[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

Gay ponies need their spankings too. Whether it's steamy lesbian horse-on-horse action, the firm discipline of a two-dad household, or even a transmasc spankee finding that testosterone does NOT give him a hardier heinie, all are welcome. And straight stuff too, about 99% of what we have is straight but we've never done an LGBTQ theme. Fun fact: many of our writefags are queer!

Featured stories:
For Educational Purposes by Zad https://ponepaste.org/6630
Gay Dads Short by Pan https://ponepaste.org/6968

Notable posts:
Favorite stories >>41006803
Spanking for food >>41012586
Positioning >>41019820
A prank >>41026734
Pic editing advice >>41037777
Pip's close call >>41054259

Please let me know if anything important was missed and be sure to talk about these as new content deserves recognition. They can be hard to make.

Wonderful archive: https://ponepaste.org/6509
Devientart page that's essentially an image archive: https://www.deviantart.com/dvfhgrvvghg

If a thread is not active on the 1st of the month, one will be created. Be advised: this is a thread about cartoon horses. Nobody here cares about real life disciplinary methods.

Old thread:
https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41006325/
>>
File: Spoiler Image (85 KB, 850x549)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>
>>41123865
>a thread about lyra carrying bonbon around like a sack of potatoes
oh fuck yes u-
>it's just you guys
oh
Well, have fun, then.
>>
>>41123865
I was just about to make one. Beat me to the punch. Thanks, OP!
>>
Dont have anything new yet so heres this from last thread.

>One day close to winter, Pippsqueak found himself walking around the boot store im Canterlot market.
>Shops like these were very popular during the winter period where ponies would look to get something warm for their hooves.
>His mom bought him here to get boots, among other things.
>As mom was busy buying groceries, which she also wanted to get, he went to the boot store himself.
>The lone colt was looking at the merchandise, wondering what set of hoofwear will mom be buying him, hoping for a comfy one.
>As he wondered around, he heard a slapping sound, followed by whining.
>Curious, he decided to check it out.
>As he passed one of the stalls, he finally found the source.
>Another colt, maybe a bit older then him, was over a mare's knee, presumably his mother.
>She was sitting on one of the store benches used for trying on the boots, spanking him with her hoof.
>Despite not yet being well-versed in receiving spankings due to his young age, he couldn't help but wince.
>His almost-pear, was obviously embarrassed, as shown by his blushing face, yet he was still kicking and crying.
>The mare was obviously not going easy on him.
>Nor did she seem to care about the on and off audience, which mostly consisted of other ponies taking a few seconds to stare at the two.
>There were some amused and awkward looks from the older ones.
>But what really caught Pippsqueak's eyes were the younger ponies.
>It was interesting to see how varied they were.
>Some seemed to find it as amusing as the adults, often giggling at the poor colt's predicament.
>"Rude." He thought.
>Others seemed to look away and get out of there as fast as possible. Pipsqueak wondered if that was because they thought they could be next or something.
>And a few stared awkwardly at the scene.
>He found it fascinating how their reactions differed.
>But what caught his interest even more was the colts and fillies with their parents.
>Without exception, after both took notice of the spanking, the mare or stallion would often lean down towards their young, and whisper something into their ear that would scare the colt or filly.
>He wondered what it was.
>"Pippsqueak!"
>The colt jumped and turned around to face his mother.
>"You know better then to run off like that." She scolded.
>"Sorry mom, I just wanted to see the boots."
>The mare sighed. "You could have waited for that, silly." She then noticed the ongoing chastisement. "Honestly, dear. You know its not nice to stare."
>The colt winced. "Sorry."
>Mom kept a stern gaze. "Come along then." She dragged him away by his hoof.
>"And if you wander away like that one more time, you'll be getting the same thing he got."
>Pippsqueak gulped as he finally understood what all those parents were saying to their kids.
>Warnings.
>As he was dragged away, he heard one last smack from behind.
>He couldn't help but imagine himself in that predicament.
>The thought made him want to behave at all costs.
>>
Also, I archived that changeling story I wrote like, 2 threads ago.

https://ponepaste.org/10080
https://pastebin.com/u/asdtroi8895

Let me know if there are any issues with it or anything.
>>
Oh so this is an abuse thread?
>>
If they were really lesbians they be drugged up, beating the shit out of each other constantly.
And one of them would be doing big mac on the side
>>
>>41123865
>lgbt
Go away pedo
>>
>>41124082
Depends. Do you consider the OP pic to be abuse?
>>
>>41124093
Having met lesbians, dear god yes
>>
>>41124072
>>41124077
>>41124080
Nice, but I prefer ponies.
>>
>>41124722
The other problem is /mlp/ is a blue board (technically Safe For Work).

Compare to /jdb/ and fingerbang. Bare EQG style butts is probably too much for this board. Linking to them on derpi/twibooru should be ok. Skimpy clothing and swimsuits should be ok.

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41062929/

https://desuarchive.org/mlp/thread/41084169/
>>
File: 3321505.jpg (11 KB, 209x241)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
To go along with the theme, what gender do you prefer your spankers and spankees to be?
>>
>>41125354
For spankee, depends on age. The younger ones should be male, but they should be more and more female as they get older. For the spanker, its always gotta be a cute mare.
>>
>>41125354
F/M is my favorite but they all have their place. Nothing as emasculating as being whipped to tears by a hot mare/lady.
>>
>>
Bon Bon would be the one spanking Lyra
>>
File: Only a few more left.png (413 KB, 1245x1153)
413 KB
413 KB PNG
No matter where you are, or your circumstances. I hope you get a nice summer full of sunshine and love!

/The dumb archiver.
>>
>>41126468
Why?
>>
File: 3366736.png (407 KB, 1800x1600)
407 KB
407 KB PNG
>>
>>41127486
She the DOM
>>
>>41127564
Nice otk.
>>
If I were a teen about to be spanked I would "come out" as gay or trans in a last ditch effort to avoid fundament flambé.

>Mom, I'm gay.
>That's nice, dear. Now what does this have to do with you being over my lap? I'll support you no matter what... and spank you when you step out of line no matter who you love.
>>
>>41128433
That is not the greatest strategy, but good thing momma is so supportive!
>>
>>41128433
Even in your fantasies, you're ineffectual, unpleasant, and obsessed.
>>
>>41128784
K boomer go picket a Pride rally
>>
>>41128878
Do boomers even know what 4chan is?
>>
File: 1717421351314047.jpg (73 KB, 894x894)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>
>>41128895
It's a mindset
>>
File: 3135587.png (1.33 MB, 1866x2419)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
>>
>>41130065
Going to be hard to explain that at school.
>>
Great AI thingy.

