had to be told to. If not, then know that it's not only a neetpony thread these days.
>>
>>40926832
What?
It was just a question, you absolute nigger
>>
File: 1690540406275.png (181 KB, 571x600)
181 KB
181 KB PNG
>>40926762
Whether or not you could is irrelevant. A lot of NEETs have skills, they just have no self worth, are afraid of unspoken judgement, among other things
>>
Where is my trap NEET? I need him
>>
Le Bump
>>
>>40919625
>tfw no feminine faggot pone wants me in his butt
>>
>>40919768
99% of this board is consumers
>>
>>40923778
She's trying to sneak in a crotch sniff. Can you even believe this shameless mare?
>>
File: 472.png (709 KB, 2800x2000)
709 KB
709 KB PNG
wip
>>
>>40915942
In the story list: https://ponepaste.org/5398
Change Floor Chasing Love (NEET) to
https://ponepaste.org/456 . And its finished.
>>
>>40916589
>>
Typo. Sorry I’m kind of sleep deprived.
>>
>>40928361
But why would anon do that?
Your pone can be as magically effeminate as you like without the nonsense.
>>
>>40928361
>not going more
Coward!
>>
>>40927866
>Getting her head pet
>Drooling
>Tail aside
She might be tired but she sure is having a good time!
>>
NEET bampu.

>>40927182
I've been dead. The story is slightly mired right now.
>>
Stop dying, you.
>>
>>40926863
The answer to the question is "she isn't", and don't call me a nigger. That's not very nice.
>>
>>40928094
Very cute, poob.
>>
>>40919052
Yo how'd the bookkeeping job go?
>>
>>40931070
First week was fantastic! I was a nervous mess at first, but you can only be scared of kind old grandmas for so long before you feel stupid about it. It's for a non-profit old folks' community center, and all the other employees and volunteers there are really kind, and care a lot about the seniors. The old lady I'm succeeding is really sweet and patient, and she's been really good about offering advice and showing me the ropes of their preexisting system. She's like the grandmother I never had. It's a fantastic place, and I'm going to really like working here, I think.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

Bumpa rump
>>
File: Babbling Brook.png (197 KB, 1020x1020)
197 KB
197 KB PNG
"You ever think about, you know, getting a duck? Considering how much you gush about em' and all..."
>"H-Heaven's no! I- I don't wanna be the reason some poor ducky gets sick or- or hurt or even worse! I'm... more of an observer."
>You hear her rummage around in a paper bag a bit and then the distinct sound of seeds scattering on grass.
>"...Who occasionally feeds them."
>You turn to look over at your soft-spoken companion.
>She's sat on the grass nearby, hunched over in some vague attempt at seeming smaller to the little ducklings quacking and feasting a few feet away.
>She's staring at them with a fond little smile, not unlike their own protective mother.
>Speaking of which...
>Your gaze trails down the unkempt little mare's side and you find a dozing white call duck resting her head against Brook's blank flank.
>Apparently, feeding the park ducks on a near daily basis gains you some waterfowl friendship.
"You can't have Mrs. Rye, a known tail-grabbing grump, nuzzling your butt while you feed her babies and *not* think you're at least a little bit qualified!"
>She doesn't respond right away, but the way her ears redden tells you that you're pushing the right buttons.
>Brook gently sets aside her birdfeed and turns to face you, her mane pouring over her shoulders as she does.
>"But I... I don't have my cutiemark..."
>Her eyes fall upon the hen resting at her side.
"Well, what's that got to do with anything?"
>"If- If I don't have it, nopony will believe me when I tell them what I'm 'supposedly' good at! Th- they'll laugh at me... Just like m-my..."
>Her ears pinned back, she takes a deep breath.
>Whatever she was thinking must have been a bit much.
>She wiggles her hindhooves a little, careful not to wake Mrs. Rye.
>"D-do you... think I'll ever get my cutiemark? Be honest..."
>You lean back into the bench and let out a sigh.
"I think... It's a lot closer than you think."
>Her mopey blue eyes fixate on you as you give her a reassuring smile.
"I know you're afraid of messing up. Of being a... disappointment."
>You gesture a hand at the little flock before her.
"But this right here? That's not something a mare who doesn't know what she's doing can do."
>Her face is getting redder by the second.
"You're holding yourself back. I can see it."
>You lean towards her.
"It's okay to dream. Or to fail. Even if things don't work out, at least you tried, right?"
>"R-right..."
>The sound of rambunctious ducklings fill the silence between you.
"So... Whaddya think?"
>"I... don't know if an apartment is a good fit for a duck."
"...Ah."
>You rub the back of your neck a little.
"Didn't think about that..."
>Brook stifles a laugh.
>"It's okay! I... I kind of needed the speech regardless."
>She flashes a smile. "T-thanks for that, Anon."
"Anytime, Babs! ...Maybe we can uh... get you a decoy instead?"
>"Can I get a duck call too?"
"Can't you quack already?"
>"Qua- N-no! No I can't!"
"Pfft, yeah... Whatever you say, duck mare."
>"A-Anon!"
>>
>>40923933 she vanishes innawoods to her secret cabin so her overactive autistic mind can enjoy the peace and quiet she needs.
>>
Drew this earlier on stream today
>>
>>40932691
Very cute, love the hair detail.
>>
>>40932691
Good stuff. I feel a mighty urge to pet the nervous pone and give her a supporting hug.
Where many others drew Floor as a complete slob, yours simply looks messy.
It's a very refreshing break from the usual way people portray her.

>captcha: GJWPSY
Who let Derpy into the server room again?
>>
>>40932164
Ah you remember the blind date green
>>
>>40932877
It was a very cute green
>>
Liv
>>
sad neet hours
>>
>>40935105
>Sad Mare quacks and random duck facts
>>
>>40932164
Adorable story
>>
>>40932164
Nice
>>
File: IMG_1629.gif (1.67 MB, 319x272)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
this thread was so close to being gone.
>>
Stahp.
>>
File: 6570622.png (116 KB, 680x606)
116 KB
116 KB PNG
>>
>>40916114

This is too much ass on the waifu, and I say this as a man who likes a nice thick ass.
>>
>>40937271
Well Aer0 is a black guy, he always draws fat arses and is obsessed with anal.
>>
>>40915942
I would destroy their anuses
>>
Yeah, that would explain it.

THIS is proper maximum Moonie thickness.
>>
>>40937315
Hey now, I know a mellowhen draw when I see it.
b-based fatpone enjoyer?
>>
File: 1857105.png (386 KB, 1600x1300)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>40937091
Despite there being no 'canonical' Floorb voice (that's not just one-to-one tomoko), I can vividly imagine the specific tone this pic invokes. Raspy due to infrequent use, with a subtle voice crack that rears it's head whenever she's tired. A lackadaisical, almost monotonous way of speaking whenever she's trying to explain something she's interested in, be it anime or otherwise. Lots of little micro-stutters but never enough to make her hitch on her words for long.
God I love her so much bros...
What do you think other NEETmares sound like?
Some (like Goldie Mops and her lisp) are a bit obvious, but I'm curious what somepony like Cuppa would sound like. A lot of NEETs I can see having a pretty strong 'nerd girl' feel, nasally voice included, but I feel like there's probably a bit more variation than that when you get down to it.
All comes down to interpretation I suppose.
>>
>>40937471
>raspy due to infrequent use
I imagine her shouting at her TV when an anime jumps the shark or she gets into a textual argument online. In either case, 100% raspy would apply. I like the idea of little micro-stutters, maybe raising her voice to the point of cracking and then lowering in panic is her major impediment, since she rarely has a reason to moderate her volume in her room, but in public or with a friend around it becomes a stressful thing sticking to her mind.
I love floorb too. I have a waifu already, but I love floorb as a close friend who at times I enjoy teasing in a half-lewd, half-shitposty way just to rile her up.
>>
>>40937471
Alternatively, NEET's voice can be normal-ish, getting enough practice arguing with a TV/PC, just barely-audible, due to said NEET being overly self-conscious.
N-no, I didn't just describe myself, and you've no way of proving it.

