[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: linky.png (1011 KB, 1937x1080)
1011 KB
1011 KB PNG
On several occasions this mare has been shown to be rude. What's her problem, does she have anger issues?
>>
>>41002454
You'd be a bitch too if your sister had some screws loose.
>>
Ponies on the stage dancing are cute.
>>
>>41002454
She's not a bitch, she's calling out the dancing colt for acting like a faggot. Trust me, she's helping him in the long term. If he quits dancing now he'll fit into society better or something.
>>
>>41002810
What's so faggotic about dancing?
>>
File: 1685503263492297.gif (842 KB, 364x160)
842 KB
842 KB GIF
>>41002454
Linky is NOT a rude mare. She is very nice and cute.
>>
>>41002945
I couldn't see the straws and thought they were making kissy lips at each other
>>
>>41002945
showing each other cock sucking techniques
>>
>>41002945
Imagine sharing a friendship drink with a mare
>>
>>41003109
i thought they were just "ooo"ing at eachother as a form of conversation
>>
>>41002810
That's not the context of the scene retard
>>
bump
>>
>>41002945
>steal random mare's drink with long straw
>she still hasn't noticed
>it's bomb and alcoholic
>>
>>41003115
unf
>>
>>41003136
>Be anon
>Live in town full of small. colorful, friendly equines
>sounds like heaven, right?
>wrong
>none of these horses fucking talk to each other
>they just stare at each other directly in the eyes and purse their lips and makes these weird "ooo" noises
>after a day or two you think you have an understanding of a basic greeting
>you corner a cute one with white fur and a pink mane
>her unblinking eyes meet your gaze, waiting for you to make a move
>now's your chance
>you roll your dinghy, green lips forwards and purse them together
>you let out a long "oooooooooo."
>mare doesn't know how to take this
>an overlong period of time passes where she just stands there, lip quivering, obviously trying not to cry
>ooooo?
>her ears flop down and she breaks down sobbing

