[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 76774.png (275 KB, 1280x970)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
April Fools has come and gone, but it happened during last thread, so we may as well celebrate it a little while longer. Pony jokes and pranks can go awry fast leading to predictable results.

Stuff from 101:
>>40827947 (foal exploring the forest, gets poison joked short and discussion)
>>40836253 (foster teen short and discussion)
>>40851203 (spanking Fluttershy discussion)
>>40861405 / >>40862626 (literally glowing rumps shorts and discussion)
>>40872535 (changeling spy reporting back story)
>>40878845 (lick short)
>>40904712 (Scootaloo just deserts discussion)
>>40914872 (micro spank shorts and discussion)
>>40917542 (new stuff added to archive)
>>40979812 (batPinkie thief spank story)
>>40996826 (pony coming home from distant trip story)

Please let me know if anything important was missed and be sure to talk about these as new content deserves recognition. They can be hard to make.

Wonderful archive: https://ponepaste.org/6509
Devientart page that's essentially an image archive: https://www.deviantart.com/dvfhgrvvghg

If a thread is not active on the 1st of the month, one will be created. Be advised: this is a thread about cartoon horses. Nobody here cares about real life disciplinary methods.

Last thread: >>40821211
>>
>>41006325
Let’s take a look back at old favorites. One of mine was rarequinn, it was so good! Rarity gettint disciplined by her own conscious, the details of her pain and punishment were so well done!

Heart’s story is just a perfection in storytelling as we all know.

I also had a soft spot for crimson brush, and the beginning of that amazing world
>>
File: 832268.png (150 KB, 1009x540)
150 KB
150 KB PNG
>>
>>41006803
There are a lot. What counts as old?
>>
>>41006325
I want my wives to take turns dominating each other to tears so that I can mercilessly pound them and then lovingly shower them with aftercare.
>>
>>41006803
Quinny is hot as FUCK
>>
>>41007019
Anything from 2023 and earlier haha, I mean, anything can be classics , just shoot some favorites!

>>41007029
Imagine you have princesses as wives and got them to tears, such a power move

>>41007483
He so was! I’m like, sure make out with him, he’s real enough, such a sir!
>>
>>41007019
Anything from 2023 and earlier haha, I mean, anything can be classics , just shoot some favorites!

>>41007029
Imagine you have princesses as wives and got them to tears, such a power move

>>41007483
He so was! I’m like, sure make out with him, he’s real enough, such a sir!
>>
>>41007752
>Imagine you have princesses as wives and got them to tears
I was mainly talking about OP image. Thought the idea of Princesses would be hot. Imagine Celestia whipping her sister to tears and then pounding her into a quivering mess as a reward for enduring it. Then loving her gently afterwards. Hot
>>
>>41007876
>Imagine Celestia whipping her sister to tears and then pounding her into a quivering mess as a reward for enduring it. Then loving her gently afterwards.
That sounds absolutely amazing anon.
Sadly, sex and fun stuff like that seldom gets written itt.
>>
>>41006803
Well, there are a lot and I'd probably be missing out on some as soon as I'm reminded of it.

For now, I guess Act of Kindness is always a treat. A simple, but straight forward story that's done really well. Same reason why I like Taking Score.

Baked is also good for similar reasons. You also get 2 for the price of one. I liked how both spankings feel different, but are almost the same.

Velvet Slippers is an odd one for me. Usually I wouldn't enjoy spankers like how Velvet is depicted in it, but the spanking itself is done so well along with the time out, that I can't help but love it.

Sweetie Belle in the Corner is an obviously classic when it comes to time outs.

Do It Yourself has a fun take on corner time. Its quite good.

Warm for the Winter is great, something that I wish got continued. A bit too harsh for my normal taste, but like Velvet Slippers, its done really well.

DC has a lot of great stuff, but I can't really decide which one of his stories to pick out in particular.

But as my favorites are constantly subject to change, the recommendations would probably be different each time.
>>
File: 2048074.jpg (210 KB, 1887x1394)
210 KB
210 KB JPG
How badly will Rainbow react?
>>
>>41008979
Well, Scoot's not getting off without a sore rump for sure.
>>
>>41008467
I love the cruelty of velvet slippers, such a harsh mom, and obedient twilight, I loved her nose to the wall cornertime, I headcanon mean velvet now, and how she raised her children strict.

