[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to bully Fluttershy. Consequences be damned.
>>
But why?
>>
>>41063293
Cause I wanna see what happens. Things likely won't end well for me. Let's see just how shit it can get.
>>
>>41063306
Pretty sure nothing cause there's no cameras.
>>
well, what now?
https://twibooru.org/2924152
>>
>>41063339
Now I go on derpi rather than your shitty memebooru so I can find the rest of this set.
>>
>>41063306
>wanna see what happens.
either rainbow or applejack break your ribcage, maybe pinkie if you did sometjing really bad
>>
>>41063280
>t. https://pastebin.com/kc4SEc6u
>>
>>41063280
She'll get a boner and cum.
>>
>>41063369
Pretty sure their friends during that time.
>>
>>41063833
Just got done reading this. Absolute masterpiece. Thank you super much for sharing this. This story was perfect.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/images/2285561
>>
>>41063339
Hot, abusive yuri adheres to nature.
Imagine Dash trying to ‘save’ Flutters only to find out that she didn’t want her to.
>>
>"I told them I'd bring my BAT to school, but they didn't listen, they NEVER listen, and now you're next, Anon! All those noogies since kindergarten, the daily wedgies, always slapping my breasts when I told you that I CAN'T wear a bra because of how sensitive they are, all those times you flipped my skirt, making me flash everyone in class, that time YOU took Mr. Sprinkles home for the weekend and he DIED in your care when you KNEW I wanted to take care of him, the list just goes on and on, Anon
I'm gonna hit you for EVERY one of the times you bullied me, PREPARE YOUR ANUS!"
>>
File: like_him.png (2.99 MB, 1284x1638)
2.99 MB
2.99 MB PNG
>>41066032
>that time YOU took Mr. Sprinkles home for the weekend and he DIED in your care when you KNEW I wanted to take care of him
That's a fucking lie.
He didn't die in my care if I lost him first, in which case he died of natural causes; most likely chewing a wire and getting fried. Or a cat got him. Either way, not my fault.
>>
File: shimmy huh.png (717 KB, 1024x1024)
717 KB
717 KB PNG
>>41066032
>I... I thought you meant the animal.
>You know. Bats? Rats with wings?
>Because you're like, the musty animal girl?
>Oh, whatever. Just shove it up my butt and get it over with.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.