What do?
>>
>>41004551
>rape
>>
>>41004551
>owlowicious ascension AU
>>
>>41004551
>ooooo
>oo oo
>ooooooo
>OOOOOO
>*that's the sound of us having SEX*
>>
>>41004551
>Well, that wasn't right.
>You're not nearly in the right headspace for this.
>She ran horself out of breath, sucking up another gulp of air.
>Should you... go? You should go.
>Her forelegs are folded over her nose, chin on the ground. Her back legs are still standing. Water sprinkles out from her face, under her legs.
>This isn't the "face down ass up" you prefer.
>You could just wait, look small and unthreatening and hope she figures out this is a mistake. That could take... well you don't actually know how long these creatures can freak out for.
>Oh goodness that's a runny nose.
>You could try to comfort her, right? You could "oo", probably shouldn't. Maybe a pat, or a hug, cradled and rocked, if any of those are even comforting. You don't know. Wouldn't it look like you were attacking her? What if those are naturally aggressive actions to these handless horses? Would she even let you reach her?
>If she were a wild animal, you would never get that far. She would be gone the moment you moved. You could only catch her if she let you.
>You will only touch her if she lets you... you decide.
>Now, before someone comes.
>Her sobs and wails have become longer, lower.
>Her hooves are pressed into the sides of her head.
>Are they even wails anymore?
>The dust has stained her chin, no longer perfectly pastel. Her ear hair is frayed, out of place, visible. You can see, though the hair of her hooves, the darkened nail underneath. Her eyes are filled with anger.
"Wait what the fuck?"
>In the last few moments she stares again into your eyes. You reel.
>The mare is upset. You are upset.
>>
>>41002945
I want them to do something else with that technique
>>
>>41004551
>>41005074
just kneel down make eye contact and look extremely remorseful….that should do something.
>>
>>41005074
ohh shit, this isn't good. Better assume the IWTCIRD post, put your hands over our eyes and start hysterically sobbing so maybe Twinkleshine takes mercy and doesn't disconnect your spinal column from your skull
>>
>>41005074
>You expected to be hunted. You were only kind of right.
>While you were clinging to the branches of a bushy tree, hiding halfway up the nearest hill, no pitchforks nor torches ever marched out from town.
>You saw none on the first night, and none on the second.
>In the alley, the mare had galloped silently away,
>gone with the echoes she left behind.
>You were left standing, and fled.
>What if she got help?
>So, two days later, you returned.
>You held your breath as a blue-on-blue mare marched by.
>She smiled and waved and kept walking, just like normal.
>In the street market, the ponies flow like a liquid around your legs, and tend to their own business.
>You watch the eyes of guards, but they don't watch yours. There is no pointing, no yelling.
>You slip into an alley,
>back out of sight.
>The smells from the neighboring building are good
>You flip open the plastic lid and snatch a bread loaf from the garbage
>The lid thunks.
>You glance at the cafe's door, then back out of the alley.
>You would prefer not to be seen leaving with this.
>You're about to start powerwalking.
>The lid thunks.
>By the time you will yourself to look back, you only see a dark shape retreat around a corner, away from you.
>>
>>41005137
uh oh
>>
>>41005137
ohh shit, twinkleshines gonna rape him while shouting "oooooooooooo"
>>
File: fuckin mare.png (1.93 MB, 1919x1074)
1.93 MB
1.93 MB PNG
>>41002945
>"Linky is NOT a rude mare. She is very nice and cute."
Cute? Yes. Nice? No, not really.
>>
>>41005203
trixie deserved it though. linky is justified.
>>
>>41002454
I'd also be pissed all the time if surrounded by 'people' that shit on the floor
>>
>>41002454
>>41005203
Chudwife Linky
>>
>>41005203
Is shoving her butt in my face a normal form of social interaction?
>>
File: 1670111240948387.webm (205 KB, 134x151)
205 KB
205 KB WEBM
>>41005137
>>
File: sunbeams.gif (379 KB, 200x184)
379 KB
379 KB GIF
>>41005227
RAINBOWSHINE!!!!!!!!!! I know she could never be upset with me. She'd ask me if we could talk, and then we'd sit down and we'd talk about our problem like normal, emotionally mature, adult beings. What she WOULDN'T do is file a restraining order against me. Quick tangent: Last week, I got an actual, honest-to-god restraining order filed against me. I’m not a fatass, i’m in pretty good shape, been lifting for 2 years but I stutter a LOT. There’s a girl at my uni who Ive been trying to talk to- never asked her out, never said anything vaguely sexual towards. I sit next to her in class and tried to strike up conversation with her 2, 3 times. She responded to my questions and attempts to make conversation, and she gave literally no hint that she didn’t want to talk to me. Welp, last week her and her friends came forward and told student counseling that I had grabbed her ass, something I’ve never done to anyone in my life. That’s not even something I’d consider doing. That’s insanely degenerate behavior. Welp, the school took the side of her friends, everyone found out about the allegation so now I’m a social pariah and I have a legit restraining order against me. if I try to talk to her ill get kicked out of uni. All for the crime of refusing to act like a eunuch who never puts himself out there. Because I refused to stay quiet and never talk to anyone. Twenty years ago I'd just face rejection, but in 2024 i have the entire might of the Canadian Sexual Assault Prevention Task Force arrayed against me. Ask a normie how to get a gf, you know what he'll say? “Just talk to people, bro.” Well guess what I fucking did, and I got beat like a dog for it. I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. There's no way of fixing myself. I did EVERYTHING society wanted me to do to get a gf, but I’m still alone because I’m naturally creepy. How the fuck do I go forward from this? I used to think that fake sexual assault allegations werent a real problem . I used to support the hell out of #metoo, but now that it actually happened to me I’ve finally realized the truth. This is the truly the worst possible scenario. All the incels, the liars, the robots? THEY WERE FUCKING RIGHT. Elliot Rodger was right all along. women really are fucking evil. If she didn't like me she could’ve just told me, but instead she leveraged the institutional power she holds to try and get me expelled. At least its just my social life that’s ruined- If this happened at somewhere I had a job, an allegation like this would 100% get me fired. Someone who can’t use their words and immediately jumps to the nuclear option? that’s someone with the mind of a actual child right there. This is the final blackpill, isnt it? 18 years on this planet and it’s already completely over. There is no coming back from this. I dont like giving up on anything but there’s nothing left to try. Anyways, I guess what I’m asking is this- shotgun, exit bag, or HRT?
>>
>>41005298
If this isn't a pasta, I'm sorry to hear that anon. Keep your story straight and never admit to anything you didn't do.
Consider tulpamancy or wait until you meet an aspie girl instead of trying to talk to Stacies in the meantime. It will never end well.
>>
>>41002454
She's just an evil mare that loves to put others down and make them feel bad.
>>
>>41005298
Murder-suicide.
>>
>>41005298
I'm sorry to hear that, bro. I have twice had a woman that I was interested in, but who was not interested me, not give a direct answer. I got luckier than you, though. One time, the woman was happy to talk with me as long as the conversation stayed away from going out together. The other time, the woman started to avoid me so obviously that I could tell she wasn't interested. In the first case, I was able to confront her: I asked her out again, and after getting brushed off again, I directly accused her of not being interested in me. It made her very uncomfortable to say she wasn't, but she did. The second time, I happened to run into the woman by accident. I told her that I kept meaning to ask her out, but I had gotten the feeling she was avoiding me, and if she wasn't interested then that was okay. She admitted she wasn't.