>I'm curious what somepony like Cuppa would sound like
She a snakepone, lamia, whatever you call it. She'll be hissing her "s", maybe have some trouble speaking depending on the size of her fangs and if she has any.
>>
>>40937091
That's a really nice Floorb.
>>
Liv.
>>
Stahp.
>>
Neetboopin
>>
>>40937471
In a M.Nightsmalamadingdong-tier twist Synthwave sounds like Micheal Ironside.
>>
>>40940938
Who.
>>
Stahp dyin.
>>
Neetsave
>>
>>40941863
Yes
>>
is there a floorb version of numget?
>>
>>40937315
She looks pregnant here.
I wonder if she'd make a good mom.
...Would any NEET make a good mom?
>>
>>40942949
I mean, I would happily make a mom out of half of them. The companionship and affection of raising a kid might make them really happy, and worst case scenario I would still get to give floorb a womb massage, followed by months of pampering and bellyrubs. So win-win, right?
>>
>>40943089
Sure, the making and baking is the easy/fun part, but the raising? That's a whole different can of worms.
I'd like to imagine most potential NEETmommas would have a decent enough head on their shoulders to at the very least get their act together and make sure their foal isn't immediately screwed from the get go. Helps if they have that husbando buffer to keep them grounded.
I think it'd be funny if Floorb used the whole thing as an opportunity to relabel herself as a 'stay at home mom' since that's probably seen as much more respectable than 'no-life NEET'.
Can you imagine her getting thrown into one of those new mother support groups and giving all those poor mares a heart attack whenever she makes it abundantly clear that she has not researched/figured out how to mother in the slightest, but is somehow making things work anyways?
>>
>>40943715
I love that idea. Like she's somehow doing everything wrong and still rearing a healthy foal, all the while Anon has to hunker down at some dead end job to maintain *two* diets of Dew and ramen noodles. All the other moms are disgusted at the fact that her idea of barefoot-and-pregnant tradwife includes nightly Evangelion watch parties, and she only goes out to get more snacks or doujins to use to teach her little one how to read true literature.
>>
>>40943726
>Floor finally has a good excuse to buy children's manga and pirate old neighponese baby cartoons.
>Accidentally raises a bilingual filly with a knack and love for translating media.
>>
>>40943779
>gets her cutie mark super early in translating media
>Floorb's filly gets a cutie mark before her
>Anon's proud as hell of her, but Floorb is secretly seething about it
>>
>>40943784
>It's actually her daughter than finally helps Floorb realize her true potential and get her cutiemark at the ripe old age of 40~ something.
>They go to some ramen place to celebrate and her daughter thinks it'd be fun to get their 'cutiemark celebration special', not realizing it's for foals who are like 6.
>Floorb, this middle aged mare who's currently red as a tomato, is stuck wearing some dinky little party hat and a bib while a bunch of night shift noodle slingers awkwardly sing her a little ditty.
>Anon never let her live it down, and daughterBored is still apologizing profusely to this very day...
>>
>>40943817
I want to lie down in bed with Floorb and tell her that it's okay and those butt tattoos are overrated anyway. Help her rut out her frustrations and then hug the night away afterward.
>>
File: Untitled_Artwork.jpg (262 KB, 1455x1557)
262 KB
262 KB JPG
I couldn’t find his cutiemark so I took creative liberties
>>
>>40943867
>his fake cutie mark points to his ponut
>"Oops~"
>>
>>40943872
(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)
>>
>"Uh... Floor, dear? What- What are you doing exactly?"
"...I'm feeding her like Violet told me. What else would I be doing?"
>She didn't mean for her tone to be so biting, but even after getting over her social anxiety, talking to other ponies was... hard.
>Shifting her weight a little, she lets out a small, socially acceptable laugh.
"S-sorry... Kind of hard-focused right now..."
>A pair of perplexed mares watch Floor as she continues to slowly feed her foal milk from a mason jar with a baby food spoon.
>Despite the awkward method, her little filly seems more than happy to sip contently.
>The two mares side-eye each other, clearly hoping for the other to take the initiative.
>Clearing her throat, the older mare with a ponytail and a button up sweater takes a step forward and gives Floor a warm smile
>"It's alright darling. I don't mean to intrude... but do you uh- do you not have a bottle?"
>Floor looks up from her foal and flutters her eyelashes at the pair.
"No? Is that like... required? I didn't know there was a list of stuff to buy..."
>The younger one pipes up as she adjusts her thick, cherry red glasses. "Y-you can borrow one of mine if you want!" She then proceeds to rummage around in her satchel and produce a yellow bottle with a slight warp near the top.
>"Wait, this one looks funny... Did I put this in the- Uhm- One second p-please!"
>As the young mother begins her search once more, the older mare shrugs a little.
>"There's no 'list'. I just think you might benefit from a feeding method that wasn't so... messy."
>Floor pouts.
"Well I'll have you know *my* little bundle of joy hasn't had a single accident since we got here! But... I suppose I'm open to suggestions."
>Which this mare no doubt already has many of.
>The mare looks over to her companion, who's currently weighing two identically dinged bottles in her hooves, and then turns back to Floor.
>"Well you can always use a bottle. Just maybe... not one of hers."
>"I heard that!"
>Floor glances down at her half-awake filly.
"Unfortunately, I don't have a bottle and apparently the way I'm doing things is bad... What other option do I have here?"
>The younger mare, now back from her hunt, trots up beside Mrs. Ponytail and gestures loosely at Floor's lower half.
>"Well you can always nurse! I did it before my little Beanie started teething! It's suuuper easy! ...Oh! I could show you how to do it! It'll only take a sec, promise!"
>Floor takes a while to register what Glasses said, but when she does, she flushes.
"M-me? Nurse?"
>She lets out a nervous laugh.
"Aha... No, no I probably shouldn't... Kind of uh... sensitive? Don't like stuff touching em, you know? A-and they're so small too! It'd never work out and a-and..."
>An excited Glasses takes a few steps towards Floor, making her lean back a bit with her foal in her clutches. "Oh come now, I'm a total pipsqueak and I made it work! I'm sure you'll do fine!"
"H-hey! Don't just- Wah!"
>Ponytail McGrump stifles a laugh. "Oh my..."
>>
>>40944139
Milky Way approves.>>40943882

I was going to post an image of MW, but it was 5mb, and I am far too lazy to downsize it. I hate this site.
Also I love that she feeds her foal via spoon, successfully. Such a well behaved filly!
>>
File: 1710693754912610.png (214 KB, 575x624)
214 KB
214 KB PNG
>>40944443
>fail reply
ffffffffuck touchscreens.
>>
>>40943867
He doesn't have one as he's a blank-flank, he never got it and that's why he's a NEET.
Good art tho!
>>
>>40917057
>>40917044
Plot twist: she was trying to imitate some Naruto justu but "suicide attempt" was less embarrassing to admit.
>>
>>40944139
Mare has teats, use 'em!
>>
>>40921935
>>40922155
I would read it.
>>
File: IMG_6115.jpg (80 KB, 600x600)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Bump
>>
>>40944494
Ohhh gotcha
>>
>>40943867
cake
>>
>>40945038
Mares with braces are always really cute.

>>40945318
More like fruitcake amirite fellas?
>>
Local NEETmare can't stutter out her McMares order in a 'socially acceptable ' time frame and proceeds to run away, embarrassed and hungry. More at eleven.
>>
File: can I get uhhhhhh.png (254 KB, 1171x1203)
254 KB
254 KB PNG
>>40946359
>meanwhile her caretaker who don't give a fuck no more
>>
>>40946740
>the menu board
You motherfucker, did you just losspost at me
>>
You guys are a bunch of fucking assholes.

Yall gave me a thing for fat loser chicks with poor hygiene and massive pussy bushes.

Lazy chicks are gross as fuck, but you fucks put it in my head that retarded ass "I can fix her" mentality from reading all those greens focused on helping neet mares out of their holes.
>>
>>40946786
Fuck fixing them. Fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round. Sweat smells good. And socially-unacceptable levels of awkwardness are adorable. If you can't love them for them, then you don't really love them.
>>
File: 20240329_floorbored.png (120 KB, 406x516)
120 KB
120 KB PNG
>no floorb stare
Time to fix this
>>
>>
>>40946786
You missed the "mare" part.
Of fucking course the entire concept crash and become gross without that.
>>
>>40947277
Snake was a shit character, the other circus-goers were cooler.
>>
>>40947951
Agreed
>>
>>40948282
Based.
He always felt tacked on unlike Finnigan and such. Glad that's been corrected.
>>
Liv
>>
>>40947277
I've swear I've seen this art style before but I have no clue where...
Cute Taku. Always nice to see lesser drawn NEETs get new art.
>>
>>40948988
Hmmm I’m not sure either— My art style isn’t *too* original? At least I don’t think so. I used to post more art on various threads a while back and recently switched my style up a bit. And ty, I love giving under appreciated pones more art.
>>
Bump before bed.
>>
NEETs should get /fit/
>>
>>40950330
>lift heavy stone, make sad head words quiet
>backfires: neet is just neurotic and fearful while also living longer in solitude
^:')
>>
>>40950339
You could pretend to be on a path of spiritual growth, seeking enlightenment, and other such gobledygook.
Something something pseudo-monk NEET seeking refuge from the normies.

>make sad head words quiet
Unironically true. It also grounds you a little, helping with the nerves.

"Damn son, how'd you get so swole?"
>"Uh… I-I started lif-lifting after I read how it can help with the… uh, help with the bad thoughts."
"Bad thoughts? Like what?"
>"Th-that I'm a loser, a-and that nopony likes me, or that I have no special talent…" he trails off
"Okay, and how long did it take to get so fit?"
>…
>"Two months."
>…
"Two… months? What? How?"
>*audible anxiety*
"Okay, let's get back on track here. How often did you work out?"
>"Whenever I had a… whenever I started that downward spiral in my head I started working out to clear my head."
"And, just two months later?.."
>"…I was in a very bad place at the time."
"Are you at least doing better now?"
>*sad whine*
>>
>>40950857
>Unironically true. It also grounds you a little, helping with the nerves.
Didn't quite have that effect for me. Like, it did so little to help with my mental state that I'm actively losing my muscle and gaining fat. I'm enjoying life over 300 pounds more than life at 180.
>>
>>40951114
I'm constantly struggling to get my brain to cooperate and focus, all the while fighting off the downward spiral-triggering self-flaggelating thoughts.
What little workout I manage to achieve does a decent enough job of "centering" me, if I allow myself to focus on it and the breathing, letting the buzzing thoughts fizzle out in the background.
Between that and the pain from exercising, it helps quiet the voices, if only for a little while.