Uploader:
>Queen Haven learned about her daughter’s secret and forbidden relationship and now they’re going to be punished

Comment:
>Sorry kids, if you cause mischief together, you get punished together. You should know this by now. Zephyrina, you may go first since you’ve already assumed the position. I will subtract two swats for your cooperation. Pipp, you could learn something from your sister.
>>
File: 3376871.png (536 KB, 2348x1841)
536 KB
536 KB PNG
>>
>>41123865
good fetish, faggy groomer theme

Celestia spanking Luna is the best parring, don't > me.
>>
>>41131298
theme could be better, but its only for one theme.

>Celestia spanking Luna is the best parring,
Are we talking about modern day/show timeline Celestia and Luna or younger/past versions of them? I could see either a sexy adult spanking to make up for lost time or a still young mare Celestia spanking filly Luna. You could also play around a bit with dreams in that scenario given Luna's powers.
>>
>>41131200
More Twispike spanking is nice, but that is an odd way to do it...
>>
File: 3376872.png (602 KB, 2348x1841)
602 KB
602 KB PNG
>>
File: 2624123.png (612 KB, 768x960)
612 KB
612 KB PNG
>>
>>41130881
Smart Zipp.
>>
I love his expression. He's ready for more!

https://derpibooru.org/images/1469778
>>
>>41123909
I like the kind of mystery this has until the reveal.
>>
>>41133202
Not much of a mystery.
>>
File: 3256657.png (2.07 MB, 3000x4000)
2.07 MB
2.07 MB PNG
>>
>>41133975
Soaping is rare.
>>
What are some good pics for spank edits?
>>
>>41134642
>>
>>41135234
So, will mommy or daddy be spanking her?
>>
File: 1589593.png (154 KB, 1000x800)
154 KB
154 KB PNG
Better hope she doesn't get caught.
>>
>>41135825
Pinkie
>>
>>41134642
That one clip where the CMCs show their flanks and Apple Bloom blushes is probably the best idea for an edit.
>>
>>41136509
Inb4 Celestia spanks her.
>>
File: 3378861.png (568 KB, 800x547)
568 KB
568 KB PNG
>>
>>41138234
What Pipp and Zipp do in the underground dungeon when mom's not looking. One has to wonder where this started.
>>
bump
>>
>>41132064
Actually quite a good idea, partially because this makes Twilight look even more insane to the average human.
>>
>>41139391
Sci Twi or pony Twi in EQG?
>>
>>41139400
Oh, pony twi, i meant. Sci twi is just a geek, while pony twi seems like she's got a few screws loose, and spanking her dog seems like something the average person wouldn't really question from her.
>>
>>41139429
Well, I suppose it may seem that way to others, but Spike is just in a dog's body, so technically she's just spanking her kid brother/son thing.

I'm not sure if that makes her crazier or not.
>>
LGBT spanking prompts off of the top of my head.

>Applejack comes out as a lesbian, granny smith is old-fashioned and tries to spank this out of her.
>Fluttershy gets humiliated at school by being bent over Sunset Shimmer's knee and whooped.
>Yona has never had a spanking before, she seems excited at the concept, Rarity tries to find an object big enough to get the job done.
>Rainbow Dash fucks up during a wonderbolts drill, and Spitfire shows her what happens to troublemakers under her command.
>>
>>41139506
>Applejack comes out as a lesbian, granny smith is old-fashioned and tries to spank this out of her.
Will Granny try to spank Rainbow as well?
>Fluttershy gets humiliated at school by being bent over Sunset Shimmer's knee and whooped.
I'd imagine Celestia would intervene. Maybe in a more private room like a janitor's closet? That would kinda ruin the humiliation aspect though.
>Yona has never had a spanking before, she seems excited at the concept, Rarity tries to find an object big enough to get the job done.
Isn't Yona a bit too young for Rarity if your going for LGBT? Also, isn't Rarity into stallions, thus making her streight?
>Rainbow Dash fucks up during a wonderbolts drill, and Spitfire shows her what happens to troublemakers under her command.
In front of the other Wonderbolts, I hope?
>>
>>41139506
This theme has potential if you actually play along.
>>
>>41139506
>>41140457
To clarify, you did play along. It was a page 10 bump.

The Fluttershy one could be good. Weird feelings of liking spanking and weird feelings of liking girls. Wanting to admit to neither.
>>
File: 321203.jpg (70 KB, 850x574)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
How badly will his rump get it?
>>
>>41140754
Depends on how long he stalls it.
>>
File: 1348185.png (215 KB, 1250x875)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
Since colt Shining was mentioned, would this scenario make for good spankings?
>>
>>41139611
>Will Granny try to spank Rainbow as well?

I can see her totally being the kind of parent/guradian that thinks she can whoop somebody else's kid, might get confused and end up spanking Rarity too.

>I'd imagine Celestia would intervene. Maybe in a more private room like a janitor's closet? That would kinda ruin the humiliation aspect though.

She's afraid she'll be next, maybe a little unrealistic, but Sunset is a scary girl.

>Isn't Yona a bit too young for Rarity if your going for LGBT? Also, isn't Rarity into stallions, thus making her streight?

This could take place at any point after the finale. Rarity kind of strikes me as not particularly interested in anyone, just interested in the idea of it, but she could be bisexual.

>In front of the other Wonderbolts, I hope?

And especially in front of Scootaloo.
>>
File: F16DQduXsAAgjK7.png (219 KB, 838x652)
219 KB
219 KB PNG
More story prompts, this time more parental.

>Rainbow Dash's parents realize their mistake in not disciplining her more when she was younger, they rectify this, but make it fun for her by using a derring-do whip.

>Fluttershy makes her parents promise that everytime Zephyr quits a job, they give him 5 more whoopings than they did per last session.

>Twilight gets in trouble at school, Shining Armor takes the blame for it because he knows that the spanking would be too much for Twilight to take. Twilight's parents realize this and want their daughter to confess, so they make her watch, and don't stop until she tells the truth.
>>
>>41142414
good ideas
>>
>>41142414
>Twilight gets in trouble at school, Shining Armor takes the blame for it because he knows that the spanking would be too much for Twilight to take. Twilight's parents realize this and want their daughter to confess, so they make her watch, and don't stop until she tells the truth.
Oh, I like that one. Will she get a spanking after she confesses? Will she confess?
>>
>>41142001
I like it. Bath spanks are fantastic. A really intimate experience, and for those that wear clothes, they are already removed, so the bare bottom is immediately accessible. Butt touching is required for normal bathing, let alone for bathing a naughty bather.