Ofc I want her to face some serious discipline for her harshness, either by her foals, or by the princess.
>>
>>41009570
Oddly enough, its a bit too cruel for my tastes. Personally, I'd feel that Velvet would make for a more interesting spanker as her more playful canon version rather then the stereotypical super strict rich mother. WIth the latter, you know how its gonna go, but with the former, a spanking is a bigger deal because of how unexpected it is. I like the story so much because it does such a great job depicting the spanking. Very immersive. Also love the corner part.

>either by her foals, or by the princess
Considering that Twilight became a princess, and one can assume that assaulting or yelling at ruling royalty may come with its consequences, that would make for easy story material...
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3346049
>>
File: 3343606.jpg (259 KB, 895x1050)
259 KB
259 KB JPG
Does this work better before or after maybe a light spanking?
>>
>>41006830
Is that Rumble?
>>
>>41008979
50/50 on kicking Fluttershy's teeth out or whinnying down the street.
>>
>>41009853
No
>>
>>41010362
Why would Rainbow go to Fluttershy to kick her teeth out when Scootaloo whacks her?
>>
File: large.jpg (452 KB, 731x1024)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>
>>41011930
I think Rarity's about to introduce her little sister to a nice long session with the bathbrush.
>>
File: large.png (652 KB, 1280x723)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>be Anon.
>Teleported to Equestria.
>Yay!
>Unfortunately, you have some weird magical condition.
>No!
>As you found out, you've gained an extra magical stomach, that needs to be "fed" from time to time.
>The problem is that there is only one way to feed it.
>Spanking.
>More specifically, you need to spank a pony to gain sustenance.
>Kind of like changelings with love.
>Ideally, the younger the spankee the more sustaining, meaning that the more time you can get by without having to spank again.
>It works with adults, but it barely gives you anything.
>It's like trying to stave off starvation with junk food.
>Sure, you can eat it, but it won't last long.
>In other words you need to spank a colt or filly.
>And it needs to be a proper hard spanking for it to have an effect.
>Nopony knows how it works or why this is happening.
>Many methods have been attempted to cure you, but nothing worked.
>So, your stuck here, living in Ponyville.
>Sadly, you feel your magic hunger again.
>Great.
>This is the first time you need to "eat" in Ponyville.
>Needless to say, randomly walking up to some random colt and filly to spank them may be more then a bit awkward.
>And parents may be reluctant to let the alien stranger spank their kids.
>Thankfully, you got 6 new friends who may help you.
>Their the reason why you were moved to Ponyville.
>But who to pick...
>>
File: 3149232.png (2.19 MB, 4651x4155)
2.19 MB
2.19 MB PNG
>>41012586
>Your first option is Twilight. She may be the most logical choice given her connections and her authority due to her recent ascent to alicornhood (post-wings pre-castle for the sake of the story). Her exceptional organization skills may also be of benefit to help you out.

>Rarity would also be a smart choice. Her job often gets her in touch with a lot of clients, which, similar to Twilight, offers much connections to help you find a good feeding candidate. You also assume that she must be good at convincing ponies to do stuff since her work requires her to convince customers to buy certain dresses.

>Pinkie is a surprisingly good option. She may not be that helpful in convincing colts and fillies to let you spank them, but, as you found out shortly after moving here, she knows everything about everypony here, which is quite ideal for what you need.

>Applejack seems to be well-respected in town, practically a local hero, and your sure that everypony would believe her when she explains your situation given her honest reputation.

>Rainbow is a similarly heroic figure around these parts, and her flying skills may be good at quickly finding a good candidate.

>And lastly, Fluttershy. Your not sure how she could be as helpful in this as the rest, but your sure she has some qualities that would net you some good food.

>But again, who to pick...

Who should Anon turn to for help?
>>
File: 1563679.jpg (309 KB, 1143x1207)
309 KB
309 KB JPG
>>41006325
Spanking fillies
>>
>>41012634
She shouldn't be enjoying it.
>>
File: anBn.jpg (38 KB, 456x302)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
>>41012748
Agreed.
Cuter that way.
>>
>>41013033
Truly.
>>
>>41012605
Does anon die if he doesn't spank, like starve to death?
>>
>>41013952
Yes. It is basically like eating or drinking. If you don't do it, you die.
>>
Creature has a big school presentation tomorrow. Their little sibling uses blush and makeup to make them look spanked. Creature skips their morning shower and has no idea anything is wrong until after they get their grade, which is excellent but has a comment from the teacher.
>Great report, and try to behave! :)

Another idea. On report card day, parents send their children to school with extra bits.
>If your grades are poor, stop by the hardware store and pick up a cane.