After I got married, I asked my wife about this. She explained that the reason women do this is because they're afraid of being stalked. Just like men are afraid of false sexual harassment allegations, women are afraid of stalkers. Most men aren't ever falsely accused; most women aren't ever stalked; but when it does genuinely happen, it's awful. So, she says, many women will refuse to ever absolutely say no. I tried to explain to her that that was a really terrible idea. A direct "no" early on is more likely to get a guy to go away than anything else. And she said that was way too scary. It's the opposite of men being afraid to ask women out; women are afraid to say no, and they invent excuses to themselves, like harassers and stalkers, to justify their fear. She pointed out that, in situations like these, women are often very, very conscious of the fact that most men are physically stronger than them.

You can come back from this. My wife and I were in our mid 20s when we met. We've been happily married for over a decade. Your experience hurts, and it'll keep hurting, but you still have a full life ahead of you.
>>
Human woman in a mare's body. Abhorrent creature.
>>
File: 1703068926980.png (39 KB, 383x383)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>41005887
>3dpd wife
Where the fuck did you come from? Why are you here?
>>
File: IMG_1851.png (414 KB, 1150x1000)
414 KB
414 KB PNG
>>41005298
I guess that really outshines it all
>>
File: trash.png (54 KB, 500x500)
54 KB
54 KB PNG
>>41005298
that toally sounds like a move linky would pull
>>
i hate the rewatch cabal
>>
File: 1691264985100658.png (357 KB, 900x1002)
357 KB
357 KB PNG
>>41006071
Believe it or not, you're allowed to like ponies while also not wanting to die alone. Crazy, I know.
>>
>>41007017
Yeah but why be on this board of all places if you're a normalfag?
>>
>>41007163
Because it's the only place to discuss horses without dealing with discord trannies? It's /mlp/, not /r9k/.
>>
File: monkey-circle.gif (962 KB, 498x273)
962 KB
962 KB GIF
>>41006071
Most people aren't schizoid and would kill themselves if they are deprived from intimacy for too long.
For me, even if I'm in Equestria. I would live like a giga shut-in like Moondancer anyway. I couldn't care less about the whole pony waifu nonsense.
>>
>>41007163
Just because I have a wife doesn't make me a normalfag. I have kids too (they're how I learned about MLP) but they don't make me a normalfag either. I feel uncomfortable in most social situations. Luckily, so does my wife. We understand each other.
>>
>>41005137
>Now that you know what you're looking for, you should be able to find her.
>She's so fast.
>The buildings, honestly, are pretty spread out.
>There's only a handful of real alleys and they only somewhat block vision.
>To approach you unnoticed or escape unseen, she would have to gallop between these buildings, in the open, before you walk around the side of a thatch hut.
>You are now seated in a flowerbed beside the front door of this building with these checkered-patterned spires and, like, curtain-swoops for gutters.
>There's a giant golden placard shaped like a heart with a picture of a horse in it over the front door. That could mean anything.
>Nowhere in town is there a right angle for you to press your back into.
>Everything is so bright,
>so open
>so full of ponies
>Are they all that fast?
>Is she even here anymore?
>You gnaw on your bread.
>Your back is in this tiny crook in the wall, like hardly a corner at all, but it's something.
>And this building isn't made of straw.
"dingaring"
>Another mare exits the buisness and waves at you.
>You wave back.
>You're getting thirsty.
>You do something about it.
>There's a small stream moving right through town.
>It's got a few little walking bridges over it.
>Nothing blocks you as you approch.
>The buildings tend to be away from the water.
>So many windows.
>You kneel.
>A red stallion and a pink mare oo on the bridge.
>You wave.
>They keep ooing.
>You cup your hands and bring up some water, cool.
>What if this is unsanitary?
>It's no use complaining about it.
>You drink.
>You stand.
>You exit town, back up your hill.
>>
>>41002454
She doesn't put up with bullshit. That's based.
>>
>>41007889
I greatly look forward to where this green goes.
>>
>>41007431
Yes it does.
>>
>>41007889
>It wasn't another day before you saw her.
>No hunting, like a bolt to your heart.
>You dropped out of your tree, into the ground.
>Your spine can't keep this up.
>You pick the last of your loaf out of a bush and inspect it.
>A spider is nestled in one of the bread's bubbles.
>8 eyes fixed on yours
>It waves.
>The fucking bread waves alloverthefuckingplace holy SHIT itisGONE and doens't exist and won't be spoken of and wau
>You walk down to town and finish breakfast.
>You're still hungry.
>This isn't really enough.
>It will do for now.
>The market is busy again this morning.
>You wave at a yellow small-mare with red hair at your feet.
>You wave at a mare selling carrots.
>You wave at a stallion in armor.
>You salute him.
>You don't try to talk to them.
>It's gotta do, gotta be enough for a while.
>At least until you can make some money.
>A mare wearing a blue cloth on their back waves at you... you think they are a mare.
>You wave back.
>They move with the traffic, into the flow of horses, off to finish their own business.
>Your tree branch needs a hammock or something.
>Do you know what it feels like to sleep with a tube of wood grinding into your pelvis and the blood fleeing from your legs?
>You try to catch the eyes of a funky cream and two-tone mare.
>You're not gonna oo just- just-
>After a few moments of eye contact, she looks at the ground and walks away.
>That will about do for today.
>There's gotta be something better than whatever this is.
>You cross the nearest little bridge.
>The pink hair mare is right in front of you, a blue-on-blue mare following
"oooOOOooo"
>The white and pink mare is glaring back at the blue one. Her fur is sticking out in every direction. Her hooves are a brown you don't have the words to specify. Her eyes posses this slimy, rounded gradient you would honestly expect eyes to have.
>She's dragging a chair with some kind of black bag on her side opposite you.
>The blue one recoils from the strong oo but then cranes their head, putting their face in front of the white one's face.
>The white one's eyes and then face rotate, as though dodging the eye contact.
>One seems weak while the other seems to beg.
"oo oo"
"ooooooo"
>The white one notices you.
"OO"
>She shoves her hoof at you and looks back at her companion.
>The chair drops, forgotten.
>>
>>41008351