Don't forget Cadance Foalsits:

https://ponepaste.org/6542

And RariQuinn3:
https://ponepaste.org/6614

On Fire:
https://ponepaste.org/6531
>>
>>41143049
Not to mention the extra sting a wet bottom brings.
>>
>>41142001
Will Cadence or Twilight be the one to spank him first?
>>
>>41142882
She'll have to confess, eventually. It's friday and they're more than ready to sit there until monday morning if they have to. The more Twilight refuses to fess up the worse it's gonna be when she does.
>>
File: 1870813.png (510 KB, 1080x1080)
510 KB
510 KB PNG
>>
>>41144936
This is great. Classic image and you can tell Scoot's really hurting.
https://derpibooru.org/1870813
> Scootaloo was hopeful that Rainbow Dash would stop paddling her after twenty or so strokes. How wrong she was…
>Nothing like some good chicken soup.
>Awww, what did poor Scoots do? Rainbow looks so smug about it. Maybe Scootaloo has been a huge brat and she’s getting her comeuppance.
>Silly Dashie, you forgot to pin her tail! It would be so much easier to paddle her if you did and she certainly needs an apple red bottom.
>You should also make her sit on that stool for a few hours after your done with her.
>Naughty little fillies don’t get to choose when their paddlings end. Now take your licks like a good girl, or Dashie will give your fanny a touch-up right before school. That way you can learn good behavior as you squirm on the hard wooden seats.
>Indeed. Although with the way she’s getting it I don’t think that it will matter too much if she gets another one right before school…
>>
>>41145333
Derpy comments can be a gem.
>>
File: 3380793.png (606 KB, 800x800)
606 KB
606 KB PNG
>>
>>41146419
Naughty.
>>
>>41144618
Every smack Shining endures will be one for Twily's rump once she confesses.
>>
What is the perfect level of redness on a spanked bottom?
>>
>>41146419
That little blush on Zipp is UNF! Clearly they both got a light admonishment and were sent on their way. That stupid handprint is AI's fault.

>>41147405
They're all great, but deep red inspires too much sympathy. It's more embarrassing the less brutal it looks.
>>
>>41148052
Related topic. What are the best or worst marks?

Belt or whip is the harshest (and can leave nasty scars that take days or weeks to heal). Hoof or hand is most embarrassing.
>>
>>41148328
Marks from stick like objects ie canes are the worst.
>>
>>41145333
>Classic image and you can tell Scoot's really hurting.
I made it. I did not know much about art at the time, but the spirit is there kek.
>>
>>41149393
Based, its definitely one of the best. Shame you haven't made more since those first 3.
>>
>>41142414
>derring-do whip.
Then Daring somehow finds out.
>>
File: errands don't wait.png (2.05 MB, 1920x1080)
2.05 MB
2.05 MB PNG
>>41149393
Your images are absolute classics.

>Dash's smug expression
>Scoot's blush and tearful realization there's nothing she can do
>The blur on Scootaloo's hindlegs
>The size and intensity of the lettering indicating shouts, shaky voice, and loud smacks

The other images are here:
https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-pinllus

The Scoot solo post-spanking one is so good. Her rump is absolutely charred and the lighting and fade on it looks excellent. Scoot is wobbly as most ponies would be post-spanking. Her hoofsies pointing straight up are cute.

The one with RD massaging Scoot's rump shows a side of pony spanking we rarely see. Scoot's butt is absolutely obliterated, and it's quite possible for real humans to look the same way. I just noticed the puddle of tears. Poor girl. Her behind is nice and pudgy. I also have a soft spot for ponies sitting like people, the way Rainbow does here.

Do you want ideas for any new images or edits?
>>
>>
>>41150795
Cute mare.
>>
Currently working on a story. Not sure when it will be done, but it'll have a sister spanking.
>>
File: 2777033.png (112 KB, 648x608)
112 KB
112 KB PNG
>>
>>41144936
I love how the Dash part is colored.
>>
>>41151784
Fun! Can be an awkward situation for all involved, depending on the age gap.
>>
>>
File: 3346989.png (948 KB, 2009x1532)
948 KB
948 KB PNG
This got finished faster then I thought, so I guess I'm posting the first new story. Hope you all enjoy!

>”Rarity, No!” Sweetie Belle protested while being dragged away by her hoof.

>Rarity ignored the filly. She has had just about enough of her shenanigans.
>First, that silly prank with the salt, then her insistence on trying on the newly made dresses and now the mess…
>When she stayed over the first time, it was forgivable. She had good intentions and didn’t know better.
>But when she happily does these sorts of things time and time again after being explicitly told not to…
>No, the unicorn mare refused to put up with this any longer.

>Parental concerns be damned.
>They were the ones who left Sweetie under her care for a whole week with barely any notice.
>And she if she wanted to get through it with her sanity intact, Rarity had to curb this naughty behavior right here and now.

>”Rarity, please!” Sweetie begged, trying to pull away from the older pony.
>”Oh, no, Sweetie Belle.” Rarity scolded as she started to drag her upstairs. “You had this coming all week.”
>”I’m sorry!”
>It was a bit hard to drag the filly up the stairs, but still manageable.
>”Not as sorry as your derriere will be when I’m through with it.”

>Sweetie’s heart dropped about as hard as when Rarity told her she was getting a spanking.
>Though this time, instead of it coming as a sudden shock, it was more of a panic extender.
>Said panic made her struggle even more in a desperate attempt to save her tushie.
>This only increased Rarity’ already significantly large anger levels, which in turn gave the mare more strength to pull the filly away, countering her increased struggles.
>And it would probably earn Sweetie some extra spanks.

>Though Sweetie tried her best to delay the inevitable, it finally caught up as the sisters were arrived at Rarity’s bed/workroom.
>A spare mannequin wore a ruined coat on, one that Sweetie Belle had previously ruined during her attempts at a solo fashion show, gave Rarity all the determination needed to remove any doubts in her mind on what she was about to do to her little sister.
>>
>>41153468
>”Rarity, please, I won’t do it again, I promise!” Sweetie tried one last time to reason with the mare.
>”You said that every time we had this discussion, darling.” Rarity said, almost failing to say “darling” part. “I think the time for promises is quite over.” She said as she dragged the filly to her bed.
>”But Rarity!” Sweetie tried to convince her sister, tears forming in her eyes at the thought of her imminent thrashing.
>”The only “but” I care about is that naughty little flank of yours, sister of mine, which I intend to correct quite soundly!”
>”B-but you’re not mom!” The filly tried to pull the parent card.