Or maybe Sweet Apple Acres has a deal set up for cheap switches that time of year.
>>
>>41014249
>little sibling uses blush and makeup
I wonder if said creature ever finds out it was the younger sibling. Maybe some creative revenge is in order? They could even go to the same school to help facilitate that.
>report card
Its like picking a switch but more official. Imagine the nervousness of that poor student as they try to pick out the least menacing looking cane.
>cheap switches
I'm sure Granny would be happy to give those for free. It could be a Ponyville tradition to send kids to Sweet Apple Acres to pick switches.
>>
File: 1713325534475024.png (824 KB, 1195x1024)
824 KB
824 KB PNG
There's one good way to take off her bad attitude...
>>
File: 2443908.png (387 KB, 1590x1328)
387 KB
387 KB PNG
>>41015615
After the attitude removal process.
>>
>>41015753
Still the best photo lol
>>
>>41016481
>Photo
Imagine if this was a literal photo. Say, it was an important event where Flurry just so happened to need a spanking. Unfortunately for her, a picture had to be taken of the royal family individually for political reasons right at the time she was serving her time out, leading to this awfully embarrassing moment being immortalized.
>>
bump
>>
>>41015615
>>41015753
How to take off a bad attitude:
1. Take off dress.
2. Take off bad attitude.
3. Put in time-out.
4. Wait.
5. Replace dress.
>>
File: check.png (1.2 MB, 1920x1080)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>41018185
Note: Bad attitude may show on rump for several hours before fully leaving body.
>>
>>41017731
>>
File: 1114431.png (26 KB, 1064x963)
26 KB
26 KB PNG
>>
>>41015753
Still the best nose scrunch, need more!

Stories or art, just need more nose in the corner action haha!

I’m always a fan of the standing on the hind legs with folded forehooves behind the head.

But all fours is nice,

Sitting down leaning forward is probably my least favorite,

Your alls thoughts?
>>
File: large.jpg (106 KB, 1280x927)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>41019646
Time out is good. It does indeed need more. Maybe even some pre/spanking timeout.

>standing on the hind
I don't know, I always thought that looked dd for ponies, plus I don't like having the spankee take up a position that makes them look taller, although if one were to have to go to that position, I think I'd prefer the front of their hooves to be touching each other instead of being crossed. It would look better that way for a pony. Crossed looks too human/anthro, which is probably why I don't like the standing position that much.

>Sitting
Sitting is best when you want to add in some extra pain. It can be good, but I agree that having to lean forward makes it a bit weird. Spankee should be made to try and sit straight to put maximum weight on the rump, with the awkward squirming that would ensue, too much of which could result in warnings or further spanks.

One thing I find a bit sad is that focus isn't placed on more unitque time out positions. Its usually always standing as normal, sitting as normal or standing like you would imagine a typical human time out. I would love some weirder positions, maybe something that makes use of pony biology. Maybe leaning forward on the ground? Just with the hind legs tighter, the tail up and obviously not as happy. Or a variant IWTCIRD pose if you want something more recognizable.

That also being said, magic exists in Equestria, so you can probably make good use of that for corner stuff, which some stories did actually do. There's also multiple species to imagine it with, which further adds possibilities. I do love me some creative time outs.

Another thing about these types of time outs is that they should be embarrassing. For me, there's no point in putting a spankee in the corner alone in their rooms. At that point, you may as well keep them laying on their bed as an early bed time or something. They can contemplate their actions just as well through there. Timeouts should have a public element of sorts, even a little. Maybe even add in some teasing and schadenfreude elements if your feeling particularly cruel. I wish more stories with time outs had teasing in them. You can even get some good use out of pre-spanking time out teasing to both humiliate the spankee and increase the anticipation and fear factor of the upcoming spanking.

Maybe even combine all of them. It's a magic pony fantasy world. There's lots of room for creativity here.

That being said, what stories do time outs well and does anyone have some good spanking time out ideas?
>>
>>41019820
Care and carelessness. Hearts story of celestia getting punished ends with one of my fav corner time scenes,
Velvet slippers as mentioned prior.

My fav element is the snout pressed to the wall, none of that, inches away ordeals. Holding a coin or a fabric to the wall is fun, coins are heavier and more likely to be dropped
>>
File: 4031299.jpg (78 KB, 640x476)
78 KB
78 KB JPG
>>
>>41020820
School spanks are fun. I wonder what Scootaloo did to earn that.
>>
>>41020306
Good stories.
>>
>>41019820
I really like your thoughts on unique time out positions. You'd have to justify them in the story but they would be very humiliating and unique.