This brings up an interesting issue to explore: the various (un)healthy coping mechanisms that the NEETs use to deal with stresses of their NEET life.
>>
>>40951645
Which NEETs drink the most alcohol? I ain't talkin' six packs, I'm talkin' 40s.
>>
>>40951943
Don't know of any established NEETs that are alcoholic. I could imagine a few having an unhealthy relationship with energy drinks though.
>>
>>40952669
I can personally attest that I've been an alcoholic NEET.
>>
File: Autumn 03 (Night Walk).png (1.11 MB, 794x922)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
"...What about a theme park? Ever been to one of those?"
>Autumn's wings ruffle a little. "Yeah... My dad brought me to one on my birthday one year. They had killer pretzels but it was kind of... a lot."
"Define a lot."
>"Well, it was loud for starters... Way too much shouting and talking and weird noises... Gosh, I thought I was gonna have a panic attack! ...I mean, I did, but like... for unrelated reasons? Roller-coaster reasons."
"I suppose thrill rides aren't your cup of tea then?"
>"Am I a fan of getting strapped into a hunk of smelly metal and getting hurtled into a indeterminate direction? No, not really."
"Alright, so that's a no on circuses and theme parks... How about a fair?"
>"Anon, I know you mean well but uh- I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a stick in the mud no matter what you suggest..."
"Aw, don't say that! I'm sure we'll think of something."
>She wriggles on the bench as she mulls over your words. "You... really don't gotta go through all the trouble, Nonzo. I'm more than happy with our night walks..."
>Autumn chuckles quietly. "Besides, all that stuff sounds like it requires vision to have fun..."
"Maybe we can find something that isn't so reliant on the visual spectrum?"
>"Like what?"
"We could... go to a concert? Been scoping one out for a bit that you might like."
>Her ears perk. "A... concert?"
"Yeah! It's being held at the amphitheater not that far from here. It's featuring a band of music students from the college on uh- on College."
>You lean down to whisper in her attentive, listening ears.
"I heard it's jazzy and pretty experimental... There's even one of those funky marble machines."
>There's breathy excitement in her voice as she turns in your direction.
"R-really? That... that sounds awesome!"
>Despite her mirth, her smile begins to fade as she starts to fidget with her hooves.
>"Hey, Anon?"
"Hm?"
>"Do I... look like I'm concert goer material?"
"Whaddya mean?"
>"I mean, concerts are supposed to be fancy, right? I'm..." She gestures vaguely to herself, bringing attention to her well-worn maple leaf sweater, self-perceived homeliness, and scruffy wings. "Not that."
"You look fine, Autumn. Why, I'm sure you'd fit right in with a college crowd! You've got that 'mid exam week' look down pat."
>She huffs. "Whatever *that* means..."
"You know, If you're so worried about your appearance, we can always give those wings of yours a good brush-"
>"N-not my wings!"
>The little outburst is punctuated by her accidentally flaring said wings, bapping you gently in the side and making a few stray feathers fall to the ground.
>Autumn scooches away from you soon after, embarrassment clear on her face as her wings fold back to her side.
"So... that a 'no' on the wing brushing?"
>Autumn murmurs softly. "I told you already, I don't like my wings touched..."
"That's because you don't preen, mare! Have you ever even tried to? At least once?"
>Autumn turn to you with a bewildered tilt of the head.
>"What's a... preen?"
"I... Oh, Autumn..."
>>
boop
>>
>>40947224
>"Anon? You *do* like Trigun... right?"
>>
>>40953672
>>
>>40953284
>"Besides, all that stuff sounds like it requires vision to have fun..."
This neetmare should take a note from an anime-inclined neetpone and PUT YO GRASSES AWN, NUTTIN' WIRR BE WONG
>>
File: 1592514630248.png (74 KB, 500x450)
74 KB
74 KB PNG
I love they way this artist draws pony noses.
>>40947224
so cute
>>
>>40954674
So... show style.
>>
File: derpshirt1080p.png (85 KB, 1920x1080)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>40947224
If you draw the rest of the body I can make it my new wallpaper like this one
>>40954686
correct
>>
File: 1702850776550473.png (1.66 MB, 2732x2048)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>>40954670
Anon... Autumn's blind.
That being said, I think she'd look cute in glasses, even if they're kind of useless.

>>40954674
Look at her go! Slurpin' those noods.
>>
>>40954705
Oops. Thought she just had poor sight.
Either way, acute!
>>
Bamp before bed.
>>
File: IMG_20231031_023954_572.jpg (110 KB, 1280x1181)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>40955233
>bamp before bed
>>
The april fools event makes me wonder what a stock-savvy NEETpone would be like.
Also boop.
>>
>>40954674
she loves noobles
>>
>>40915942
oh t-thats gay I can’t be looking at this!
>>
Neetboop
>>
>>40956929
>>
Off 10
>>
File: Fixed NEETS.png (424 KB, 1500x1500)
424 KB
424 KB PNG
Been thinking some of the NEETs could be fixed. They aren't exactly role models and as an adult who enjoys cartoons the idea of a possibly problematic character existing within any form of media is completely unacceptable and if you disagree you are n**i, plain and simple. So here are how I plan on fixing the NEETs going forward.
>>
>>40959482
What would Autumn or Synthwave be in this instance?
>>
File: Untitled.png (69 KB, 446x507)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>40959482
>>
>>40959482
I like Floor's mane.
>>
File: Fixed NEETs 2.png (294 KB, 1500x1500)
294 KB
294 KB PNG
>>40959490
Bit of a rush job but
>>
>>40959709
Nice one, and how dare you massacre my boy, I was expecting him to be happy and full of lilt or something. I'm going to hide before you un-teat Ashen Augury.
>>
File: sticky hug floorb.png (123 KB, 2000x2000)
123 KB
123 KB PNG
>>40959482
>>40959709

love it
>>
>>40959482
That Dot sure is something
>>
>>40959709
>"We gotta fight the system, Anon! That blue menace has had it good for far too long!"
"Blue...? Wait, we're still talking about Twilight, right?"
>"I... Yeah? She's blue and mean and stuff..."
"Autumn... Twi's purple."
>"Whatsa purple?"
"Uh- Nevermind. Where'd you even get that thing?"
>"Oh, this? I got it out of a cereal box! Pretty sweet, huh?"
"They're giving out sight restoring visors in cereal boxes now?"
>"Only the cheap ones!"
"Well that explains the colorblindness..."
>>
>>40959482
>FloorB
>Nutritionist
Wonder how the hell she landed that position, though I suppose lurking /fit/ for a while could turn anyone into a nutrition freak.
>>40959709
>Synthwave
Glad to see his gay thoughts lost, wonder how much marepuss he pulls in with that Nathan Explosion rizz
>>
File: Sleepy Synthwave.png (213 KB, 1111x1063)
213 KB
213 KB PNG
>>
>>40963281
That's a nice picture.
>>
>>40963281
Imagine if you were to sneak up and raspberry his belly while he's not expecting it.
>>
>>40963835
I bet that spoiler says sucking his di-
>raspberry on the belly
O-oh, yeah haha, that.
>>
>>40963862
Eh, One thing leads to another
>>
>>40963862
sometimes you just wanna have innocent fun with the NEETS
>>
File: this kills the stallion.png (318 KB, 1885x1784)
318 KB
318 KB PNG
>>40964119
>innocent fun
Fun for you maybe, but the poor stallion will never be the same.
>>
File: kirin Floor.png (200 KB, 900x900)
200 KB
200 KB PNG
Do (not) the kiriNEET
>>
>>40964760
I can imagine some mute kirin neet being absolutely mortified that everyone decided they wanted their speech back since that means she's an outlier again.
Maybe she never even took the dip in the first place since it was just assumed that she did already due to her withdrawn behavior.
>>
Liv.
>>
Stahp.
>>
>>
>>40964760
Imagine the mats
>>
File: smile faggot.png (1.71 MB, 1700x1880)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>40965640
>kirin NEET petitions to forget the whole making up thing and go back to walking around in silence
>turns out that not talking for so long made the already socially-awkward panzerhorse nigh-mute
>instead of talking she prefers to mime like a proper 'tismo, anything to avoid speaking
>worse still, instead of making the village quiet again, she's now being pushed to do the worst possible thing:
>socialize
That's actually kind of sad. She used to be relatively "normal", and now she's back to being a quiet weirdo.
>>
>>40968427
>Kirin neet gets fed up with Autumn Blaze trying to 'help' her get back into the swing of things and finally breaks, having a quiet tantrum in the middle of town(village) for all to see.
>Doesn't have enough in her to go full nirik so she's just silently stamping the ground while quite literally steaming.
>Once she tuckers herself out, she plops down on the slightly singed ground, defeated and kind of weepy.
>Autumn would try to console her, but the neet simply slinks away when she isn't looking and goes back home to tend to her little potted succulents and cry.
>She liked not being different...
>Why did everything have to change?
>>
>>40969216
You will rewrite this into a happy ending this INSTANT
>>
File: Spoiler Image (222 KB, 1181x1086)
222 KB
222 KB PNG
I want to kiss NEET mare hooves
>>
File: do not the kirin.jpg (481 KB, 1600x1155)
481 KB
481 KB JPG
>>40969216
>She liked not being different...
>Why did everything have to change?
This one hits the hardest. Maybe the NEET is a little autistic or something, and generally has trouble being social, but for once she didn't stand out and felt as part of something, rather than just be by her lonesome.
A quiet kiriNEET in a once-again-talking village is a tragic figure indeed.
>>
>>40959482
Come on, this is just asking for a green where the Not-NEETs end up being the Elements of Congruency to save the Crystal Empire from Princess Heart Breaker, former foalsitter of Princess Twilight before she was banished to the center of the world a thousand years ago.

Later the series, they come onto contact with NEET versions of the Mane6.
>>
>>40970743
>to the center of the world
>not the heart of the world
You had one job anon.
>>
>>40970755
Yes, that is indeed better, that being said, I wrote that in, like, thirty seconds.

So Heart Break "Breaks" out of the heart of the world, erupting from a volcano and melting a bunch of the Crystal Empire's snowy landscape.

After she's defeated and becomes Cadence again which, sidenote.

>Twilight approaches small Cadence. "We were never meant to fight, Cadence, we were meant to rule together... As sisters."
>Not-NEETs. "Sisters?!"
>Cadence sniffs, wiping at her nose as she meekly corrects, "Sister-in-Laws..."

Anyway, after her defeat, all the ponies go out and have a massive lūʻau near the lava flows, enjoying the surprise warmth outside the barrier for once while they can.

As for Flurry Heart, while battling the evil alicorn sisters that ruled Equestria with an iron hoof, the sisters shot the kingdom out of time to return one day into the future.
After the come back and the Not-NEETs help defeath them, Flurry Heart will become the new ruler of Equestria.
>>
>>40970755
There is something hilarious about the idea that rather then accidentally banishing someone to the inside of a world. They just accidentally send them to some random center country.
>>
File: check this.png (193 KB, 559x490)
193 KB
193 KB PNG
>>40970777
Center of what? Where's the center of the surface of a sphere? Or a planet, for that matter.
Go to bed anon, you're tired and your brain isn't working right.
>>
File: GDYaR4hbcAAxUAd.png (18 KB, 1000x1000)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
What spells can she cast?
>>
>>40971338
At least up to like 3rd level ones
>>
>>40971338
Detect Cheetos
>>
>>40971432
>Dot casts Detect Cheetos [Level 2 spell]
>magic wisps out from her hooves
>the magical aura spins in place in front of her
>Cheetos detected, 0m away
>Dot plops down, confused
>"huh, did I cast it wrong?"
>the spell homes in on a single cheeto that's stuck in her belly button
>>
>>40971338
Firebolt but it's flavored to sound and look like a fireflower fireball.
>>
Liv
>>
I still like the idea if a hyper competent NEET who's only real problem is that they're lazy.

