[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: futility.jpg (129 KB, 1280x720)
129 KB
129 KB JPG
Well, you did it. You made it to Equestria. The promised land. A utopia. A world without strife.

And you hate it.

It’s nothing like you expected. Things are too different. Not the way they are is the show. For whatever reason, every day is a living hell to you. You barely get by, with just enough bits to feed yourself and not much else. You don't click with any of the ponies and none of them have gone out of their way to befriend you. Most days are lonely.

To make it worse, reminders of what you gave up on Earth are cropping up everywhere. No matter where you look, you see something that makes your heart ache with homesickness.

A mother and her foal? A reminder that your own parents are gone now.
A young couple on a park bench? You see nothing but yourself and your last lover, but know it's not real.
Some laughing friends exiting a late night bar? Pain in your chest, as they all sound eerily like YOUR old friends.

You can't even try to earn your attention, as it seems like every adventure happens too far away, and human talents pale in comparison to magic.

It finally happens. No matter how strong you are, you are just one man. And you are a man who hit his breaking point. You though it would never come to this, but you see the ultimate sin as the last choice.

You prepare to commit suicide. Something totally unheard of and unthinkable in Equestria.

But even that can't go right, as you are happened upon by a pony, who forcefully stops you at the last moment.
Roll with post numbers.

0. No one is there to stop you, but your body is found shortly after. What are the results?
1. Twilight
2. Rainbow
3. Applejack
4. Pinkie
5. Rarity
6. Fluttershy
7. Luna
8. Celestia
9. All of the mane 6
dubs = Your choice
trips = the whole town

What happens?
>>
>>41051555
Rolling. I cry and they nurse me with their teatmilk and adopt me. Then they take me to their bed and for cuddlesex. Hope it's either Celestia or Fluttershy
>>
File: medium-1.jpg (243 KB, 569x600)
243 KB
243 KB JPG
>>41051575
Eh, still good. At least she'd be generous about letting me stay and suckling her teatas
>>
>>41051555
I get >raped by whoever finds me. If dubs then Bonbon (she seems like the rapey type), if trips then all the mares are running a train on me.
>>
File: baconsad.png (1010 KB, 865x1015)
1010 KB
1010 KB PNG
>>41051590
>0
Well I guess I'll just go fuck myself.
>>
>>41051555
rolling for shy
>>
>>41051599
>0
:(
>>
>>41051555
ROLLING (nice trips)
>>
>>41051555
>what if... equestria was... LE BAD?!
Dood no pls delet this omg!
>>
>>41051555
Let's see
>>
>>41051555
>Fantasizing hell
Do retards really?
>>
>>41051632
>Rainbow Dash
At least it's not Glimmer
>>
>>41051626
FLUTTERSHY
> Be anon, preparing to end it all
> Can't face the fact that you perpetuated the original sin of man by taking heaven into his own hands
> It's over, everything I touch separate from the God of love and light is doomed to corruption
> I guess since I've fallen so far from God and paradise why not end it, maybe hell itself would be more bearable than this delusion
> Wander into the forest with a field guide from Twilight's library to find some poisonous mushrooms or plants
> If you could see it, the day and weather is beautiful, butterflies dance on a light breeze
> The light splashes through the canopy on the fauna of the forest and the earthy smell of the decomposing leaves commingles with the fragrance of blooming flowers
> But for you and your twisted soul, it's all so far away, it means nothing because it's not what you expected
> Only a spiritual fog in your head and dull empty pain exists where your heart should be filled with the beauty of your surroundings
> You open the book to the chapter on
> PLANTS AND FUNGUS TO AVOID
> Comparing the diagrams and descriptions to the life around you, you seek death and escape... again
> That feeling reminds you of back home too, that's all you wanted back in the "real world", but now you're repeating the same pattern in Equestria
> You break down crying, dropping the book as your knees give away
BOO HOOOO HOOO HOOOOO
> The tears and wailing actually feel good, and some of the feelings of despair are numbed by the visceral release
> As you watch yourself crying, forehead on the ground you're startled by the sound of a breaking twig
AAHHHHH!!
> You yell out, and extend your legs in a panic ending up face first in old forest mulch
> Scrambling now, trying to turn yourself around to see what kind of creature has found you in your moment of weakness
> It's a fucking bear
> You are frightened into a state of pure incontinence as you shid and piss yourself
> As your vision settles from the jolt of adrenaline and fear, it looks as if the bear is confused and frightened by your performance
> Your body metabolizes the cortisol and other fight or flight chemicals into a state where you're frozen like a deer in the headlights
> What can you do, you're in a totally compromised position, your head isn't right, you were prepared to kill yourself moments ago
> But now, faced with death at the claws and teeth of a bear your body instinctively wants to keep itself alive
> You hear the flitter of wings approaching through the thick forest
> What now?!
> "What have you found bear-bear?"
> The soft gentle voice begins to calm the emotional tempest you've been caught up in
> A beautiful light yellow pegasus mare appears between the trees
> She has a pink mane and tail with wings that carry her gracefully through the old forest
> "Oh! oh my, a-are you okay?"
> "Bear-bear did you scare this poor little hue-man?"
>>
>>41051635
>>41051629
lol newfags
>>
>>41051555
>A young couple on a park bench? You see nothing but yourself and your last lover, but know it's not real.
I never have had a love you retard.
>>
>>41051555
Rolling for Twilight to talk me down and take me home.
>>
>>41051825
Eh. Could be worse.
>>
>>41051555
I hope it's ur mom.
>>
File: 1145356.png (1.68 MB, 1072x1296)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB PNG
>>41051555
If I truly wanted to kill myself, I'd go somewhere no one could find me, somewhere that exists solely for those that wish to fade away without a trace.
If somepony found me even then, I'd assume that'd be because they were called to such a location by the same desire that led me to it.
Not sure why they'd try to stop me, though. Maybe their natural harmonious instincts kicked in and they just couldn't help themselves, who knows.
I'd rather not have a pony wanting to kill themselves though, so hopefully I roll a 0.
>>
>those numbers
this nigga op already got the whole town, damn
alright, rolling for whoever's left
>>
>>41052210
ah, this thread can fuck off