I agree that time outs should be embarrassing. Corner time without the possibility of being watched is almost pointless.
>>
>>41022236
What would be good justifications?
>>
>>41022613
Setting the school on fire.
>>
>>41020820
Spanking with the mouth is interesting.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3348974
>>
>>41024071
Interesting setup...
>>
>>41022613
extra embarrassment for a creature who embarrassed others
extra punishment for not following corner time rules
extra punishment for being another spanking in a short time
>>
>>41018848
I'm pretty sure there was a followup to this, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
>>
>>41018673
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3349621
>>
>>41025604
>>
>Filly just got a spanking.
>Now serving corner time.
>Red rump showing.
>Doesn't dare to move. Mom will spank her extra if she does.
>Uncomfortable situation for sure.
>Sibling is watching.
>Waits until mom goes out of the room.
>Then addresses filly.
>"Hey."
>"What?"
>"Mom said you can come out." The sibling says in a convincing tone.
>Filly sighs in relief.
>Starts rubbing immediately as sibling quietly leaves the room.
>Filly is just about to leave as well when suddenly.
>"What are you doing?! I told you to stay there!"
>It's mom.
>She's not happy.
>"B-but-" Filly tries to explain.
>Mom is having none of that.
>Grabs filly and holds her still for some additional rump smacks.
>All that lingering pain that the waiting and rubbing took away is now back in full force.
>Filly is, naturally, forced back into the corner.
>Time out restarts.
>Mom gives a very stern warning before going to do chores.
>Sibling, who was watching from a hiding spot, creeps over to filly.
>Lean's in right next to her ear.
>And whispers:
>"April Fools."
>>
>>41026088
unf
>>
File: 1453349.png (154 KB, 458x591)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
>>
>>41026734
Very nice. Needs that nose against that wall!
>>
File: 3349950.jpg (63 KB, 500x500)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>
>>41026734
>>Sibling is watching.
>>Waits until mom goes out of the room.
I read this through twice, imagining the sibling as older, then younger than the spankee.
I think it works better with a younger antagonist.

>"April Fools."
There will be revenge...
>>
>>41027730
Truly. What else is a spanked filly to do but to put their nose against something?

>>41028344
>age
I left it vague as I think it can work with any age, or gender for that matter. Personally, I prefer to imagine it as same age siblings, like a Pound and Pumpkin scenario, but everything would work well.

>revenge
Probably. Pranks are the theme of this thread so I'd imagine the spanked and pranked filly getting some payback some time later.

Either that or mom later finds out what happened and decides to handle the revenge herself for her pranked filly.
>>
>>41028030
Applejack got so many spankings in the past that this doesn't even phase her.
>>
File: 2934090.png (340 KB, 737x574)
340 KB
340 KB PNG
>>
>>41029305
Who is spanking her?
>>
>>41027200
Doctors best friend for unruly young patients.
>>
>>41029706
Or older ones who need encouragement before a painful shot.
>>
>>41029305
This is actually filly Pinkie's time out. He's forced to keep that exact position till' its over. The hairbrush is magically enchanted to swat her rump if it moves too much.

Now why Twilight is doing this with a filly Pinkie is another question entirely.
>>
>>41030215
It distracts from the pain with another.
>>
bump
>>
>>41028948
Granny will tell Rainbow all about them.
>>
>>41019820
>time out ideas
Could Cozy's punishment be converted into some sort of post-spanking time out? She was turned to stone, which can be considered sort of a time out. Just need to add a sore bottom to it.
>>
>>41031949
That sounds nice.
>>
>>41031727
Embarassment unf.
>>
>>41030540
Pinkie is just shrunk, she's still an adult. Let that bum burn!
>>
File: upskirt.png (1.79 MB, 1920x1080)
1.79 MB
1.79 MB PNG
>>
>>41032980
I like to imagine that it wasn't Stellar who spanked Sunburst.
>>
>>41031445
>>
>>41033349
Who did?
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/3351903
>>
>>41028344
What sort of revenge?
>>
>>41034073
Cadence
>>
>>41035740
How would that work?
>>
>>41036406
Some sort of law breaking?
>>
File: Edit.png (299 KB, 1000x800)
299 KB
299 KB PNG
Made an edit.
>>
File: 1903890.png (275 KB, 1250x909)
275 KB
275 KB PNG
Look at this filly. Does she not require a flank warming treatment? What does one do when filly throws tantrum?
>>
File: errands don't wait.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>41037291
Cuuute! Anonfilly's gonna get so cooked they will boil water on her bum! For the future, you might want to use (adult) hooves in the image as a size guide. Most wooden spoons are a bit smaller than a human palm, so I assume a pony wooden spoon would be scaled similarly. The round part should probably be 70-100% as long as Twi's hoof, depending on what it's for. (Human spoons have similar size variations.)