Like Floor is actually an A+ writer, but she only uses her talent to write porn ponechan.
She actually has a novel, only a few chapters away from being complete that, if finished, could be published and make her rich.

She just doesn't have the drive to finish it because she doesn't think it's that good.
>>
>>40954702
Apologies I didn't get to it sooner, but here you go
>>
>>40974286
https://files.catbox.moe/pzkoe5.png Catbox link just in case. Heard that 4chan's starting to compress images now, not sure if that's true or not, but I'll leave this here anyways
>>
>>40973806
Taku is fluent in multiple languages, but doesn't think it's that impressive because her pronunciations aren't perfect (even though they practically are, especially for neighpones) so she doesn't show off outside of watching anime with her friends and giving them a play-by-play of how accurate the subtitles are to the dialogue.

She could be a successful interpreter if she had more confidence in herself.
>>
>>40974286
>>40974292
yo, this is perfect. I'll pick a good complimentary background color and make it my pape in a bit. Thank you so much!
>>
I need more faggy stallion neets
>>
I need more laggy stallion neets
>Cipher reeeing due to having obscenely high ping.
>>
>>40974874
wrong thread nonny
we don't like gays around here
>>
File: nervous taku.gif (71 KB, 1000x1000)
71 KB
71 KB GIF
>>40974298
This hits a bit too close to home.
>>
>>40974911
And yet here you are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VTBMznLrWs
>>
>>40974940
And the other one…
>>
Page 10 bump
>>
>>40974298
Maybe she’ll get there one day
>>
>>40974940
>>40974948
Woah based
>>
>>40974298
Moondancer probably canonically counts as a genius who wastes all of her time reading instead of applying what she knows.
>>
File: 1710211786439886.jpg (822 KB, 2000x2600)
822 KB
822 KB JPG
>>40977028
Its too dangerous to let her live otherwise.
>>
File: Neets gone wild.png (153 KB, 2000x2000)
153 KB
153 KB PNG
Help those neets in need.
>>
>>40977880
This is really nice
>>
>>40974940
>>40974948
i cant tell if sshygddt or if sshygdt
>>
>>40977959
Yes.
>>
File: FloorbRoom.png (2.75 MB, 1920x1080)
2.75 MB
2.75 MB PNG
I've finished a Floorb 3d model
>>
>>40979299
The eye bags look a bit odd, but it looks like an excellent model. Nice one!
>>
>>40979299
bro, that's hilarious, great work. Gonna turn it into an animation, gif, or game? What's the plan there?
>>
>>40979299
She looks so skinny
>>
>>40979635
She needs more instant noodles
>>
>>40979323
I think the eyebags got a bit deformed with the pose, or maybe the kuwahara filter didn't help, but thanks for the tip!
>>40979450
I'm thinking on making a turntable animation with Tomoko, but i'm not sure yet.
>>
Neetenboopen
>>
>>40980825
Das Boop
>>
>>40979930
I dunno, the eyebags make her look like she's tearing up.
The whole expression, though, makes her look like she's about to break down and have a big cry.
>>
>>40979930
Yeah they look like they go really far up her eyes
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.01 MB, 1280x720)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB GIF
>>40979930
based (suggestion)
>>
>>40977880
I'd expect a thank-you blowjob at the very least after this

I want to feel those buckteeth scraping my dick.
>>
>>40981474
That was probably coming
>>
File: 3336849.png (150 KB, 450x550)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
Gorgeous
>>
File: Autumn tries her best.png (32 KB, 911x610)
32 KB
32 KB PNG
Don't worry guys, Autumn's got that bump covered!
She might be a little late though...
>>
File: Autumn tries her best.png (36 KB, 911x610)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>>40982114
Oop forgot her ears.
Did a couple touch ups as well.
>>
>>40982247
She's cute
>>
File: 1660288166973871.jpg (200 KB, 1627x2048)
200 KB
200 KB JPG
>>40982114
On the flipside, with a few changes you could pass it as humanized Autumn.
>nohooves
Don't care. Neet pone is still a neet pone, even if made human, and still deserving of love and care.
>>
File: do ponies really.gif (2.68 MB, 402x210)
2.68 MB
2.68 MB GIF
>>40982114
>>40983358
>>
>>40982247
>"Ya know dude, if you don't add the 'p' to bump, it instead spells out bum!"
"Uh-huh."
>"Like a butt."
"Very... observant, Autumn."
>"Whatsa bump anyways?"
"It's what we're doing right now."
>"Huh. Really?"
"Yep."
>"That doesn't explain a thing, Nonzo."
"I know."
>"..."
>"Do I still get my ice cream for helping? With the whole 'bumping' thing?"
"It's been on the table for the last five minutes."
>"Hmph, I knew I smelled mint chocolate..."
>>
>>40983358
That’s a pretty good Floorb
>>
I bet there's a NEET somewhere in Equestria who's an earth pony, but insists on being a unicorn.

Like, they have a fake horn and study magic all the time, becoming very knowledgeable in it, but they obviously can't cast it.

They are unemployed because they keep applying to magic-related jobs, listing their race as unicorn, doing a very good job at filling out the application, and getting called in.
But get laughed out as soon as they show up with a fake horn strapped to their head.
>>
File: 1590788419926.png (1.44 MB, 2160x1071)
1.44 MB
1.44 MB PNG
>>40984194
You rang? I'm only half-kidding.

>earth poner trying to pass as a unicorn
Something something "bluffing" as a special talent read: talented bullshit seller
Imagine if it DOES work and they land the gig, but then they have to use magic and their "bluff" is exposed.
Then they're blackballed and become unhireable, hence the NEEThood.
That's just spitballing, by the way, but it's a fun idea to explore.
>>
>>40984231
I was thinking of him, too, but that's not as good since he has magic, he's just kinda weak.

Plus he got a super cushy job in the end.
>>
File: the light inside.jpg (66 KB, 600x800)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>40984194
One thing I don't get is the motivation. Why does (s)he pretend to be a unicorn?
Is it a con? Or does the pone really thinks he or she is a unicorn?
Is it some kind of peer pressure thing?

>born in Canterlot, aka 'corn central
>both parents are scions of powerful sorcerer lineages
>both are unicorns, obviously, as were their parents, grandparents, and so on
>rich, successful, and nearing Poochie in magical power
>but a tragedy struck when they least expected it
>they had a foal
>oh, he didn't die, nor did the mother during childbirth
>he was loved and cared for, he was the light of his parents' lives
>he had but a singular, yet fatal, flaw
>he was born an earth pony
>scandals followed him since birth
>his parents were nearly disowned by their families
>he wasn't even the black sheep of the family, but rather a different animal entirely
>his parents loved him through all of it, yet the rest of the family scarcely hid their disgust and disappointment
>one day, having come home from school, he heard his mother crying
>he crept around the house until he found her, comforted by his father
>he was about to run and give mommy a hug when he heard them talking about him
>uncertain and curious, he listened on
>apparently, there was a letter from mother's family
>the esteemed and venerable patriarch of the family have passed away
>it would have been enough for the little one to explain what got his mom was so upset
>yet, it wasn't the passing of the old wizard, but rather the content of his last will and testament that caused the scene
>he had a hard time following the grown-up terms, something about titles and inheritance, whatever those meant
>from what little he understood, all those things would go to one of his cousins
>didn't seem so bad, all those things sounded like a huge bother anyway
>he went on to hug his mom and tell her that he heard her talk about the "interference" thing
>he said it was okay, he didn't need those things anyway, he was happy to just be himself, with his mom and dad
>but, for some reason, it only made his mother more upset
>he had no idea what did he do wrong, and seeing his mom so upset, he started crying too
>they spent the rest of the evening huddled together
>his parents reassuring him that he was perfect just the way he was
>that "they", whoever they were, will come to regret their decision one day
>that he would prove them all wrong, just you wait
>he didn't sleep well that night, or any night thereafter
>>
>>40985310
>as years went on, he saw their relationship with their families sour
>they no longer went to the family getaways, and on the holidays it was just the three of them
>whenever he asked about their families, they would always try to change the subject
>or they would reassure him as they did when he was little
>it made his skin crawl and his chest tighten, as he once again heard his mother crying on the day his great-grandpa died
>little by little, he pieced together what happened, why his parents walked on eggshells around him, and why their families seemingly hated him
>it was because they, the mighty descendants of an old and respected line of wizards and sorcerers…
>…had given birth to a "mudpony"
>the horn, it was the thrice-darned horn he didn't have that made his parents outcasts among their families
>he never told any of this to his parents, he couldn't bear to see them upset because of him again
>so he set out to do what they said once — prove his family, prove both of them wrong
>he began studying magic in secret, hoping that there could be something that he could do
>years went by as he fruitlessly devoured one textbook on magic after another
>he knew the history of magic and the past and present theories on the origin of mana
>he could recite the first recorded spells in his sleep, and draw complex spell arrays that formed their modern versions
>he just couldn't make them work, no matter what he tried
>in an act of desperation, he acquired a horn prosthesis, made for the injured unicorns
>but besides only looking the part, it was of little use
>>
>>40985315
>when he was old enough, he tried to apply for some part-time job
>just something to prove he's not a "useless mudpony" as some of his less polite cousins called him
>he did his best to do everything he was told to do, working out of sight so that nopony would see how he actually did things
>until one day someone peeked behind the metaphorical curtain
>he was fired on the spot, of course, causing yet another scandal
>until his parents arrived, he was the biggest laughing stock of the staff
>no matter how he begged, his former boss told his parents about the fake horn
>he expected them to get mad, to yell at him, to tan his backside, he would even consider grounding a blessing
>anything would do, anything but seeing them on the verge of tears again
>telling him that he can be anything he wants to be, that he doesn't have to be what he was once expected to become
>once again they spent the rest of the day huddled together, consoling one another
>not more than a day later, everypony in Canterlot seemed to know about his fake horn stint
>then a letter from his father's family, which in so many polite words told his parents to keep their disgrace of an offspring away from public's eye
>this went on, scandal after a scandal
>each one whipping him to do better, to work harder, to lie better, to convince others, and even himself, that he really was a unicorn
>he'll make his parents proud, just you wait…