>Rarity stopped and looked down at Sweetie Belle with clear doubt and the filly felt a sudden glimmer of hope to get out of this.

>”Mother and father…” Rarity muttered, not considering them yet.
>”I bet they never said you can spank me!” Sweetie argued.
>”Well, no but…”
>”I bet they wouldn’t like you doing this!”

>Rarity stared at her sister for a solid minute more before coming to a decision.

>”Our parents…”
>”They didn’t give you permission!”
>Rarity frowned. “They put me in charge over you.”
>And just like that, all hope was lost.
>”And since they saw fit to leave you here for the time being, I see no reason why I cannot punish you as I see fit.”

>Before Sweetie could say anything more, Rarity dragged her to the bed, sat down and forced the filly over her knee in one single, surprisingly elegant motion.
>>
>>41153470
>Now in a disturbingly unfamiliar position, Sweetie Belle was quick to try and squirm away, but Rarity held her down with but a single hoof. The size difference was too much.
>And before the little filly could try anything with her tail, Rarity made sure to pin it down so it wouldn’t get in the way.
>To the younger unicorn’s dismay, there seemed to be nothing she could do to keep her butt exposed to Rarity’s wrath.
>Already the older pony was raising her hoof, ready to strike down with uncharacteristic harshness.
>This would be far less delicate work then what she was used to, but she would manage.

>And then, Rarity suddenly hesitated.

>As she looked down at her quivering sister, hoof high in the air, a thought came to her:
>This was rather unladylike.
>What proper lady would go around physically touching a filly’s butt multiple times?
>Even if it was her sister.
>Really, she should have known better. Her bare hoof was for other things.
>”R-Rarity?” Sweetie asked with some feint hope.
>Yes, this was wrong, she couldn’t do it like this.

>Sweetie Belle tried to worm her way out of Rarity’s grasp while she was contemplating, but was still firmly held down. There was still absolutely nothing she could do about this.

>Rarity, meanwhile figured out what to do to resolve this new dilemma:
>She grabbed her hairbrush with her magic from the nightstand and held it with her free hoof.
>Slapping a flank with her hoof was unladylike, but a hairbrush was obviously not a part of her body, so that was fine.

>Sweetie gasped, instinctively knowing that this would make things harder for her.
>>
>>41153473
>’CRACK!’ ‘CRACK!’ ‘CRACK!’
>Her instincts proved to be correct.

>Rarity had wasted no time in finally beating a firm lesson into the naughty filly’s bare flank.
>The mare had been very much looking forward to this ever since Sweetie’s last act made her lose her final bit of patience with the filly.

>And as she laid laid down smack after smack on that filly fanny, she could only find one word to express her thoughts on how this felt:
>Satisfying.

>While a part of her knew that she should not be finding satisfaction in her precious little sister’s suffering as the hairbrush painfully flattened those soft delicate butt cheeks, it was rather hard to help herself when considering just how much Sweetie Belle deserved this.

>As for Sweetie, she cried as she felt the wooden hairbrush imbedded itself into her flanks numerous times, far more then she could track of, not that she was particularly trying.

>Each and every spank was a painful and very effective reminder of how unhappy Rarity was with her.
>And all she could do about it is squirm, beg and cry.

>Her forelegs, too short to reach her bottom, no matter how hard she tried, ended up pounding the bed while hind legs were unable to get to a position she could block in.
>She tried crossing, spreading, tightening and twisting them all to no avail until she just stuck to small kicks in random directions.
>Unfortunately, as much as she tried to move herself out of the brush’s way, her rump remained at the mercy of its assailant and no amount of crying or pleading was changing her big sister’s mind.

>It did not stop her from trying though:
>Practically every spank was followed up by a loud cry of pain and all throughout the process, Sweetie Belle was making all sorts of promises that would surely make Rarity happy under normal circumstances.
>Not to mention the workout she was giving herself.
>>
>>41153475
>Rarity, for her part, was also getting a bit of a workout based off her own sweating.
>Turns out that little fillies can be particularly hard to hold down while they are getting their rumps cooked, as Rarity just found out.
>Not that it was enough to stop her.

>As more and more smacks impacted Sweetie’s rump, her bottom reached searing hot levels with a good deal of redness to match.
>It contrasted rather well with the white coat on the rest of her body.
>It would surely take some time to get back to its original levels.
>She’d probably be wearing that red rump to school, as Rarity noted to herself, but it would also fade by the time the sister’s parents got home.

>Rarity wasn’t sure what to think about that, but she knew she had to end this soon.
>This was a simple punishment for a naughty filly, after all, not some extended torture session.
>Though it very much felt that way for Sweetie.
>So, figuring that at least the center of her flank should say red for a little while longer, Rarity focused her disciplining efforts there.

>’CRACK!’ ‘CRACK!’ ‘CRACK!’
>A rapid fire series of brushwacks on the same spots made a clear impact as Sweetie Belle’s little hoofie kicks became big ones as she squealed.
>Soon, that part of her red rump became a bit darker than the rest.
>Rarity made sure to heat up Sweetie’s little pony rump nicely before she finally stopped.

>Sweetie kept squirming for a bit even after the spanking had ended before settling down to cry in a more silent matter while Rarity gently put the hairbrush down, leaned back and let out a sigh of relief.
>It was tiresome work to discipline a filly this harshly, and perhaps a bit too brutish for her tastes, but it had to be done.

>She took a glance at the filly on her lap, wincing at her own hoofwork.
>Perhaps she could skip the lecture to after Sweetie calms down some more.

>So, with a sigh, she stuck to comforting her sister while her thoughts were concerned with an entirely different matter:
>Telling her parents about this.
>>
>>41153476
>A few days later.

>Sweetie Belle’s rump had fully healed at this point, which the young filly was very happy about since she didn’t have to feel so embarrassed whenever her hindquarters could be seen in public.
>Which was all of the time since for some reason, Rarity wouldn’t let her wear any dresses that could cover it.
>Something about those being reserved for either clients or special occasions.
>Not to mention school was a lot more bearable when it didn’t hurt to sit through her classes.

>While Sweetie Belle was preoccupied with little filly problems, Rarity had a much more serious thing to worry about.
>The week was about to end, meaning that mother and father were coming back soon.