>The white one looks into the blue one's face and rolls her lips, only to flinch away like struck.
>A paddle game. A magazine. The contents of the bag, a black trash bag, lay on the grass.
"ooooooo"
"OOoOOoOOoOOoOO"
>The white mare's leg jerks at you with each emphasis.
>There's some kind of glass circle, kind of like a bowl, a remote contorl, and a book of matches.
>The blue mare points her nose away from you and into the air, closing her eyes.
>Still mostly in the bag, there's a bendy metal lamp.
>What possible use could all these items have?
"THUNK"
>The mares have grappled eachother's limbs and bodies, smacking into the ground.
>You think the white one is mostly behind the blue one.
>but the blue one must have ahold of something, as she twists and almost sends the white one tumbling.
>Dust rises from the apparently healthy grass.
>It almost sounds like a drum.
>The white one has a leg around the blue one's neck and has pressed a hoof into the blue one's hair
>The blue one's skin is pulled tight, forcing their eyes open.
"ga huh hhhhhh"
>The blue one breathes noisily.
>The white one grits her teeth and stares at you through slit eyes.
"uh, um..."
>You know what she wants.
>You don't know what she will do to make you comply.
"oooooooooo."
>Blue's breathing stops
"ghuh"
>You reach into the trash bag as you run and claim a fistful of the little round coins in the bottom.
>You take them, take them and go.
>>
>>41008258
No, it doesn't. Normalfaggotry involves much more than simply marrying and/or reproducing. Weird people breed all the time.
>>
bump
>>
>>41008369
I bet you went to prom.
>>
>>41008354
>It's just pears.
>Row after row
>plenty of space between them
>It's pear trees.
>They look like they do on a store's shelf.
>Green, speckled, round at the bottom.
>Some of them have red patches, you think from sun exposure
>You think those ones are more ripe?
"creeeeeeka"
>A wrinkled yellow pony in a rocking chair rests on the porch of a house.
>You can see him past the end of your row of trees.
>There's kind of an empty yard area between you and him.
"creeeeeeka"
>Man, you've always taken issue with picking directly from people's trees
>but you're sort of hungry.
>He's right there.
>Maybe he won't mind?
>You don't even know how property works here.
>You reach up and grasp a pear between your fingers and find that it's firm.
>The old horse stands up'
>You retrieve your hand.
>The horse sits back down,
>continues slowly rocking.
>You wave.
"creeeeeeeka"
>>
File: 1700782340397646.gif (8 KB, 73x73)
8 KB
8 KB GIF
>>
>>41011540
Grace!
>>
>>41009967
>No more eyes in the sky.
>You haven't seen a wing-horse overhead in a few hours.
>You've been trying not to think about them.
>Now you're thinking about them.
>Past the edge of the orchard... well there was another orachard, then a field, then a third orchard,
>a small cleared border, sunny and warm,
>and just a wall of trees after that, small and large, all stretching into the sunlight of the boarder
>reaching, leaves grasping.
>You punched a human shaped hole through to the other side.
>No more leaves down low, a canopy shades the ground.
>There is space enough to walk.
>The nearest trees have trunks a bit taller than you.
>You could reach up and grip the lower branches.
>The branches arch multiple times, each time supporting another droopy clump of shaggy leaves
>increasing the stress on the wood, but claiming another spot of light for themselves.
>You look from under the branch, inside the canopy.
>No fruit.
>You figure a "wild" fruit tree would be most common on abandoned land,
>on the edge of society.
>You move around the edge of this property,
> A thick, straight trunk with branches like horns or fingers, going straight up and then expanding into a cloud of leaves.
>No fruit.
>Eventually, a wavy trunk, folded on itself as it grew up in a swaying pattern, like softserve ice-cream mid-fall, or a river.
>At it's base, as with many of the trees, a little lump of green, like moss.
>Loops and piles topped with purple mushrooms, with these teal stems.
>You were starting to consider trying one, even if everything about them says "I'm poison".
>You move away from this property.
>What do you know about finding fruit in the wild?
>Can you even tell when you're looking at a new kind of tree?
>You see light, an open and treeless place in the distance.
>Like, this tree is... triangles? Sharp branches. Does that mean anything to you?
>You walk to the clearing.
>Approaching, you find a drop reveal itself, down into a barren stone floor.
>Maybe one of those wing horses could deal with this, but not you.
>They could just fly up to every tree while you're grounded.
>Come to think of it, wouldn't a fruit tree have fallen fruit at its base anyway?
>Not that you had seen any.
>Maybe a fruit tree would want more water?
>If you had to guess where a river would be... it would be at the bottom of this barren canyon.
>It's not.
>Ok, but that implies water once flowed through here, right?
>So there should be water nearby, still, flowing through some other path... somehow.
>You move downhill.
>This bet has to pay off.
>You can live on very little, but then you would have to DO very little.
>You're thirsty, by the time you reach the water.
>You've ripped a clump of grass from the ground and are nibbling on the soft whites of the roots.
>The top is hard, almost sharp,
>dry and tough.
>This is honestly more like bubblegum, meaning it's a distraction.
>Might even be poison.
>A human can handle a little poison.
"Aaawooooooo"
>Oh FUCK no.
>>
>>41012330
>You've only made it a few bends down this tiny-dick stream.
>A few large rocks have been are bare and wet.
>Mostly, it's mud, with a few deeper bits.
>You're not honestly sure how a forest could live off of this. Probably, there's a bigger water source someplace.
>You can feel the grit in your throat, on your teeth.
>If anything, the trees are taller here, more straight.
>You march back uphill, the way you came.
>Wish you had a cup or something, for harvesting and keeping water.
>You haven't heard another howl, yet.