Yeah, so, uh… this happened. I guess that's something, right?
Please don't die while I sleep.
>>
>>40984231
Wait, is there a ship for Sunburst and Cadence? Or am I missing something?
>>
>>40985330
>any interaction between two characters has to be shipping
she's obviously just trying to make him for fit for his position as royal Crystaller
>>
Neets off 9
>>
>10
>>
>>40985327
Not bad
>>
File: Sea Floor.png (273 KB, 1050x1050)
273 KB
273 KB PNG
>>
>>40987561
That’s really cute
>>
>>40987561
Cute, also Le Bump for trap NEET green
>>
>>40987561
Are there any other seaNeets?
>>
>>40987561
>Sho be do sho sho be do~
>Call upon the NEET ponies!
>>
>>40986707
>>
Liv
>>
>>40990051
Good save
>>
File: 1523860399093.png (1.37 MB, 1715x1300)
1.37 MB
1.37 MB PNG
Does a self-styled "necromancer" count as a NEET?
>not in EDUCATION, employment, or training
I parry with the usual self-improvement effort-level of dedication to studying forbidden arts.
>>
>>40990784
I suppose she might count.
>>
>>40990784
I love how scrunched she is.
>>
>>40992323
It is real cute
>>
>>40983803
Well now I want to know which NEETs can break it down on the dance floor.
>>
>>40927058
>A lot of NEETs have skills, they just have no self worth, are afraid of unspoken judgement, among other things
I'm a neet and I'm neither of these things
>>
File: 3322570.png (1.35 MB, 3000x3000)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB PNG
>>
>>40990784
There was the green once where Floor was the first raised undead skeleton minion of Anon in the new world of Equestria.

But she had an abnormal amount of freewill to disobey his orders to instead just NEET around.
>>
>>40993554
That sounds like it was a decent story
>>
>>40993479
What a cute pervert.
>>
>10
>>
>>40981474
Well you do at least get a good view of her teats.
>>
File: too many bumps.png (60 KB, 800x770)
60 KB
60 KB PNG
>>
File: Are you man or monster.png (157 KB, 663x725)
157 KB
157 KB PNG
>>
>>40996768
Damn, shame her pen exploded.
>>
>>40987561
wh....what is that in the background
>>
>>40997718
The watcher, it watches Neets
>>
>>40985327
I like your green Anon. The idea of an earth pony being by nature a disappointment to his extended family, a family of highly skilled, highly powerful unicorn mages is an interesting one. The flaw, in my eyes, is that such a story woudln't really fit in with NEET pony general, such an highly-skilled, and resentful, pony ought to roam the world in search of magic for himself. Doesn't seem very neet like to me.
Still I think it'd make for a good story
>>
>>40998680
Such story doesn't necessarily have focus on the things you described, but can instead explore what happens AFTER, when the pone failed to gain magic and finally broke under the strain.
This, I think, would fit quite nicely into the thread theme.
>>
>9
>>
File: 1667184155819053.png (3.42 MB, 4500x2388)
3.42 MB
3.42 MB PNG
>>
>>41000089
crystal pony has some gigantic eyelashes
>>
How many NEETs do you think can swim?
>>
>>41001079
The heavier NEETs can at least float.
>>
>>41001484
All that fat and grease makes them more buoyant than a regular pony.
Floorb tried to drown herself once by jumping into a lake from a cliff, she was so buoyant she bounced all the way back and landed hoofs first on the cliff she had jumped from.
>>
>>
>>40996768
YES
>>
File: 1712883603616441.png (226 KB, 3603x3102)
226 KB
226 KB PNG
What kind of medical histories/issues do NEET pones have?
>>
>>41003739
Well I'm sure a majority of them are on some kind of spectrum/have some underlying disorder. Oh and depression. Can't forget about that.
Physically, Dot/Starry are tubby, Floorb is probably on the malnourished side, and Taku is... Honestly, I'd like to think she's a bit more put together. At least in the diet department. Neighponese cuisine is more than just ramen after all.
Paradise has a stutter and Goldie, a lisp. Not sure if that counts though.
Peep has a lazy eye.
Autumn is blind.
Cipher is... Cipher.
And Synthwave is gay.
>>
>>41003844
Synthwave suffers from a severe clinical lack of fucks to give.
Also he's bi.
>>
>>41003739
Other than the obvious mental and hormonal issues, I imagine high blood pressure in the case of the more stressy pones, probably malnourished in the cases of Floorb and other neets with limited diets.
>>
>>41003874
>Also he's bi.
that's just code for gay
>>
File: I_DO_NOT_UNDERSTAND.jpg (78 KB, 621x695)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>41003914
But... mare pussy isn't gay.
He would happily destroy some mare puss.
>>
File: 350989.png (133 KB, 414x394)
133 KB
133 KB PNG
>>41003874
Sure he is.

>Verification not required
>>
>>41003947
I-if you don't shut up I'm gonna draw him having sex with a mare!
>>
>>41003962
Oh no that would be awful haha
but in all seriousness, does he not have a preference between the two? With all the art and green of him I've seen so far, it's kind of hard to see him as something other than a colt kisser.
>>
>>41003986
There's only been one green (I'LL FINISH IT ONE DAY)
And there's only been two pieces of fanart where he's with another, that being the Anon one and the current OP.
But yeah nah bi, he could fuck mares or stallions.
>>
>>41003962
>"I-it's okay Synth, a-as long as I'm wearing this skirt, I-I'm a mare."
>>
>>41003739
Same as Mr Burns.
Nearly ALL the diseases, but they all balance out and/or get in each other's way.
You try to get the fleas out, and suddenly they get obese because the flea where the ones pumping all that sugar out - or something dumb like that.
That's why the social workers stopped trying to force Floorb to bath thoroughly. Each time someone got her back to her original perfect white she would need a trip to the emergency services the next day. Now they stop when she is just off-white and the shampoo is enough to cover most of the remaining smell.
>>
>https://youtu.be/Y4ONXuyvZrw
>>
>>40987561
Is this the first time we've ever seen Floorb taking a bath?
>>
>>41004459
No, but it’s probably the first time she’s not upset about it
>>
File: 2793827.png (34 KB, 862x997)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>41003739
>"What do you MEAN you haven't drank water since last year?! What have you been drinking?"
"Uh... Soda, That Java Beastie stuff, a Crazy Eight here or there..."
>"Crazy Ei- Oooh my Celestia no..."
"W-why are you staring at me like that? Do- do you still like... need me to go in a cup? I- I'll have you know I kinda have performance anxiety a-and-"
>"No Floor! No, it's... it's quite alright. No cups today, just... Just go drink some- no- A LOT of water. Now. Immediately. There's a bubbler outside."
"O-okay?"
"..."
"A-are we... done?"
>"I... suppose we are."
"..."
"Uh..."
>"...Is something the matter?"
"D- do I get a lollipop?"
>"Floor."
"I- I was a good girl! I didn't cry or- or scream or nothing!"
>"I... Fine. One lollipop coming up for a very... good filly."
"Hell yeah! Hehe..."
"...Thish tathes phunny."
>"That's because it's sugar free."
"Wah? Suhgrr fee susks..."
>"Well that's all you're getting I'm afraid."
"Ohhkay... Buh-bye Mith Rehhurt."
>"...And she's gone."
>"*sigh* Goodbye Floor Bored. May uh... May whatever deity is currently keeping your body functioning... keep doing that."
>"Sweet Luna's minuscule rump I need a drink..."
>>
>>40996768
A man, a monster, or god forbid, a molester
>>
>>41000089
We need more crystal NEETs.
>>
>>41005377
What's a bubbler?
>>
>>41006158
Speaking of crystal ponies, aren't they big on emotions and their physical manifestation?
Assuming crystal ponies aren't actually crystalline and don't "crack" and fall apart when succumbing to despair and such, only looking the part.
Like, a crystal NEETpone's looks could reflect their emotional state.
>sad = dull shine
>depressed = cloudy
>anxious = inner cracks
>suicidal ideation = creepy dark inclusions

Crystal NEETs would probably wear a lot of clothes, since they practically broadcast their emotional state to everyone that sees them.
Imagine if people could see just how messed up you are in the head. That's even worse than just being naked, since you're emotionally "naked" as well.
May or may not reverse-empathy their mood onto surrounding ponies, which may feed into the desire to distance oneself from others and lead to further isolation.
>>
>>41003962
I'm sure he'd enjoy it.
>>
>9
>>
File: Bubbler.jpg (115 KB, 1200x900)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>41006214
A drinking fountain.
>>
Challenge.

Find a song that represents each NEETpone or makes you think of them.

A theme song, if you will.

Must Have Been The Wind makes me think of Floorb.
>>
This song almost matches Dot... Except she would never even try to hide the fact:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNJtPFXUnm4
>>
>>41007214
Then why not just call it that? Silly.
>>
>>41007384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOKUzwgw6Vo
Synthwave.
>>
https://files.catbox.moe/b5olza.png
https://files.catbox.moe/wtfgfr.png
>>
>>41007384
>Must Have Been The Wind
Huh, I could see it describing a couple NEETs. Cool song.