The text looks like a quick, and funny edit, but it would blend better with the same font throughout. You can look on your PC or online for handwriting fonts that match the style. Once you erase the entire bubble, the original style doesn't matter that much. (By comparing individual letters to themselves (like e or r), you can tell this bubble was likely handwritten.)

Once you're erasing the bubble, you can rewrite the text to be more spanky. The original text makes sense but could be a tad clunky. I actually like it as-is, but I'm saying this for completion.

>I hope you like being spanked, Anon, because this spoon is dying to meet you!
>I hope you hate sitting, Anon, because you won't be doing that when I'm through with you!
>I hope you like red, because there won't be a spot of green on your rump after your spanking!

Brevity is the soul of wit, especially in comic panels. Write and re-write in a text editor until you've got it down to something that fits the bubble. (If you are able to edit the bubble size, you can lengthen or shorten the text at will. Try layers + shrink/expand, or drawing a new one.) Just because you CAN expand a bubble doesn't mean you SHOULD.

For the spoon outline, your technique works well and is quick. (Transparency + paintbrush drawing over the spoon?) If your editor has a magic wand where you can select the spoon, you can clone the layer and: use built-in outline or drop shadows?
Or make it 25% (barely visible), expand it to be a little larger than the spoon, center it over the normal spoon, select the big spoon, and fill it in with pink (perhaps a gradient down the handle so it's strongest at the middle of the object). Voila! An outline that automatically matches the shape. There might be guides for this online, pony or not.

I know not everyone has the same level of image edit ability or time. Take this as optional expansion of your existing superpowers, not something you or anyone else must do.

This scene always needed a spank edit. Thanks for answering the call!

>>41037521
Tantrums are best dealt with on the spot, to show filly won't get her way just because she's in public and embarrassing you. Find a bench in the store, or drag her by the ear outside if you must. If she's really bad, have her apologize to the shopkeeper and relevant staff/shoppers once she's mollified. Cancel any ice cream or fun shopping plans after. If she's still in a bad mood, buy shorts or a short dress that keeps her naughty rump exposed. If that doesn't work, buy a spanking implement on the way home and make her carry it.
>>
File: 1206604.jpg (896 KB, 2000x1200)
896 KB
896 KB JPG
So will Glimmer deal with her or will Twilight step in?
>>
File: transparentversion.png (469 KB, 3508x3508)
469 KB
469 KB PNG
New apparent OC
>>41031155

>>41038330
Better dead than red (bottomed) is the attitude of naughty foals everywhere.
>>
>>41038652
nice ear pull
>>
File: 1268717.jpg (145 KB, 1280x1280)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
Needs spank edit with red rump, some tears and a speech bubble modification.
>>
>>41040035
Agreed.
>>
File: 3175350.jpg (67 KB, 1238x645)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>
File: 2385507.png (417 KB, 2000x1100)
417 KB
417 KB PNG
These two are going to get it.
>>
>>41041866
Aryanne spanking is oddly rare.
>>
bump
>>
File: 2763303.png (730 KB, 1280x872)
730 KB
730 KB PNG
>>
We should take advantage of the fantastical nature of Equestria. Elemental or magical based weaknesses are under-explored. Nomine's Heart character is weak to water, which is alluded to with various stories and Aquaria's willow paddle.

There must be crystals that dragons are weak to, and I bet hippogriffs are weak to some substances depending on if they're on land or in sea.
>>
>>41043908
Agree.
>>
>>41043546
Cute.
>>
>>41043546
We need stories about fillies and colts getting furiously spanked by a ponythropic parent/teacher.
>>
>>41045619
ponythropic?
>>
File: FillyAnonSpankingButthole.jpg (338 KB, 1143x1207)
338 KB
338 KB JPG
>>41012634
This little asshole deserves all she gets.
>>
>>41043908
Yaks have thicker hide than even ponies. Elemental/ancestral weaknesses may be the only way to spank a yak.

>>41045619
There are two human traditions to draw from:
1. The objectively abusive teacher, coach who definitely spanked abusively. Some of these were thankfully prosecuted for abuse but in fiction you can go either way.
2. Parents, etc. who complain when their little one is spanked even in less severe cases. Marks are a function of pain inflicted but also how easily someone marks, implement used, if the spanking was done "right" (implement flat on impact). Probably different if you do a few hard hits or many small hits.