>What happens?
fucking nothing, Twilight has me stuffed and uses my body as her own sex toy
i fucking wanted pinkie pie!
>>
I find happiness.
>>
>>41052223
I am happy.
>>
>>41051555
Hey its back
Here's hoping we get another green out of it
>>
>>41051555
Fuck it. Let's see just how shitty life is.
>>
Rolling. I imagine if anyone found me they'd be in for a long talk. In the real world today, I was attending a bible study the verses were the beginning of James 3 to get away from my stepdad when the thought occured to me: I don't have ANYTHING good to say about ANYONE. It's a surreal, dissociating thought. Not one good thing about any person in my life that can't be effortlessly used as a negative.
Even in a place like Equestria, even my waifu would be dangerous to speak a word to or about, lest I start a fire with the sparks of my tongue. She doesn't deserve the affection of someone incapable of healthy expression.
>>
>>41052689
Surrounded by a cadre of mares with incredibly tight bonds would only worsen my self loathing. Maybe they wouldn't let me try to jump again, but I'd still try after I see their eyes. Even in attempting to leave their idyllic world, I'm a burden. Only way to save them from me is to invent time travel. Their words barely register to my mind. I strain against the muscular hooves of RD and AJ, just wanting to go. Words fail me. I'm just incomprehensively flailing in their grips with my eyes screwed shut. Until finally I get sedated, by a swift conk on the head.
>"What the hay is wrong with you Anon! Just talk, and stop-- nngh!-- trying to go again!"
When I calm down, I refuse to speak. I plead them to leave me be, then walk deeper into the Everfree to think and rest. They don't actually leave, but give me distance in their surveillance, for a little while. Maybe I'd talk if only one pony came to me, but nothing intimidates me more than an intervention.
>>
>>41052698
>8
The Princess in her seasoned wisdom might try her hoof at consoling me. She takes off on a "vacation" the night after Twilight sends a letter her way reporting on this attempted crime against humanity. I'm not hiding from anyone anymore, but I do absolutely nothing to preserve myself. I eat only when the hunger hurts. I make no attempt at a proper shelter from the humid spring weather, instead fashioning a hammock between two trees in a clearing near fresh water.
>"Anonymous."
Hearing Celestia's voice may as well have been the voice of a rule 63'd God. Even though I am visibly drained and disheveled, I have just enough energy to jerk my head toward the alicorn matriarch. I don't part my lips. They're dry and glued together with dehydrated saliva. My eyes are sunken in, between lack of sunlight and some obvious distress.
>"We...I just received word that the other day, you had attempted to...jump from a cliff in a secluded part of the Forest."
"Yes." No explanation unless asked. No more words than necessary.
>"And you had no means to stop your fall, no magic, no wings, no contraption...yet you were diving...face first."
"Yeah."
>"Anon, that's...I don't understand. WE don't understand. You said you didn't miss your home realm. You said it's beautiful here, and you might be able to start your life anew. What happened?"
"The novelty wore off. Reality set in. Bills. Work."
>"You have the means to get by. You...you paid for your room through the month, according to Twilight.
"Get by..." I feel the venom starting to creep into my voice. The familiar feeling makes my heart race with anxiety. I'm about to make a mistake.
>"Please Anon. You're my subject, our guest and ambassador. I want to know what's wrong."
Those eyes. I can't keep looking.
"I'm tired of living a life where survival is the only good."
>"That's not the case. There's so much out there. Within all those around you, lies an innate hope, faith, and peace through all but the most dire of troubles. Surely you can find meaning in such things?"
"This is not innate to me. You ponies confuse and anger me with your souls. I don't feel the same presence of friendship as you do. My soul is hollow. And it has been for a long, long time. Coming here didn't change that."
Silence. I hazard a glance toward Celestia, just as her wing reaches over my malnourished body and covers me in her feathers.
>"I cannot see into your soul. But the fact you are so troubled tells me you have the capacity for friendship you claim is alien to you. Please don't end your life here."
My body shakes and I don't have anything to say. There's nothing to say. Wrong or right, she has faith in me, and there's a tragedy to it if her faith is misplaced. She eventually takes my hand in her hoof.
>"At least return with me to town. You'll catch a cold exposed to the elements out here."
I nod, and we walk back. Ending it is still very prominent in my mind, but I suppress it long enough to walk in silence.
>>
>>41051555
Haven't had one of these threads in a long while.
>>
>>41051555
please be fluttershy
>>
>>41052743
Right? I figured someone would make one sooner I’m afraid to check Desu to see how long it’s been.
Should the OP count as a roll? If not, rolling.
>>
keko rola
>>
>>41052740
>she has faith in me, and there's a tragedy to it if her faith is misplaced.