Got a couple relating to the pones I've written.
Autumn: https://youtu.be/npUK_dnv1VM
I've definitely talked about this song at least once before. It's both a glimpse into the kind of music she likes and her general air of chillness, with a hint of an underlying melancholy. It's cozy.
Brook: https://youtu.be/yAW3xEnDTqk
Vibes. I could imagine her staring off into the distance on the edge of a pond/lake. A gentle breeze billowing her mane as she stands there, lost in thought and with a tired expression on her face.
>>
File: 1525914120512.png (111 KB, 800x567)
111 KB
111 KB PNG
>>41008148
>NEET - Not in Elysium, Earth, or Tartarus
Something something NEET ghosts have no place in either heaven or hell.
Cursed to wander the mortal realm.

Their body have long since returned to dust.
Yet still they experience unquenchable lust.

The hunger pangs, the thirst — known all too well.
Truly they live in a personal hell.

Out of habit they now simply persist.
On suffering of normies do they subsist.

Hungry, they watch the lives of others.
Living the life with which they never bothered.

Angry yet pitiful, they suffer alone.
Then wail each night, longing for the comfort of home.

Of noodle-stocked pantry, and a fridge full of soda.
Of their favorite console, and the warmth of another.

Incorporeal, they can only observe.
As a cautionary tale do they now serve.
>>
>10
>>
>>41008319
Those are good
>>
>>41008515
spooky ghost NEETs
>>
>>41008515
We had some good NEET ghost prompts before.

The one where Floor is haunting Anon, then he has a heart attack and finally meets her as a ghost himself was funny.

There was also the grim reaper Anon where he hires Floor upon her death to be one of his proxies.
>>
Le Bump
>>
>>41011069
>>
>>41010535
That one sounds neat
>>
>10
>>
File: froorb.png (1.74 MB, 1921x1589)
1.74 MB
1.74 MB PNG
>>
>>41013445
>"P-paint me like one of your prench mares, Anon..."
And then he did.
I really like this pic.
>>
Liv.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (18 KB, 306x306)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
>>41014048
How's that trap NEET story goin'?
>>
>>41014289
It's going.
Slowly.
>>
>>41013445
built for belly rubs
>>
Liv.
>>
>9
>>
>>41014740
Indeed
>>
Yannow, maybe some other anons should contribute some green of their favourite NEETs.
>>
File: 1711701636412839.png (592 KB, 1200x1006)
592 KB
592 KB PNG
>>41016621
I would do that but unfortunately I am illiterate
>>
>>41016621
I've got a NEET green that I want to finish, I just have to polish off another green I've committed to first. It's technically Floorb related but... eh.
>>
Liv.
>>
Stahp dyin.
>>
File: 2171979.png (1.12 MB, 2383x2000)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
nah, don't feel like it
>>
Bump before bed, don't let NEETs die.
>>
>>41014740
I would argue that Dot would be the clear winner but honestly I think most NEETs just have that innate trait of being very rubbable. Soft fuzzy bellies all around.
>>
>>41019367
Dot does have a very rubable belly
>>
File: 1710826270439313.png (416 KB, 960x702)
416 KB
416 KB PNG
I once again join the unemployed.
I need some tubby wubby bucktooth neet to keep the night terrors at bay until I can get onto welfare.
>>
>9
>>
>>41019367
they probably have stiff, greasy fur covered with dust and stuff.
>>
>>41019653
>tfw you will never rest your head on Dot's belly while you play Pokemon Red/Blue with her via link cable...
>>
Marry that Floorb!
>>
>>41021597
if only she left the house to meet anyone
>>
>>41021597
>>41021788
She needs to go to more cons.

On a different note, are there any non-pony NEET greens? Griffons? Dragons? Diamond dogs? Abysians?