>There was a chance that Sweetie Belle would keep the spanking a secret out of embarrassment or fear of getting punished more.
>Rarity, however, would still need to tell them.
>Not out of a feeling of guild over spanking the filly, per say.
>As much as she loved her little sister, she was being a little brat who totally had it coming.
>No, it out of a sense of responsibility.
>The thought of not telling them felt unladylike.

>So, with a sigh, Rarity knew that she had a rather awkward conversation coming up.
>>
>>41153478
>Later.

>Rarity’s parents had come home, naturally happy to see their daughters again.
>Sweetie kept quiet about her tanning session, as Rarity predicted.
>Now, the seamstress was sitting in her kitchen table, having a nice cup of coffee with her parents while Sweetie was out crusading for the rest of the day.

>”So.” Rarity’s mother, Cookie Crumbles said. “How was our little Sweetie Belle?”
>Rarity smiled nervously. “She was…” She began.
>”Something wrong?” Asked her father, Hondo Flanks, concerned.
>Rarity paused, still unsure about how to put this.
>”Were there any problems?” Cookie asked.
>”Well.” Rarity sighed. “Yes, unfortunately.”

>Her parents looked at each other before looking back at Rarity.
>”Did Sweetie do something?” Hondo asked.
>Rarity then groaned, and proceeded to relay everything that Sweetie Belle did wrong during their sleepover.
>As expected, her parents weren’t too happy with the filly.

>”Aw, shucks.” Hondo said. “I’m very sorry about that, Rarity.”
>”Yea, we’ll be sure to punish her for that.” Said Cookie.
>>
>>41153480
>And now it was time to come clean.
>”Well, I do not believe that will be necessary.” Rarity said.
>”What do you mean?” Asked her mother.
>”Well, I…” Rarity began.
>”What happened?” Hondo asked.
>”I have already dealt with the punishment part.” The unicorn finally admitted.

>Cookie rolled her eyes. “Rarity, dear. I doubt a simple time out will be enough for what she did.”
>”Well, it wasn’t exactly a time out.” Rarity said while looking away.
>Hondo raised an eyebrow. “What did you do?”

>”I may have got a teensy bit impatient with her.” Rarity nervously explained. “And I may have saw fit to drag her to my room and give her a spanking.”

>Both parents looked at their daughter in shock.
>”A spanking?!” They shouted in unison.
>”Rarity how could you?!”
>”She’s your little sister!”
>”Oh my goodness, is our poor filly hurt?!”
>The distressed parental duo kept up their questioning and scolding for a good while.

>Eventually, Rarity snapped.
>”Mother, father!”
>They both stopped.

>”Look, I am sorry that this happened and I wish I didn’t have to do that, but you must understand that I had to do something!”
>”Well, couldn’t you put her in time out or something?” Hondo asked.
>”I tried that and she just waltzed out of the corner as soon as I looked away.”
>”Then why not just wait for us?” Asked Cookie.
>”And deal with her behavior for even more days?” Rarity shook her head. “No, that was absolutely out of the question.”
>”But to do that?” Cookie continued. “Poor filly must have been hurt so much!”
>”Mother, she is fine.” Rarity countered. “She’s currently out playing with her friends while her flanks don’t even show the spanking I gave her!” She glanced down at her coffee. “I may have been harsh to her, but I’m no brute.” She finished in a much softer tone.

>”But to resort to something so harsh?” Hondo asked. “Surely, you could have had more patience, at least for the week.”
>Rarity looked back up. “Patience? Father, my home is my workplace, my livelihood! I quite literally cannot afford to have Sweetie Belle acting up like that all the time there! Her actions will already cost me a ton of work hours. I cannot imagine how much worse it would have been had I not dealt with her when I did.”

>That was an argument the adults could not counter.
>>
>>41153482
>”And really, you two left her in my care for a whole week with hardly a notice! Did you not think that I have work to do as well?”
>”Well, we didn’t think it was that bad.” Cookie said.
>”Not that bad?! It’s practically peak season! I am practically swamped with clients!”
>Hondo visibly winced alongside his wife.
>”Do you two even discipline that filly?” Rarity asked while raising an accusatory hoof. “You certainly did so with me, but you two seem to let her get away with everything.”

>Now it was the parents turn to look nervous.
>”Well, we may have been letting her get away with some stuff.” Cookie admitted.
> Hondo tried to make an excuse. ”But she’s just so gosh darn adorable with those eyes of hers!”
>Rarity facehooved.
>”Perhaps we should stop falling for it.” The stallion admitted, only to be met by a disappointed glare from his older daughter.

>”Mother, father.” Rarity said. “I honestly do love having Sweetie Belle over, however, I cannot have her ruining my work. I can understand if you do not wish to let me take care of her in the near future, but if you do, please understand that I may need to punish her as I see fit.” Rarity said in a somewhat pleading tone.

>Her parents took one more glance at each other, a silent conversation occurring between two ponies who have been married for well over a decade.
>”I suppose your right, Rarity.” Cookie said evenly.
>”Though we don’t like it.” Hondo followed. “I hope this will be the last time you do that though.”
>”That will be up to Sweetie Belle, and you.”
>”Right.” Cookie nodded. “Well, I suppose we should be heading off then. Sweetie will be coming home soon.”
>Hondo got up. “Yes, thank you for drinks.”
>The three ponies said their goodbyes for the day.

>Rarity, now alone, washed the dishes.
>Her parents looked pretty disappointed when they left.
>She hoped that Sweetie wouldn’t be in more trouble with them after the spanking she gave her.

>Then she went to her room, where a bunch of unfinished work was waiting.
>On second thought, she wished that they at least give her a stern talking-to.

Fin.

Lemme know if you have any issues with it and I'll try to fix them up later while I'm archiving.
>>
>>41153485
Uuuunf. Sweetie Belle's little butt got its well-earned roasting! I like how Rarity used the brush in an effort to be "more ladylike", fits her character pretty well lol. And I love how Sweetie had to show off her flanks, too... no dresses for you, missy!

That was also quite the spanking, too! Harsh, but very well-delivered. Sweetie spent what looks to be a good few minutes getting her tushy blistered!