>You try not to let the change in your pocket make noise.
>Why did you even take the money, at this point?
>If you're not careful, you might sweat.
>You reach the gorge.
>A light bit of rain falls, the barest of sprinkles.
>You think you find the right spot, turn and walk past the right trees, down the right path.
>You think you recognize this tree.
>You claim one of the mushrooms, blue and purple or whatever colors.
>You pop out from the tangle of forest.
>The rain is behind you, it's dry here.
>The sun is approaching the horizon, drawing your attention to the huge city strapped to the side of a mountain.
>You squint at it through the sun's light.
>You reach out and yank an apple from the orchard.
"Bang."
>A door slams, someplace, so you run.
>You reach the open slope that leads into town, like a big bowl of dirt.
>You could walk directly to your tree on the hill across the way, but that would mean walking down this slope and then back up another hill.
>You would rather just stay at this altitude.
>Your hand holding the mushroom isn't swelling, so that's a good sign.
>You finish the apple and toss it aside.
>It's juicy.
>Wing horses are doing something in the sky.
>They seem to be attacking black clouds.
>Must be playful.
>You sample a bit of the mushroom cap.
>If it makes you sick, you should live, unless it's just that bad.
>You weave through the hillside trees.
>There's a lot of them, but by comparison to the wild forest there's none.
>You approach your little home.
>White thread drapes and drizzles, clings and wraps, like cotton candy you know is neither.
>Your base resembles a dusty garage, is absolutely drowned in webbing.
>Seems you've lost a fight.
>>
>>41012484
>A little fire wavers up the hill.
>The moon is blocked by black swirling clouds.
>Water sprinkles, coats the land.
>A small breeze flaps your coverings, you and the fire.
"tititichrutruptrtitititi"
>You've stolen a trash bag,
>emptied it into the owner's neighbor's bin.
>Turned it inside out, punched a hole in it for your head, and are using it as a poncho.
>Your head is soaked and your cheeks are cold.
>The rain and win crinkles and tinks it.
>You near the little fire.
>You think a pony is holding it.
>You tried to spend your money.
>The market was empty,
>just you standing in the town square, draped in garbage bag, with a fist full of coin.
>The cafe was closed.
>The building with the checkard roof seems to be some kind of public bath, you think.
>The largest building in town, right in the middle, seems to be some kind of office.
>Maybe they organize the markets each morning?
>They happen right in the front yard of that building.
>You mean, it's a round building. The whole space around it is kind of the front yard.
>You're quickly becoming "the thing that stares in windows".
>The flame has disappeared behind a tree and a bush.
>You look over the bush.
>The flame shines off a black surface, pulses and twists, waves in the wind and crinkles.
>It's wrapped around a white pointed cylinder, pointing out from a round lump.
>It's a head with a hood.
>A white hoof is holding the torch.
>The body is draped in this shiny robe.
>A pink tail pokes out from the bottom.
>What's she doing out here?
>This is almost definitely Kate.
>You've decided the pink and white one is Kate.
>You can see, away from Kate and her torch, there are more horses in the dark.
>You suspected this was it, your pitchforks and torches moment, but then why is there only one torch?
>You can't make out any pitchforks.
>You can't hide for days.
>You have to know what is happening here tonight, know if you can stay or not.
>You step out from behind the bush to get a better look.
>She has stretched out her own trash bag from earlier, forming a hood out of one of it's corners.
>So, you're both wearing trash bags?
>You can hear her ooing now.
>The rain and win and plastic blocked it before.
>Her empty hoof is held out like the one holding the torch.
>They are swaying.
>The other horses might have been swaying, but you think they stopped.
>You notice objects in the grass
>A wallet,
>A curtain rod,
>A picture frame,
>A trash lid,
>Some bread,
>Some coins.
>A red paint line, in a circle, around your feet, with a star pattern inside it.
>The moon cuts through the clouds for a moment.
>Kate has noticed you.
>Points
>oos
>Seems glad.
>The gathered horses are moving closer, uncertainly.
>Some look at others and share oos.
>The blue one is here, also in a trash robe.
>She turns back to the others and casts her legs high, releasing a mighty oo.
>Kate turns to the crowd and oos as well, animated.
>You step backwards, behind the tree.
>>
>>41013643
Keep it up, man.
>>
>>41013643
whoa!
>>
>>41002454
up
>>
>>41002454
Not down.
>>
ping
>>
File: pia.jpg (243 KB, 820x863)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>41005298
>Anyways, I guess what I’m asking is this- shotgun, exit bag, or HRT?
I dunno, but what you definitely SHOULDN'T do is buy Mylar balloons in bulk and release them into as many power lines as you can. That could probably knock out a big chunk of the Canadian power grid if you specifically target electrical substations, because there's only 467 in the entire country compared to the ~55,000 in the United States, and it would cause a huge, violent explosion every time you do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqFm52C1n5Q
So you really shouldn't do that, ever. That would be bad.
>>
>>41002454
Cause shes stinky
>>
>>41013643
>You wake up freezing,
>curled up in a mossy indent.
>You made the indent.
>You found a fairly bushy clump of moss on the trunk of a tree.
>It squished out of your way, soft, when you ground your back into it.
>Sleep came slowly.
>The noise of the rain wasn't so bad under here.
>The wind couldn't steal the heat from your back, at least.
>Your eyes, however, could scan the dark.
>Would they come find you?
>Why would they?
>Why would they do that.?
>Could you stop them?
>If you could, you could only by leaving.
>Yet, you stayed.
>So you stayed, yet.
>And your eyes became heavy.