Dragon seems like a homerun- they're expected to sleep in caves for long periods of time already.
>>
here is a thing I doodled
>>
>>40996333
I thought the filename was 'too many burritos' at first.
Anyways... Momma Floorb! Always love a good mare mum. Even if she's uh... probably not qualified in the slightest.
>>
>>41022411
God that's cute.
>>
>>41021139
Why has god forsaken us, anon? I just want to trade her for an Arcanine and rest my head on her tummy...
>>
>>41022411
I like it
>>
>>41022411
I would save it for her by saying, "It's good to know the offers out there, though. It's comforting to know I have a place to go if I'm ever in need."
>"R-really?"
"Yeah, and you know, the offers there for you, too. You ever need a place to stay, feel free to come find me."
>>
File: IMG_4234.jpg (232 KB, 1002x1140)
232 KB
232 KB JPG
>>41022411
>”-I’m sorry, but that’s not right.”
“Huh? So you don’t want to use my phone?”
>Anon shakes his head.
>”No. I want to use YOUR THROAT PUSSY, AND PONUT.”
>A hungry, desperate grin spreads across his face, and you can only gasp in shock, your mouth dropping ever so slightly.
>Without warning, he grabs a fistful of your greasy mane, bringing you face first into his crotch. He then unzips his pants, allowing his 8 inch veiny meat to flop out.
“A-anon! What’re you doing?”
>”Your mane feels like Cole slaw in my hands! Yuck!”
“Hey! My mane isn’t that-“
>*THWAP*
>He slaps you with a wad of clammy, lukewarm flesh, leaving a string of precum attached to your cheek.
“….!”
>”Shut up and use that mouth to eat the cheese off my COCK!”
>He shoves his shaft into your mouth with little resistance, harshly breeding your throat with reckless abandon.
“GLUK GLUK GLUK GLUK-“
>”NNNH! FUCK! Your larynx-pussy feels great despite you being an unkempt slut…!”
>Your eyes water. You can’t breathe!
>You push against his legs with your hooves begging for precious oxygen, doing your best to battle against his forceful hands.
>He finally releases you from his submission hold, letting your spittle dribble from his proud genitalia, strands breaking from their origin: your mouth.
>You gasp and cough, still weak, but adrenaline and arousal pumping throughout your body.
>Anon grins evilly.
>”You think you’re done? I want more, unfortunately for you!”
“Anon please-“
>Not giving you time to recover, he kicks you onto your back, then kneeling down, and parting your legs.
>”UGH! Do you wash? YOU STINKY BITCH! YOU REEK OF SHIT AND PISS!”
“Why’re you being so mean?!”
>”SHUT YOUR MOUTH! This is making you wink like crazy, you smelly SLUT.”
>He trails a finger across your labia, gathering a healthy heaping helping of your juices, and holding those fingers up to your face.
>You turn your head in shame.
>”Look at how wet your STINKY PUSSY is! You’re BEGGING for my cock to scrub your insides with purifying CUM!”
“That’s not-“
>You try to find the words to counter his vulgar claims, but Anon denies your moment to gather your thoughts, and invades your body with his swollen charge.
“…..Gah….!”
>You just came.
>”PEE-YOO! YOUR PUSSY SMELLS WORSE WHEN MY BEEF RAVAGES YOU!”
>Anon pinches his nose, still thrusting-
~~~~~~~~~~
>You wave your hand in Floorb’s face.
“Floorbored! Helloooooo! You there?”
>She just stands there drooling with a weird smile.
>”Nooo…I’m not stinky~ heeheehee…”
“Right. I’m gonna just go find a pay phone or something.”
>You leave the comatose pony to her thoughts.
“This why I never ask her favors. Jesus.”
>>
File: IMG_4235.jpg (256 KB, 1483x1456)
256 KB
256 KB JPG
>>41023496
>>
>>41023496
I am sensing a lot of stinkfag energy in this post.
>>
>>41023496
NEET hooves typed this.
>>
>>41023496
She needs to stop reading neighponese doujin with the ugly bastard and rape tags
>>
Bampu before beddu.
>>
>>41024031
Don’t kink shame her!
>>
>>41022411
her tail, anon! her greasy tail! cute though
>>
>>41023514
I like this Floor picture
>>
File: 1525654740082.png (631 KB, 1333x1702)
631 KB
631 KB PNG
>>
>>41025087
She’s imagining you humiliating/raping her. You shouldn’t.
>>
>>41025621
She might also be imagining making a delicious, healthy homecooked meal with you like couples do in those visual novels.
>>
>>41025633
Possibly, but that’s more Taku’s domain(expansion). Floorb wants you to RAVAGE her like a poorly translated doujin where the names are changed like you’d be Amin and her Flintbeard! Now call her a degrading name as you BREED her!
>>
>>41025741
W-what if I just wanna call her pretty nd warm as I sit on her bed next to her to ease her awake for a healthy omelette breakfast before she starts playing her gsmes? Can I just do that?
>>
File: IMG_4239.jpg (46 KB, 603x505)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>41025755
>>
>>41025772
Sorry floorb, I care too much about your wellbeing to sex you unless it's consensual and involves lots of kissing and foreplay
>>
File: IMG_4240.gif (65 KB, 600x600)
65 KB
65 KB GIF
>>41025755
>>41025779
>Tfw this is your fetish, but he’s after another pony.
>Simpai will never be yours
>>
>>41025798
If I could, I would spoil, pamper and love on every neetpone, mare or stallion. Your waistlines are forfeit, don't resist
>>
>>41025594
>licking cheeto dust off of a neet mare's hooves
>>
>>41026188
I would lick it off of any part of a neet mare. ANY part.
>>
>>41026195
even her snoot?
You sick bastard.
>>
File: HISV.png (49 KB, 300x300)
49 KB
49 KB PNG
>>41026212
Yes. ESPECIALLY her snoot. I'd even dig deeper and clean her teeth and tongue with my tongue.
>>
No dying.
>>
>9
I will keep NEET alive until it gets more traction damn it.
>>
>>41027064
oop, sorry appul anon, was about to bump the thread myself. But your efforts are appreciated.
>>
File: 1649192331872.jpg (47 KB, 625x625)
47 KB
47 KB JPG
>>41024794
Fuck, I forgot the damn tail. Every fucking time.
>>
>>41027064
I hate making promises, but my new years resolution was to update each of my most popular greens. I've done one, I'm halfway through the next, and Floored should be next on my list, though it's also the biggest challenge as I'll have to read through all of it to get a grasp of where I left off.
>>
>>41027158
>Pony loses tail in foalhood accident.
>Grows up without a tale and becomes the object of ridicule for much of her youth.
>Makes her extremely anxious and self-loathing.
>Becomes a NEETpone as a result and lives off of government assistance.
>She heard a "monkey" would be moving into the apartment across from hers.
>She was a little curious and tried to spy on the newcomer when he was moving in.
>He looked like a mostly hairless primate and wore clothes.
>Something her eyes latched onto as he had his back turned to her was his butt.
>Specifically, the lack of a tail.
>Now she might not be a zoologist, but she's pretty sure monkeys have tails.
>The sight makes her gasp and he turns at the sound, causing her to slam the door.
>She's panicking over being caught spying like a weirdo, and her anxiety only spikes when there's a knock at her door.
>Red-faced, she slowly opens it and peeks through.
>"U-um, c-can I help you?" she squeaks.
"Hey there!" he says in a friendly tone. "Names Anon, you're new neighbor. Figured I'd introduce myself."
>"H-hello..."
>He stares down expectantly then clears his throat.
"Right, and you're name?"
>"D-daisy Petal... Sorry."
>She just knows he's judging her right now.
>He probably thinks her yellow coat and white mane are ugly.
>She's just glad that he can't see her cutie mark of a daisy with several loose petals; he'd probably think it was stupid, not to mention then he could see her bottom and her missing tail.
"Nice name, and nice to meet you," he says with a big smile. "Hey, I bought a cake from the bakery down the street to celebrate the new place, plus breakfast since we're adults and can do that. You want to come over and have a slice?"
>"I, um, n-no thank you."
"Oh... Well, you want me to bring you a slice, then? You'd be doing my blood sugar a favor."
>"S-sure?"
"Great! I'll be back in a bit."
>Then he's off and she's looking at his backside again, mind drifting.
>He seems... nice.
>She wonders if he knows what it's like to lose a tail to?
>Maybe she's finally found a kindred spirit?
>Maybe he won't make fun of her?
>She finds herself looking forward to getting to know the tailess monkey next door in the days to come.
>Maybe she'll finally have a friend?
>>
>>41027611
Aw that's cute.
Even though ponies don't wear clothes I've always seen tails as their own built in layer of modesty. Not having one must be pretty rough since it's really the only bit of privacy a pony has without going out of their way to cover up.
Maybe he'd lets her borrow a pair of shorts so she's comfortable enough to leave the house? The thought of a little mare awkwardly strutting around in human sized clothes is a little funny to me.
>>
File: To catch a NEET.png (179 KB, 1020x1020)
179 KB
179 KB PNG
>>
>>41027752
I was actually thinking that she has a long, overgrown mane because why bother cutting and styling it when you never leave the house?
Anon offers to give her a haircut free of charge because that's his job, and she agrees.
What he doesn't know is that he takes the clippings and creates a little prosthetic tail for her.
She's probably missing the last few vertebrae of her tailbone, so the tail wig is like a hair tie that fits around the remainder.
Also, her name, Daisy Petal is reference to the old game, "He loves me, he loves me not," where you pick the petals off a daisy. Her missing tails is like a missing petal for her.
Her talent is flower arrangement.
>>
>>41028317
That’s cute
>>
>>41028134
How's Floor gonna get outta this one?
>>
>>41028888
What a waste.
>>
>>41028888
With the power of quads!
>>
>10
>>
>>41028888
>Implying she doesn't want to be caught.
She'd probably try way too hard to seem 'vulnerable' and wind up getting released mere minutes afterwards.
At least she gets to keep the free ramen...
>>
>>41029584
Or Floor gets kidnapped and ransomed, but not one ever pays Anon.
Not because they don't want to save Floorb, but because she's slipped through the cracks so hard that their isn't even record of Floor Bored existing, so they think he's making it up.

Could be a better Wallflower prompt, though.
>>
>>41029796
Gives me an idea...

>"So how did it go, Mr. Foalnapper?"
"Abysmally. Like usual."
>You let out a drawn out sigh as you flop down on the couch next to your uh... roommate?
>She's actually your hostage, really.
>Not like it ever felt that way to begin with...
>'Red Velvet, daughter of Golden Fleece'
>'Future heiress to the Canterlot Fabric Exchange'
>That is who you were trying to snag.
>Somepony from a family so obscenely wealthy that even a million bits would be nothing more than a drop in the vast bucket that was their coffers.
>But instead of velvet...
>You wearily glance over to the unkempt mess of mare that was taking up space on your couch.
>The cartoonish chain around her hindleg rattles quietly as she wriggles around while staring intently at TV with her half-lidded wine red eyes.
>"Friggin... Buttons..."
>You got Velveteen.
>Red's nigh identical half sister.
>A bastard.
>And the black sheep of the family.
>A black enough sheep that even after a dozen anonymous notes and threats, you never garnered a single response.
>Christ, not even the royal guard had been notified yet...
>It's been at least three months.
>Somepony *has* to care that you have her... right?
>You watch her let out a groan as she loses once more to the same boss she was stuck on this morning.
>"Fah... I knew I should of used my power-up there..."
>As she sinks down into the couch with a pout, you find yourself staring at her navel for the third time this week.
>That blotchy bit of burgundy fuzz that interrupted her otherwise solid pale pink coat always irked you.
>It looks like someone spilled wine on her belly and never bothered to clean up afterwards.
>What a strange birthmark...
>"Dude... Are you checking me out?"
>You meet her sleepy yet expectant gaze.
"No, just... Thinking."
>She stifles a lazy, drawn out laugh.
>"Thinkin' bout me?"
>You shake your head, ignoring her attempt at teasing.
"Thinking about your family, actually."
>She doesn't look surprised, but you do notice her shoulders sagging slightly.
>"Y-yeah... Them."
>She sits up and sets down your beat up old controller.
>"Have you tried my other uncle? I'm pretty sure he likes me."
>She pauses, her expression souring. "Wait, actually... Don't."
"Another touchy uncle?"
>"My uncles aren't touchy!" She whines. "They're just weird and kinda smelly!"
>Velveteen huffs. "It's just that he's kinda broke last I heard... You wouldn't get much outta him, even if he *did* want to save me."
"I'm going to honest with you... I don't think we're getting anywhere like this."
>Her ears droop a little. "But... but somepony's gotta! You... Y-you could ask my dad! He hides a shoebox of bits under his bed!"
>You get up with a sigh.
"We'll try again tomorrow, Vee."
>You can hear her sniffle as you walk away.
>"W-where are you going?"
"I'm gonna make food."
>You turn to face the mopey hostage behind you.
"You want some more curry?
>She wipes an eye with a hoof. "I... I like curry..."
"I'll make you double tonight."
>>
File: et tu, anon.png (83 KB, 2000x1356)
83 KB
83 KB PNG
>>41028134
my response
>>
>>41030033
This is the start of a great love story.
>>
File: 1462366082-83b7d.png (724 KB, 1100x1400)
724 KB
724 KB PNG
>>41030272
>Anon starts a NEET catch, wash, and release business
>trolling the chatrooms, then posing as a new ramen flavor marketer
>no NEET would turn down free food, especially free noodles
>after social engineering himself their address, he shows up to round them up
>AJ's lasso lessons came in real handy, he'll have to thank her later
>>
>>41030033
Ay some green, naisu naisu.
>>
>>41027611
pretty funny and thought out idea gleaned from a forgotten tail drawing
>>
>>41030033
At this point, it sounds like Velveteen needs this more than Anon needs the bits.