Quality writing anon, Shit hit hard.
>>
>>41051555
Nobody got luna yet
>>
>>41053245
And nobody ever will.

>rarity
I'm jumping so fucking fast if she tries her normal bullshit on me.
>>
>>41053253
"Get out of my way, darling."
>The knife is knocked from your grip as rarity's flank body-checks you,
>but it's too late.
>The blood has begun to flow, streaming onto the lawn.
>Dozens of paper bags lift from the crates surrounding you.
>Rarity adjusts her fancy glasses and she glances between a piece of paper and the swirling mass of bags
>Rarity huffs, once her eyes catch you again.
"Ugh, who let you handle a knife. Don't point that at me, whatever you do!"
>Rarity's horn begins to glow.
>The split halves of the flesh of your arm stretch out, touch, and pass into each other leaving only soft, smooth skin a thin red smear.
"I learned that one to merge leather scraps, though I end up using it on tree branches, most often."
>Rarity looks between the paper and the bags one more time and nods.
>She retreats with her fleet of sacks, weaving between outdoor tables.
>She disappears behind a tent flap
>You catch a glimps of an oven and pinkie.
>The "welcome princess celest" sign is up.
>It's some kind of tradition, at this point.
"Nobody let the ape thing touch the knives. He'll get red stuff everywhere!"
>Well, at least this way you won't ruin the bake sale.
>>
>>41051555
Roll.
>>
File: Luna.png (521 KB, 2462x3300)
521 KB
521 KB PNG
>>41053307
>>41053245
Guess I did.
>>
>>41051555
>You barely get by, with just enough bits to feed yourself and not much else. You don't click with any of the ponies and none of them have gone out of their way to befriend you. Most days are lonely.
eh not so different so i will manage somehow
still let's see
>>
>>41053232
Thanks. Like I said...young professionals last night just gave me a lot of unwanted thoughts. Guess it was good I had this thread to write my angst outlet. I wanna think that it was synchronicity that I rolled M6 (group intervention) and Celestia (god+matron) the same night I had that realization.
>>
Rolling for mares
>>
Rollin'
>>
File: ant.png (23 KB, 87x97)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
>>41051555
apple fritter plzzzzz. If it's someone else I'll try to kms one more time.
>>
>>41051555
Rainbow Dash stops me by offering to have hot steamy balls deep creampie ponut horsepussy sex
>>
>>41054609
Uhhhh I'll have what he's having
>>
File: 1699124801817315.png (127 KB, 510x512)
127 KB
127 KB PNG
>>41054630
Or I guess I'll just die. Thanks, Dash.
>>
>>41054640
kek, I got Dashie but I'm still dying anyways.
>>41054592
>>
>ponies are cold, boring
>everypony's here, applejack is busy, always.
>Pinkie ask you Do I know you/what do you want ?”