>Your ass itches.
>You're also freezing, and also it's really like your lower back that itches.
>Your back is gripped by the most pile mold as you stand, a small bit of suction.
>You pull your arms out from inside your clothes, exposing them to the weather.
>It's not raining anymore.
>The wind is a breeze, leading down into town.
>You scratch your ass, lower back, whatever.
>Squishy mud is dislodged from you.
>You walk downhill, towards the bush you left your nibbled mushroom in.
>The wind slows for you.
>You even outpace it for a moment, so the air is left behind you.
>There's something in your bush.
>You smell shit.
>You reach up to pinch your nose and smudge your face with mud.
>God damnit.
>You drop that hand and grimace, and breath in shock.
>Immediately, the smell is in your mouth.
>You taste the smell a little.
>You close your mouth.
>The smell wasn't this strong a moment ago but it's like your nose is directly in the shit.
>You're nose is in the shit.
"God DAMnit!"
>You smear your dirty hand in the grass and dirt.
>You're going to rub the shit off of your nose with your clean hand, but you see the mushroom right there.
>You have to carry it with something.
>Your bag is filled with idiot.
>You smear most of the feces off with your dirty hand but can't get it all.
>You grind your face into the wet grass and dirt.
>It sort of works.
>You try again and add some vigor.
>There, you're basically clean.
>Your ass itches.
>You twist around to catch a look.
>The skin is red, like a rash.
>You've got a rash.
>What fixes a rash?
>Well, time, but also being clean.
>You don't have soap.
>Water will have to do, clean water.
>You found some yesterday, all the way in the forest.
>That's...
>You claim your mushroom.
>There's some kind of paper bag with a picture of a horse on it, which could be anything, in the bush.
>...
>You turn and start walking, somewhat up hill.
>I mean there's wolves, apparently, but ignoring this will eventually kill you..
>Your nose hurts.
>You go to rub it with your dirty hand, then think better and switch to your clean hand, then realize you can't use either hand and you can't rub your nose right now.
>Why would your nose start hurting now?
>If the dirt was too abrasive, that would have been immediate.
>Wait, did the grass cut your nose?
>Is your nose skin cut open right now?
>Now???
>You almost laugh.
>>
>>41016564