If he's not able to get any money for her return, she'll take it as proof that she's worthless and need to go on suicide watch.

Also, random thought for the belly mark. Her great great great great grandmother was a succupony who fell in love with a mortal stallion a long time ago and started a family.
>This has gifted members of the family great powers of seduction and allure which they've used to increase their wealth over the generations.
The daemon gene has been diluted greatly, but is expressing itself more in Velveteen than most.
This adds an extra bit of why her family doesn't care about her.
She risks outing the family secret if her succubus nature ever becomes too prominent, and in fact, since puberty, Velveteen has been being fed special potions (made with holy water) to keep her true nature from emerging.
Her mom would not actually care too much if Velveteen ends up killed or just disappears forever in all of this.
The affects of the potion are cumulative and take a long time to fully leave her system, but as it does, she'll become more and more lustful and seductive.
The birthmark on her belly is actually a smudged womb tattoo that, when she fully enters her succupony form, will clarify into it's true form.
>>
>>41031009
>Velveteen suddenly remembers a great grandmother she met a long time ago when she was a little filly.
>She seemed really nice to her, but her mom acted very hostile and told her to stay away from them as they didn't need a "horrid reminder" lingering around, causing ponies to start asking questions.
>The older mare, who frankly only looked middle-aged at most, only looked saddened and left.
>Velveteen remembers the mare wearing a very nice dress and jewelry, as well as the look of familial longing she had directed towards Velveteen- a look she's not gotten from anybody but her biological dad.
>She tells Anon about this mare almost desperately, wanting him to try and find her.
>Maybe, just maybe, her great grandma will be willing to pay a ransom for her.
>Better yet if she comes and picks her up to live with her instead of going back to the cold home that feels nothing like a home should for the outcast.
>Not to mention Velveteen is pretty sure stockstabl syndrome is starting to set in.
>Why else would she be having dreams of her dressed in black faux leather dominating her foalnapper?
>>
>>41030582
I wonder what he does with the Neets he catches while he has them.
>>
>>41031464
>Bathtime therapy session.
>Durning the (very long) process of bathing these NEETs, he comforts and sooths them.
>Once they realize the bath and, more importantly, physical contact feels nice, they calm down.
>From there, Anon, not unlike barber who talks with their client the entire time they cut their hair, talks to the NEET about how they ended up where they're at now in life.
>He listens to their gripes, worries, and history, and gently nudges them towards a more positive way of thinking.
>Once they're all cleaned up, he gives them a card with his address and phone number, a couple bits for bus fare, and a promise to be willing to listen if they want to talk before sending them home.
>Also, he has a bath/spa business that they are part of a private clientele for now.
>If they want to get bathed again, massage and grooming included, he offers very reasonable rates- just enough to cover his time and supply costs.
>He's technically a NEET too living off of government assistance because no one wants to hire the weird alien with no cutie mark.

Sometimes ponies need your help, but refuse to ask, so you've got to force them the first time to show them that you only mean well.
>>
File: head pat stand.gif (2.11 MB, 720x608)
2.11 MB
2.11 MB GIF
>>41031703
I need this treatment badly.
If I refuse to take a shower for the next six months while I transition out of employed life, will someone do this?
>>
>>41031703
I wonder which NEETs would need the full bounty hunter treatment vs a gentle talking to and a promise of food/vidya.
>>
>9
>>
>>41032118
Probably Floor, maybe Taku
>>
>>41030033
~ ~ ~
>You could see the disappointment in her eye whenever you tell her another day went by without a response, but she's always bounced back in some way, ready to suggest something, anything that might garner some attention.
>But after last week's string of failed attempts... She's been quiet.
>No awkward teasing, no real appetite or want for sweets...
>Hell, she hasn't even tried that game you 'bought' for yourself.
>It's still in its plastic and everything.
>You think... it's starting to get to her.
>That deafening silence that came from her supposed family.
>And it's hitting her all at once.
>Today you found her where she's most comfortable, sprawled out on the couch and staring up at the white popcorn ceiling.
>She makes so attempt to greet you as you approach, but quickly jerks upwards once you start fiddling with her shackle.
>"W-wait what are you-"
"Relax, this'll only take a second."
>With an unceremonious clatter, her leg is freed and the chain slides off the couch and flops to the carpet with a soft 'thud'.
>Her eyes are wide and her expression...
>You swear she almost looks hurt.
"Vee, I want you to listen to-"
>"Put it back."
>Her voice trembles as she attempts to put on a stern tone.
>"P-put it back this instant!"
"Stop that."
>Further protest dies in her throat. Now she simply stares at you, her lower lip quivering.
"You can pretend to be my prisoner all you want, but lets be honest with ourselves... It's just not working like this."
>"B-but..."
"I'm not telling you to give up. And I'm not giving up either. I just... I just want you to know that you have options."
>You crane your neck to look at the front door.
"You'll find that we're actually not that far from your family. It wouldn't take long to figure out a way home."
>You turn back to her and notice the tears welling up in her eyes.
"But I suppose that's not what you want, right?"
>Her gaze lowers to the ground.
>"I just want somepony to admit it."
"Admit what?"
>Now huddled on one side of the couch, she sniffles.
>"That they despise me, that they are disgusted by the sight of me, that they think I'm better off dead- I don't care!"
>She continues with her head in her hooves.
>"Anything is better than being ignored again and again and again..."
>Her voice cracks. "I-I don't understand... What did I do wrong?"
>Before you can even form a thought, she's upon you.
>Velveteen pushes you down onto the couch, her trembling hooves holding you down.
>Her breathing is frantic.
>"I w-w-worked my *rump* off in high school just to get the faintest *whiff* of praise! I m-made straight A's and was even *valedictorian* for Celestia's sake! BUT MOM DIDN'T CARE! She didn't even show up! Nopony did! I- I had a speech and made a bunch of homemade graduation invitations for my family who I thought liked m-me but they didn't even have the courtesy to decline!"
>She stares into your soul, tears running down her cheeks. "Why don't they love me?"
>>
>>41033316
Anon is going to end up hiring a rescue team to save her from his own clutches.
>>
>10
>>
>>41033524
Not a bad plan
>>
>>41033973
>>
>>40915942
Who's the cutie on the right?
>>
>>41033316
Poor VelveteenI want to give her a hug, also anon good green, keep going pls
>>
>>41033316
>The room is quiet for a time, only her labored breathing cutting through the hum of the AC.
"Vee I... You know I can't answer that. All I knew going in is that your family is stupid rich... I didn't even know you... existed."
>Her expression tells you she's trying desperately not to break down further.
>You pull a hand from under her and bring it up to gently caress her tear stained cheek.
"For what it's worth, I... I don't think you deserve it. Any of it."
>You avert your gaze.
"All that hurt and neglect and me just uprooting your life..."
>You let out a sigh.
"I don't think I'm cut out for crime... Foalnapping you was a stupid, desperate idea and it didn't sink in until it was too late.
>A shaky hoof meets the hand you had up to her face.
>Her breathing is slowing.
>"I didn't have a life before. I... I gave up because I thought it would spite her somehow..."
"Dearest mother?"
>She nods a little.
>Consciously or not, her head has begun to slowly lull into your hand as you cup her face.
>"I should have known she wouldn't care either way. For her, it was easier to just throw money at the problem until it stopped being one. And... And it worked. I just sat there, wasting away because I grew... uhm..."
"Comfortably numb?"
>Finally, she flashes some semblance of a smile.
>"Yeah... That's the ticket."
>She chuckles softly.
>"I know it's really pathetic to say this, but the whole foalnapping thing, it... it's kinda the best thing that's happened to me. Since I was a filly, anyways..."
>The lazy look in her eye was returning.
>"For a crook, you're a pretty swell doodle. I can't think of the last time I've had so many conversations... ever."
"Thanks but I... haven't committed any other crimes besides this one. And I don't really intend to..."
>"Ah... I'm your one and only then? Can I commit a crime too? To even things out?"
"What could you possibly want that requires you to commit a crime?"
>"I heard that you can get old games on the Canternet for free. Is... that a crime?"
"Well it's... You know what? Sure, I'll show you some stuff."
>"R-really?! Faha! Do ya think they got 'Drake's Diction? I hear it's super fun and lets you make some really weird lookin' fellas!"
"We'll see, Vee."
>Having calmed down considerably, Vee finally seems to notice that she's been on top of you this whole time.
>"O-oh geez..." She pulls away from your touch and begins to crawl off you.
>A few hushed sorries later and you're free, with Velveteen once more huddled against her favorite armrest.
>For a young, underweight mare, she was a lot stronger than she appeared...
>Well she's not *that* underweight anymore. Her ribs haven't showed for well over a month now.
>The fact they were showing to begin with was... concerning to say the least.
>"S-so uhm... are we gonna commit crimes now, or later?"
"Depends if you wanna eat first or not."
>"Food first! Uhm... Please."
"Sure thing, roomie."
>"Roomie...?" She gives a wobbly smile. "T-thanks roomie! For... everything."
>>
>>41035341
Fluffer Nutter.
>>
>>41035891
Does he work on a porn set fluffing stallions?
>>
>>41036000
I haven't a clue, he's not my OC, the other one is.
>>
They weren't kidding, those mares sure are neat.
>>
>>41036605
>mares
>>
File: 1686499694097840.gif (3.78 MB, 640x480)
3.78 MB
3.78 MB GIF
>>41035576
Yay, thanks for the green anon
>>
>>41035576
>"Ah... I'm your one and only then? Can I commit a crime too? To even things out?"
"Yeah, like what?"
>"I think I want to kill my mom."
"Uh..."
>"No no, you're right, that's stupid."
"Heh, yeah-"
>"I should take away what she loves most. I want to hurt my sister, Velvet, Mom's pride and joy. Maybe I can scar her face, or give her brain damage or something. What do you think?"
>>
>>41035576
~ ~ ~
".. I sure hope this stuff works."
>You find yourself climbing the stairwell of your apartment building, a paper grocery bag clutched in your hand that wasn't currently occupied by railing.
>Vee has been... under the weather.
>And frankly, you're not sure what's wrong.
>She's running a fever and is terribly lethargic.
>Not to mention the constant, subtle trembling...
>She must have been trying to hide her symptoms under her usual antics, but after she collapsed last night...
>You made sure she spilled the beans.
>Or rather, you made her stop squirming long enough for you to give her a once-over.
>Whatever it was, she's just as clueless as you are.
>The best you can do is find something that might help bring her fever down and maybe perk her up a bit.
>After explaining Vee's symptoms to the mare at the pharmacy counter, she 'knew just the thing'.
>Which is... a bag of tea leaves.
>Not exactly what you expected, but she seemed pretty convinced that would help.
>...You grabbed a bottle of Poniprofen while you were at it, just in case.
>Now just a few apartments away, you speed up to a power walk.
>Don't want to keep your damsel in distress waiting, right?
>As you make it to the door, you briefly remember when you brought her here.
>To think you made it all the way from the lobby and up those stairs without getting spotted or questioned as to why you have some wide-eyed mare in your arms...
>You didn't even have to gag her, she just stared at you in stunned silence the entire time.
>But after everything she's told you about her family... you almost understand why she didn't bother resisting.
>And that kind of makes it worse.
>Opening up the door, you let out a relived sigh.
"Hey... I'm back! You still on the couch?"
>"mmn... mmhm..."
>You take the murmuring coming from the pile of blankets as a resounding 'yes'.
>Walking past the couch and it's sickly occupant, you set your bag on the kitchen counter and grab your kettle so you can warm it up.
>Luckily for you, you're no stranger of tea.
"I'm making you some tea. It's uh- it's supposed to help."
>"camomile...?"
"I uh..."
>You pick up the bag of tea and squint.
>'Filly-Petals Seasonal Medley.'
>'A soothing blend of peppermint, honeyed hassaflass, and gildermoss to help you go about your day.'
"What do you mean there's moss in this?"
>"whuh?"
"Nothin', Vee."
>"hokay..."
>Well, it's made for ponies, so it makes sense that it... doesn't make sense to you.
"Whatever... at the end of the day, tea is tea."
>You open up the tea bag and scoop some out to put in the warmed kettle.
>It actually... smells pretty good, whatever it is.
>You wonder if it's safe for human consumption?
>Hmm... You'll check later.
>After letting the tea seep, you gently pour her some in a sturdy mug.
>You... don't have actual tea cups.
"It's ready, Vee!"
>You watch as a disheveled little mare pokes her head out of the pile of blankets, her face flush and her mane extra messy.
>"huzzah..."
"Huzzah, indeed."

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.