Hopefully Sweetie Belle's parents will see the light... and perhaps Sweetie will be seen around Ponyville with a niiice glowing red butt a lot more often. Apple Bloom is often seen with lots of little red lines across HER flank, after all! Naughty girl.
>>
>>41153533
> I like how Rarity used the brush in an effort to be "more ladylike"
It wouldn't have been Rarity without a moment like that.
>no dresses for you, missy!
Naturally, Rarity would be hesitant to let her near one after she ruined so many.
>perhaps Sweetie will be seen around Ponyville with a niiice glowing red butt a lot more often. Apple Bloom is often seen with lots of little red lines across HER flank, after all!
Poor Scootaloo will feel left out.
>>
>>41153485
I love you asd! Plz never stop being awesome.
>>
Haven't read asd's new story yet.
>>
File: 2954838.png (70 KB, 313x310)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>
>>41154812
A butt can be an instrument.
>>
>>41154879
One of the early episodes of Bluey has "bum bongos". If only MLP got the same...
>>
>>41154879
>>41155614
>Filly ruins big brother's drums.
>Now he can't perform in a band.
>Mom gets him a perfect replacement.
>His little sister's naughty bottom.
>Not the same, but it can still make some music.
>>
>>41129294
She's ready, but doesn't like it.
>>
Random anon here, just wanted to let y'all know that I finally pasted that one bat ponk green I made... So here!

https://ponepaste.org/10160#
(I'm also finally working on a sequel green for it, so there's that).
>>
>>41156827
Yesss! Cute batponies need all the spankings.
>>
>>41156827
I remember that one. It was pretty good. Can't wait for that sequel!
>>
>>41153485
I like the argument between Rarity and her parents. The resentment over them dumping her sister on her is palpable. I like Rarity's internal turmoil and finding spanking brutish, as well as deciding she shouldn't use her hoof. Good story asd!

Some highlights:
>She’d probably be wearing that red rump to school,
>So, figuring that at least the center of her flank should say red for a little while longer,
>brushwacks
> as Sweetie Belle’s little hoofie kicks became big ones as she squealed.

Here's an animation of Sweetie getting involuntarily brushed.
https://derpibooru.org/images/3333912
>According to Rarity, Sweetie Belle really needs her mane brushed after today’s crusading.
>I think Rarity may be too harsh on this one and I really think that Sweetie do not need brushing. It is probably just Rarity being picky about manes.
>>
File: 3383510.png (13 KB, 688x712)
13 KB
13 KB PNG
>>
>>41158540
I really like this. It has a toony, playful style like the show.
>>
>>41154049
OK.

>>41158079
Glad you liked it. I did try my best for Rarity's character. Glad to see that the conversation felt realistic. She would, after all, answer to her parents if she actually spanked Sweetie.

>So, figuring that at least the center of her flank should say red for a little while longer,
Fuck, I meant stay. Gotta correct that later.

>https://derpibooru.org/images/3333912
If Sweetie complains too much, Rarity might start using the backend
>>
What are some story ideas that you really want to see get a story or image of, but are too lazy or for whatever reason cannot do yourself? Maybe you'll give someone here an idea to peruse.
>>
File: Discord.webm (290 KB, 1080x1080)
290 KB
290 KB WEBM
>>41159781
I've been toying with the idea of a chapter / spin off of this diaper fic. In recent chapters they've been taken in by Sandbar's Mom High Tide and playfully babied.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/507793/studying-and-relaxing

Sweetie Belle after the first chapters of The Many Uses of a Brush, when she finally gets that ice cream, and all the onlookers ask about her tush.

Twilight secretly transformed into a younger foal and treated as such on the streets of Canterlot. Only she and Celestia, her caretaker, know the truth. Punishment for something big she did.

I wouldn't say "really want to," but a Fluttershy+Discord foalsitting story as a sequel to Act of Kindness. He could do age regression shenanigans, enchant objects, zip mouths shut, all kinds of things. And when he gets too demanding of little ponies, Fluttershy can demand he conjure an Elemental Whip that could pierce his thick hide and have it spank himself.

What Discord stories do we have?

Driving a Hard Bargain by Pan
https://ponepaste.org/6546

Discord's Gift by DCFTEF
https://ponepaste.org/6419

Two brief spankings in Diaper Dash by lunarrush
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/437104/diaper-dash

Discord's way underused.

That reminds me, I have some ideas for another "Discord's Embarrassing Game Show" like Diaper Dash. AJ is the victim with more of a spanking focus. She has to pick a switch, choose between a mouth soaping, pacifier, or switch following her around after she lets a "horseapples" fly on live TV. The "censors" mandate it. She also is tested on her ability to spank a rump. She must cover it with perfect accuracy, and any lines outside the target area will appear on her own backside and be felt as they are applied. Uneven spanking outside of the desired lesson will also appear on her.

Maybe something like Helping the Neighbors where she has to pull a cart and gets riding crop "encouragement" as she slows down?

Discord's Halloween Hoe-Down (near the end of prologue) alludes to some punishment, possibly spank related, but it never happens on screen. It's a really embarrassing setup and I hope someone writes it.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/544868/discords-halloween-hoe-down
>>
>>41159781
The ear pull on Bright Mac has always needed a story.
https://derpibooru.org/images/1467743
>>
Bump
>>
File: 2930713.png (339 KB, 900x729)
339 KB
339 KB PNG
>>41159781
Something based off this drawing.
>>
>>41158540
What characters could go there?
>>
>>41159910
>Punishment for something big she did.
Aftermath of the Smarty Pants incident?
>>
>>41161997
I think that's one of the most fitting.

Another idea. Celestia and Luna ask Twilight and Shiny to test their defenses of Equestria. Loser gets spanked.
>>
>>41162601
Sparkle's Seven had a sibling rivalry thing. Spike did win that one though, so maybe something similar can happen with Spike secretly making the best defenses, causing both Twilight and Shining to earn a spanking?
>>
File: 1883311.png (433 KB, 737x526)
433 KB
433 KB PNG
Best coltie friend is always talking shit about how tough he is. Never gets scared, never cries when he falls down or skins his knee.

But one day he gets in trouble and his horsie mom spanks his bottom. He's not so tough now; screaming and whimpering like a little filly (worse than some) begging his Mommy to stop, promising to be a good boy forever.
He's carrying on so bad the whole town can hear it.

So, when you see him again do you;
>Show him sympathy?
or
>Tease him mercilessly about it?
>>
>>41163353
That depends. How much time passes until I see him again and what age range is this colt at?
>>
File: 2540264.png (484 KB, 1280x720)
484 KB
484 KB PNG
>>41160468
I can only come up with a short for that, sadly.

>Pear Butter looked on as poor Bright Mac was dragged away by Mrs Smith.
>She winced. While the Apples and Pears were (barring 2 ponies) mortal enemies, they were still farmponies.
>And farmpony families have certain things in common.
>One of them being what happens to those that get dragged away like that by their parents...