>The red mark in the grass has partially washed away.
>This is where the horses gathered last night.
>The wallet is gone, as is the picture frame.
>The bread has been reduced to a gross blob with a bite taken out of it. It's further down the hill.
>Guess you should have grabbed it when you had the chance.
>You continue, for water.
>... isn't there a river in the middle of town.
>You begin walking back down the hill, again.
>The angle is wrong and you can't keep pace with the breeze.
>Running faster, eventually the breeze has slowed, but is aimed directly into your face.
>Is this better?
>A horse gallops past you, into town.
>It was tiny and orange,
>A grey one with a bowtie rushes into view and then into town.
>You look behind you to see a chunky yellow one with red hair drop from a tree and collide with the ground.
>Soon, she's passed you and disappeared into the buildings.
>You're breathless, almost,
>in a few ways at this point.
>>
>>41002945
>tfw she's only friendly with the town alchoholic
>>
>>41016588
I'm comin' for you.
>>
>>41016588
she probably chain smokes so she can relate
>>
>>41016587
Thank for the update Anon, I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>41016587
Appreciate sudden writefags. Keep goin
>>
>>41016587
>The very edge of town doesn't have a hourse anywhere near the water.
>The first close house has this wrinkled horse just knitting and looking out a window.
>The third house close to the water works, but is pretty deep into town.
>On your knees, you shove the last of the mushroom into your mouth and quickly chew and swallow.
>You remove your shirt.
"oooooo"
"FUCK yourself!"
>You're not sure where they are, but fuck them.
>Probably, they aren't even paying attention to you, really.
>Cold!
>You plunge your shirt into the water and swish it around, hoping that that accomplishes anything.
>Without detergent, all you have is agitation, so you agitate the fuck out of it.
>It's getting sunny now, less overcast, but it isn't really warm out yet.
>The water becomes murky as you excite the mud in the riverbed.
>It's not that deep on the shoulder, so this figures..
>You've got to get deeper.
>It's fine.
>Everything's getting soaked.
>You wade in.
>The trash poncho is easiest to clean so you pull your shirt out of it.
>It's a wool sweater, red, and you toss it.
>It flops, splats into the brush of the, um, edge... the border... the lip thing... the bank!
>The bank of the river.
>Anyway, you kind of swish the bag around, trying not to rip it, but that doesn't really remove the smeared feces.
>The bag just kind of crumples when you wipe it directly, forming corners and protecting the filth.
>Still, you just gotta stretch it.
>Just pinch it with your knees.
>You are now bobbing with the current, but you get it clean... clean-ish.
>There's kind of no place to put it.
>So it ends up on the bank.
>You pull off your shoes, some puffy white sneakers.
>The part of them that needs cleaning isn't difficult.
>Socks fit around your arms, which is easy.
>As you unbutton and unszip, you listen.
>No peanut gallery.
>You give up on posture, floating down the river upside down and strumming your pants.
>The underwear somehow steal less of your dignity when they go, easily held in a single hand while you scratch them.
>Lastly, there's you.
>Your finger tips grind into your nose, you cheeks, the bags under your eyes.
>Are you just getting shit in your eyes?
>You do it again.
>Your hair, that's honestly a joke.
>Fingers just catch in the thread, unlubricated save for water.
>Finger nails are better for this, but probably split the ends.
>Damaged clean hair is probably better.
>The nails can act like a comb, or pinch and drag to actually maybe remove anything..
>The hair is probably cleaning the hands more than the hands are cleaning the hair.
>Probably, you should be using your nails to get rid of dead skin too.
>You scratch your nose, removing rolls of surface skin.
>You scratch your face.
>You scratch your arms, your back, your lower back.
>Your fingers need to be cleaned by your hair again, so you work on your armpits next.
>You pull your armpit hair to clean your fingers.
>>
>>41016718