2 can be funny if it's clearly a busybody complaining over basically nothing. Often it boils down to "MY little angel should have never been spanked" despite usually signing a permission slip for them to be spanked. Cases where 20 students were spanked and one parent complains. Must be embarrassing for that one student, that they couldn't "take it like an adult" like their peers. (Parental complaints can happen regardless of student opinion.)

Lots of story potential.
>>
>>41046069
I don't like that she's enjoying it in the pic.
>>
>>41046710
How's this?
>>
>>41046909
Better.
>>
>>41042368
Turn that windmill red with blood, anon.
>>
>>41047604
So this is how we punish Aryanne for her Nazism: With Jewish paddles and cocks.
>>
https://ponerpics.org/images/6042891
>>
File: 1310549.png (782 KB, 1905x1994)
782 KB
782 KB PNG
Filly about to get spanked.
>>
>>41048781
She's ugly as shit, so I can see why. Just toss her out and make a new one
>>
I reread my Do It Yourself and threatening letters are still great.

https://ponepaste.org/6543
>>
>>41049369
Great story. I love the spank part.
>>
File: 1128665.png (177 KB, 700x400)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
Of course he can come out... Right over mommy's knee.
>>
>>41050201
Tender Taps has a tender flank that needs to be tended to.
>>
>>41048786
Spanked for being ugly. That's a new one.
>>
Male or female spankers/spankees?
>>
>>41051923
F/F: cute
F/M: embarrassing, emasculating
M/F: submission
M/M: male bonding
>>
>>41051923
F/f
F/m

I love a cute mare spanker.
>>
File: 621279.jpg (2.99 MB, 1279x2159)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB JPG
>>
>>41053152
I love that position.
>>
>One day close to winter, Pippsqueak found himself walking around the boot store im Canterlot market.
>Shops like these were very popular during the winter period where ponies would look to get something warm for their hooves.
>His mom bought him here to get boots, among other things.
>As mom was busy buying groceries, which she also wanted to get, he went to the boot store himself.
>The lone colt was looking at the merchandise, wondering what set of hoofwear will mom be buying him, hoping for a comfy one.
>As he wondered around, he heard a slapping sound, followed by whining.
>Curious, he decided to check it out.
>As he passed one of the stalls, he finally found the source.
>Another colt, maybe a bit older then him, was over a mare's knee, presumably his mother.
>She was sitting on one of the store benches used for trying on the boots, spanking him with her hoof.
>Despite not yet being well-versed in receiving spankings due to his young age, he couldn't help but wince.
>His almost-pear, was obviously embarrassed, as shown by his blushing face, yet he was still kicking and crying.
>The mare was obviously not going easy on him.
>Nor did she seem to care about the on and off audience, which mostly consisted of other ponies taking a few seconds to stare at the two.
>There were some amused and awkward looks from the older ones.
>But what really caught Pippsqueak's eyes were the younger ponies.
>It was interesting to see how varied they were.
>Some seemed to find it as amusing as the adults, often giggling at the poor colt's predicament.
>"Rude." He thought.
>Others seemed to look away and get out of there as fast as possible. Pipsqueak wondered if that was because they thought they could be next or something.
>And a few stared awkwardly at the scene.
>He found it fascinating how their reactions differed.
>But what caught his interest even more was the colts and fillies with their parents.
>Without exception, after both took notice of the spanking, the mare or stallion would often lean down towards their young, and whisper something into their ear that would scare the colt or filly.
>He wondered what it was.
>"Pippsqueak!"
>The colt jumped and turned around to face his mother.
>"You know better then to run off like that." She scolded.
>"Sorry mom, I just wanted to see the boots."
>The mare sighed. "You could have waited for that, silly." She then noticed the ongoing chastisement. "Honestly, dear. You know its not nice to stare."
>The colt winced. "Sorry."
>Mom kept a stern gaze. "Come along then." She dragged him away by his hoof.
>"And if you wander away like that one more time, you'll be getting the same thing he got."
>Pippsqueak gulped as he finally understood what all those parents were saying to their kids.
>Warnings.
>As he was dragged away, he heard one last smack from behind.
>He couldn't help but imagine himself in that predicament.
>The thought made him want to behave at all costs.

Would the warning be enough to keep him out of trouble?
>>
File: 1920003.png (205 KB, 737x574)
205 KB
205 KB PNG

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.