>Inside the Apple Family house, Bright Mac was made to lay against a chair.
>Didn't matter how big he was, if Granny Smith told you to take up THAT position, you damn well did as you were told.
>And you can bet your flank that she'd be getting her favorite spoon.
>A big thick oversize wooden spoon, reserved for the big cauldron the family used whenever they had lots of guests over, mostly for reunions.
>Mostly.
>It's other purpose...

>It wasn't the first time Bright Mac felt its sting, though that fact didn't make it any easier.
>He was one of the hardest working, strongest and most capable young stallions in his family.
>Easily winning most physical competitions with his pears. A truly tough pony.
>Yet, under his mom's experienced hoof, and that huge spoon which had managed to cover most of his flank, he had a real hard time staying still.
>Smith even had to warn him once.
>And of course, the loud sound it made would signal to everypony nearby just what he was going through.
>If not, then his red rump once the mare was done would be sure to let all onlookers know what sort of punishment he got.
>"Now, Bright Mac, I don't want ye fraternizing with them Pears again, specially not that mare ye keep making googly eyes with, ye hear?!"
>"N-no ma'am."
>"Darn tootin'!"
>Bright Mac surpassed a sigh. Not only did he have to lie to his mother, but now he'd have a mighty bad time working on the fields with his sore rump.

>Not to say there wasn't a silver lining.
>Pear Butter was sure to give him plenty of sympathy that evening at their secret meeting spot.
>Totally worth the pain.
>The things a pony can do for love...

>Years later, the old Granny Smith would look back at that time.
>She was a believer of a good tanning when needed, and never regretted dishing one out.
>Except that one time.
>Now she could only curse herself for being such a fool to stand in the way of what was on hindsight, such an obvious romance.
>>
File: 130705.jpg (110 KB, 960x540)
110 KB
110 KB JPG
>>
>>41164232
Twilight will teach him a very important lesson there...
>>
>>41163861
Awww... I love how you depicted the southernisms. Hope that sore rear was worth it, Bright Mac, and do you think the littler ponies get skittish when they get served with the big spoon at family reunions?
>>
Bump
>>
>>41164373
Pear will make it worth it. And yes, imagine being a little filly or colt, in prime age to get spankings, with wooden spoons being common tools for them, then seeing that big spoon. Especially if they see what it can do to a big pony like Bright Mac.
>>
>>41165723
Maybe the grown ups tell stories of how that very spoon fried their own rear end when they were kids.
>>
>>41166187
Naturally. I'd imagine they'd be like those campfire horror stories to the foals.
>>
File: large.png (345 KB, 942x1024)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>41159781
I would really love a story about adult Flurry spanking a still filly Cozy. I don't know why, it just strikes me as super interesting of a concept.
>>
>>41166640
There's a fun example of this in DC's story.

https://ponepaste.org/6427
>"Now, Applejack, you think I'm hard on you sometimes, but you shoulda met yer Great-Grand Pappy. You'd think I was as mild as a Spring day if you'd ever got a whippin' from him."

>That belt never stopped movin'! Pa Apple swung it so fast and so hard that my poor little fanny couldn't tell the difference between a spank and waitin' for the next one to come! My rear never hurt so bad before or since...all I could do was scream and wait fer it to be over...and it wasn't over fer a LONG time.
>>
>Granny! Yah don't need tah tell EVERYpony that...
>>
File: 3325653.jpg (1.16 MB, 1893x2092)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
Upcoming classroom paddling.
>>
File: 1578414.png (757 KB, 2321x2292)
757 KB
757 KB PNG
>>
>>41168178
I bet Dash would get plenty of spankings from Celestia in this scenario.
>>
>>41168732
Sitting while she can.
>>
>>41169067
Some of the best minalhan comics are dash getting spanked. At least one towards the end with her in class with the mane 6.
>>
Caption this.
>>
>>41169838
They were fun, though East Stern was kind of a boring spanker for me. Shame the artist doesn't do ponies anymore.
>>
File: 3246670.png (442 KB, 3508x3508)
442 KB
442 KB PNG
From ear pain to butt pain soon.
>>
File: 3238975.jpg (184 KB, 1920x1920)
184 KB
184 KB JPG
>>41134642
Made an edit for https://derpibooru.org/images/3238975 . Supposed to be post-spanking Anonfilly serving a time out sitting on her sore flank. Tears are hard to do and I'm not sure if the blushing was needed.
>>
>>41163353
Tease the shit out of him, obviously!
>>
>>41167164
Good story.
>>
>>41171435
Thanks, Anon! Tears are indeed hard. I bet her spanker is making her sit on her sore flank.
>>
>>41172275
That was the idea. Only thing to do would be to add a floor texture and something to represent a corner.
>>
bump
>>
File: 3387518.jpg (231 KB, 2230x1316)
231 KB
231 KB JPG
>>
>>41123865
This image has FUCKED my brain every time I see it Lyra and BonBon switch positions I don’t know what to think anymore
>>
>>41173933
So why is Trixie spanking herself?
>>
>>41174641
>>41173933
>After yet another break from drawing finally did this, Trixie Lulamoon getting spanked by a clone of herself

I'm drawing a blank. Top Trixie looks upset/on the verge of tears. So it's not an evil clone, or a changeling. It looks like the same size and they both have cutie marks, so probably not time travel.
>>
>>41173935
Who do you prefer to be carrying the other?
>>
https://www.deviantart.com/katzyla/art/A-Changeling-Queen-in-a-Nursery-Machine-13-of-13-1066515495
>>
>>41176153
Nice
>>
>>41173348
>>
>>41163353
Even better if he talks tough in front of you and his mom threatens him with a spanking for something unrelated. It's like a switch is flipped. He's suddenly very meek and apologetic, but it's no good. He's dragged onto the couch in front of you because momma believes
>Bad little boys don't get to pick who sees their spankings.
You watch his transformation into a blubbering, sore mess in a mix of guilt and deep curiosity. Desperate to not get the same, you are very respectful to momma when she returns him to you and lets you go play. You both make yourselves scarce. There's a mean spanker ahoof!
>>
>>41176783
Does he get time outs?
>>
>>41161413
>>41166801
I would love something based off these in particular.
>>
>>41166801
>>41177445
Flurry would have no memory of Cozy's reign of terror. It would be odd. Unless she's disciplining her for normal filly stuff after getting un-stoned.
>>
File: large.jpg (230 KB, 870x1024)
230 KB
230 KB JPG
>>41178061
That's the thing that makes it interesting. You can go so many interesting routes with it. She may not have remembered Cozy personally, but she would likely have heard plenty of her, maybe even from history books.