>You grind your nails into your pits.
>Are they cleaner now?
>You move down to your butt, rubbing each cheek and scratching off some skin.
>You go to scratch your anus, but the skin is different.
>Should you remove the surface layer of this kind of skin?
>Wouldn't it be pretty bad to weaken the skin here?
>Isn't it supposed to be kind of dirty most of the time?
>Toilet paper is a new invention, on a planet timescale.
>How did people live without it?
>So you basically kinda finger yourself while standing against the current.
>You pinch individual pubes between your fingernails and pull, scraping them.
>You stretch your ballsack like cloth or your poncho and scratch off some of the flesh into little dead rolls with your nails.
>You sort of scratch down your dick but the flesh is pliant and your nails sink into it.
>Scratching with the nails sideways is easier, but doesn't actually scrape or accomplish anything.
>Your cock is simply pushed out of the way unless you rest the opposite side on your other hand while you grind in your fingertips.
>Stretching your dick isn't nessiarry at this point as it starts to chub up.
>You bend your fingers to match the curved surface and you are now jerking a third of your dick to clean it.
>You impatiently scratch down each leg, catching the hair a little.
>Finally, you can't hold your ground while you scratch your feet.
>You fold your legs and scratch.
>The webbing and the underside tingle as you work.
>It's over.
>You've done it.
>You're... mostly clean with a little grit, probably.
>You look for your underwear.
>They are ten seconds walk-time back upstream.
>Banked on the bank.
>God damnit.
>You still don't see a horse.
>You stand up fully to get a better look.
>The air has become your enemy.
>It's so cold.
>Fighting your way up stream would cost calories, from the exercise, but also from the cold water.
>The horses are basically naked anyway.
>You powerwalk out of the water.
>The mud sucks in your feet with each step.
>You collect your underwear and pants, but your feet are dirty now.
>After swishing either foot in deeper water, you put that foot into your clothes.
>you put on your undies, white.
>You put on your jeans, jeans.
>You put on each sock, white, and each shoe.
>You pick up your poncho.
>Where's your shirt?
>...
"Ker-sploosh"
>You dig your hands into the mud
>Crawl along the bottom
>Down to where you finished your bath.
>Back up to where you started
>Twice
>Finally, you find it.
>Only made it a few feet down the stream,
>embedded into the riverbed.
>Everything is muddy again.
>That's an easier clean, at least.
"Splort sploot"
>Shut up shoes.
>You're so fucking cold.
>You need someplace warm
>Someplace warm like... didn't you find a public baths?
>>
>>41016721
"Dingaring."
"Splort Splort Splort Splort."
>There's like a little desk.
>The pink and blue headband mares are still here, but they are deeper in the facility.
>You can see them.
>To the right of the desk is a large doorless opening.
>Tables and... beds?
>Tables and bed-things surround a huge wooden pool.
>The blue headband-horse passes you as you enter the room, enters a doorway.
>She sticks her head out from the front desk's enclosure.
>Looks confused.
>There's a giant eared, white mouth, brown...
>Are you a donkey?
>There's a donkey in the bath right now.
>You walk up the steps next to the pool
>There's a platform around the top of the bath pool-barrel thing.
>Nobody stops you as you look around.
>The pink bandana pony is massaging a grey stallion on one of the bed-things.
>You remove your shoes and get in the water.
>The ears of the mule flap about.
>Finally, the mule turns directly to you.
>locks eyes.
"Uh, hi."
>...
>Where's the soap.
>>
bump
>>
up
>>
don't die
>>
Saving this thread.
>>
File: Linky wave.gif (482 KB, 249x262)
482 KB
482 KB GIF
Look at her cute wobbly hoof
>>
>>41003766
>get accidentally roofied by pone's drink spiked with horse tranquillizers
>>
Where did pone go?
>>
The writefag just stopped giving a shit, isn't it.
>>
>>41021557
Kool ta reh etuc ylbbow fooh
>>
up
>>
the
>>
qwerty
>>
One of the dumbest greens of all time
>>
>>41021557
HOOFA
>>
>>41016746

>Bright, open, and warm,
>The sun sees and reveals all,
>like those are the same.

>Pleased horses mingle.
>Their synthesis paints this home.
>Only, somewhere else.

>A single horse sat in the market.
>To each passing horse did they harken.
>So, to no horse at all
>Among overturned stalls
>just fruits from their labors to mark it.

>Slinkies and carrots
>lounge scattered under the dust
>roused by human eyes.
>Each world starved by our weak arms
>thirst for what others carry.

>Head in fog
>strange acts jog
>facts which jag.
>Obnoxious.
>You, who float,
>tack your goat,
>take failed toat,
>unconscious.

>Hair raising clue's you in: something's wrong.
>Incoming hoof-falls say, "Try harder, you're too late."
>Horses behind you join the band wagon.
>You drop with a wet slap, ground by due weight.

>"AAAAAAAA," You're really scared more than you're hurting.
>You look up to understand.

>Pressure let up off your back,
>severs and splits apart stands,
>treasure horses scatter with, which interests you.
>Ever they are confusing.
>Lesser fencing they construct.
>Never seen em river swim, and roof sit.
>>
up
>>
>>41002454
Hi monkey
>>
bah
>>
bump
>>
pumb

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.