>rarity sells her clothes but she's not even letting you in as she yells to her sister to help her sort out things in the back, you leave.
>Fluttershy is a recluse hippie
>RainbowDash cannot be seen anywhere
>you knock at Twilight's castle, no one opens. there's stallion guards coming to tell you to move on.
>>
>>41055020
well I tried to resist arrest, one of the royal guards zaps me with magic, and I feel like I'm fucked.
>he's standing and securing the place, the other is making sure I'm not escaping.
>vomit blood
>fucking unicorns
>agonize for a couple of minutes
>See Spike coming to talk to the guards
>ask if they need anything
>he's looking at me
>he's laughing and he's moving back in the castle.
>>
There's an actual roll command now, right?
I don't think I've ever seen it used outside of that first thread and I don't remember how to do it.
>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 8 (8d1)

>>41055323
There is, but it wouldn’t really work since the roll calls for dubs and trips. You ‘could’ roll eight times at once to simulate the current eight digits of post numbers, but that’d give much more unpredictable results than our actual post numbers. For example.
>>
Rolled 6, 5, 7, 2, 6, 2, 3, 1 = 32 (8d9)

>>41055370
Goddamnit. Maybe I shouldn’t wake up and immediately try to exert any amount of brain power kek. One more time.
>>
i can't envision me killing myself unless i came to the conclusion that i could reincarnate again into a more favourable equestria so i'd probably try to convince her/them that i'll actually be fine
>>
>>41055741
If life is bad enough to warrant suicide, oblivion should be a preferable alternative.
>>
>>41055370
Why not roll 3 times if the highest it goes is trips?
>>
>>41051555
Trips demand roll.
>>
>>41051555
if you run into the same problem chances are that maybe the world is not the one in err
>>
>>41056868
Suicide isn't an indictment on your surroundings. It's an attempt at getting out of pain and discomfort. Truth of the matter is, you can't run from yourself unless you die.
>>
>>41051555
pony?
>>
>>41056928
great I’m getting lectured.
>>
>>41056918
true, but also if after you got a chance at trying to get better and don't even try that's on you. yes, surely there's gonna be days that will be very shitty and miserably but the important thing is understanding that your whole life is not that day. Either case if someone choose suicide, in my opinion one should do it making sure that is completely sure and not fueled for an emotion rush.
>>
>>41057215
Well. Ain't tried it yet but I've mulled it over for years. All the ironpilled self help books, political ideologies, religious communities, and career paths ended back at square one. So, if I killed myself, all I'd be doing is streamlining my inevitable death in a gutter. Frankly I'm still not sure I will ever leave welfare if I get on it.
>>
File: 1680978842766.png (957 KB, 4000x4000)
957 KB
957 KB PNG
Rollin
>>
Rollan. While I'd never kill myself, I suppose this hypothetical is interesting enough
>>
>>41051555
Why would I just not start killing instead of trying to hang myself?
>>
>>41051555
Rollin
>>
File: 1667865931503583.png (462 KB, 1808x904)
462 KB
462 KB PNG
>>41051555
>You see nothing but yourself and your last lover

I see we are starting off with an entirely unrelatable premise...
>>
Lets see
>>
rolling like I do when this thread comes around every year or so
>>
File: 1710888798180344.jpg (26 KB, 314x314)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>41051555
>A world without strife.
lmao what? That fucking place goes through a world ending threat like every other year. Let's see who shows up to do an uplifting musical number before I blow my head off anyway.

Also you're an emo fag, checkem.
>>
I wonder who is going to stop me
>>
>>41051555
Nobody needs to save me, I'm not so weak I'd kill myself, especially not in the pony land
>>
>>41051555
If dubs, then I save myself
>>
>10
>>
>>41066568
>>
>>41067041
>>
>>41067586
>>
>no writing, art, or any form of discussion since Monday
Since the thread's clearly run its course why not just let it die?
>>
File: happy horse.png (134 KB, 533x600)
134 KB
134 KB PNG
>>41068473
I thought I’d be motivated to write ‘something’ after making this, but I guess not. Ironic that it takes someone who isn’t completely miserable to tell a story of misery.
>>
>>41051599
all of the mane 6 came to your funeral at least

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.