[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: wasted.png (884 KB, 1280x720)
884 KB
884 KB PNG
Feel free to leave the no hooves comments, but please hear me out. You think Cinch was wasted potential? I personally think she has both a great design and gimmick, a simple figure of authority in a Doug colored world of nonsense. Why did we get a rehash of the first EQG movie with a rehashed demon shimmer? You figure Cinch would have more reason to use this magic for herself instead of using them to win some stupid high school game. I believe for her punishment, she could have been banished to Equestria and be a B tier villain in Friendship is Magic in pony form.
>>
sex the nerd sparkle
>>
>>41026587
she's probably chancellor neighsay's wife in equestria
>>
>>41026634
I like the idea of her going from ordinary to powerful, she could have been as intelligent as Chrysalis or as imposing as Tirek if she was written well. I used to think Midnight Sparkle was cool, but at the cost of wasting a unique villain in the process. She just disappears after friendship games, makes no sense. I know she can't reveal the truth of magic, it would make more sense if she dabbled in magic herself and became addicted to knowledge and power at the cost of her humanity.
>>
>>41026587
her song was banger
ingram carried eqg
>>
>>41026587
There were tons of wasted villians in mlp
>>
>>41026587
It was implied in Dance Magic that Cinch was replaced. I like to headcanon that she got fired.
>>
>>41027155
true
>>
>>41027995
Maybe she wouldn't fit in with Tirek and Chrysalis, they can easily kill her if the G rating was removed. Unless Cinch goes to Equestria and grinds her stats up, she wouldn't be effective. I'm shocked there isn't a Nightmare Cinch version on her through fan art' it made more sense for her to unleash the magic instead of pressuring Twilight.
>>
Ponified would've been better.
Imagine that, Luna's school to rival Celestia's.
>>
>>41026628
SEX WITH PRINCIPAL CINCH
>>
>>41026587
Didn't she get fired?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.