>Flurry's the youngest princess and likely did not have to face big time villains. You could easily have Flurry feeling jealous/inadequate of the older alicorns for not being able to be as accomplished as them, so "vanquishing" Cozy could play into her ego.
>On the flip-side, Cozy could feel extra embarrassment at being spanked by a pony older, but also much younger then her. Essentially being spanked by what was to her a baby.
>You could simply have Cozy escape and Flurry going after her. Maybe she has a big magic draining plan or something which almost works when Flurry barely stops her and wins by spanking. You can even tie that in to her stained glass window at the end of G4.
>A normal filly discipline could work for that, since these characters would make it more unique compared to say, an AJ/AB pairing, especially since you can have any relationship you want with them.
>Maybe everyone else has been trying everything to reform Cozy, but Flurry, being younger and not really having any grand complex plans just uses the much simpler method to get Cozy to behave.

Those are only a few scenarios I could think of, but I'm sure there are plenty more and based on how you write Flurry, since she can essentially be anything, you can make it as wholesome or cruel as you want without really breaking character and keeping the it tied to the show. Heck, you don't even have to have Flurry necessarily be an adult. She likely has strong enough magic to make a pear to pear or teenage to kid spanking work if you really wanted it. Not what the suggestions were, but it could easily be made to work. The more I think about it, the better the pairing seems.
>>
File: 69447.jpg (284 KB, 1600x1095)
284 KB
284 KB JPG
>>
>>41178579
I can see 2 explanations for this.

>They bet on something. Loser gets spanked.
>Applejack decides Sunset needs some discipline after she does something bad, uses super strength to pin her down. Either that or some adult asks her since its hard to punish a girl who lives on her own like that.

Which one is better?
>>
>>41176153
Could work for other characters too.
>>
>>41164232
Its funny how many times Spike would have earned a good spanking in the show if Twilight wasn't so lenient.
>>
File: spike swat.gif (1.08 MB, 588x540)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB GIF
>>41179662
If only.
>>
>>41180422
Funnily enough, that wasn't even one of his more span-worthy moments since it was likely out of his control, but it did show potential for a more disciplinarian Twilight. Now if only she applied it to his rump.
>>
>>41180870
The few times the show has hitting as light punishment are great. Rarity gets her hoof snacked with a garden tool (trawl).
>>
File: Rarity garden.webm (2.67 MB, 1920x1080)
2.67 MB
2.67 MB WEBM
>>41181546
>the tears
>>
>>41171100
Why is Anonfilly so spankable?
>>
>>41182093
Sarcastic asshole gets comeuppance.
>>
>>41126865
I love how Twilight is barely able to stand.
>>
>>41183119
Stay strong young filly
>>
File: 204965.jpg (123 KB, 1200x728)
123 KB
123 KB JPG
>>
>>41184430
Cheerilee keeps a stick for the rare extra naughty foal.
>>
>>41184480
Whenever they go outside for science class, they cut a few switches on the way back. Cheerilee picks the best one and gives extra credit. Usually it's a goody-four-horseshoes who never gets spanked. Everypony hates that foal.
>>
>>41185082
Smart mare.
>>
>>41185082
>Usually it's a goody-four-horseshoes who never gets spanked. Everypony hates that foal.
You could do something fun with that. Imagine the switch that well-behaved pony picks up ends up being so effective that the other foals collectively decide that some payback is in order. Either they get the good foal into trouble or corner and tie them down for a good switching.
>>
bump
>>
>>
>>41186575
Twilight plans on building an army of robot spankers for naughty foals.
>>
>>41178579
Wish these ai pics were pony.
>>
>>41185598
The foal could be super smug, saying
>Just don't get in trouble
But they sing a different tune when Cheerilee calls their name, whether they were framed or not.
>>
>>41187536
Imagine if they frame the poor foal for something particularly big, leading to a series of harsh spankings. That would be one hell of a payback.
>>
>>41185082
For older ponies, it could be a physics lesson. Calculating the energy imparted by different implements. Some ponies cheat on it and are given a different kind of education on the matter.
>>
File: 729777.png (42 KB, 1000x1000)
42 KB
42 KB PNG
>>
>>41189246
Her ass is doomed.
>>
>>41189246
>>41189392
She looks small. Maybe ran away from home and got caught?
>>
>>41190129
Definitely a filly. Might be the case, though she could also have caused a ruckus in the castle prompting Celestia to take actions to ensure her correction.
>>
File: full.png (726 KB, 1100x907)
726 KB
726 KB PNG
>>
>>41186103
>>
>>41191287
Is she livestreaming?
>>
Post rare spank pics.
>>
>>41193425
Was it her aunts, her parents, Ranbow or Rainbow's parents who spanked her?
>>
>>41192578
>>
>>41193993
Rainbow's parents.
>>
File: 6992529.gif (137 KB, 916x764)
137 KB
137 KB GIF
>>41193425
>>
>>41192657
yes
>>
I suddenly want spanking content for Zippers.
>>
File: 3393255.png (359 KB, 1900x1835)
359 KB
359 KB PNG
>Granny told you not to wear them booty shorts
>Said they were inappropriate
>But she won't be working the school cafeteria today; she has the day off
>It's worth the risk
>Sneak out in the morning by wearing a long jacket
>Granny doesn't notice...first danger passed
>On the schoolbus, Applejack admires your nerve
>Still thinks you're gonna get busted, but ya got nerve
>At school; the shorts have the desired effect
>Not to turn boys' heads, but the make Diamond Tiara & Silver Spoon seethe.
>Glorious victory.
But then...
>A firm grip on your shoulder
>Yikes, it's Vice Principal Luna
>Who knew booty shorts were a dress code violation?
>You're sent to the Principal's office
>Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit...she's calling somebody
>"Hello, Granny Smith. Sorry to call you on your day off, but..."

How fucked is Apple Bloom?
>>
>>41197411
Quite. I think Granny will destroy her butt.

>Next day, after the inevitable spanking, Granny makes a request to Celestia and Luna.
>They accept.
>Applebloom is made to go to school in the same shorts.
>They do little to hide her sore bottom.
>Every time she stands up, any onlooker can see the marks popping out from under the shorts.
>Granny made sure to focus an extra bunch on the lower side of the hindquorters.
>At least Applebloom got to go in shorts.
>>
>>41194598
>>
File: 2511126.png (778 KB, 1280x720)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>
>>41197836
Ohh man that is a good one. Apple Bloomy got what she wanted, right?
>>
>>41199952
Yep. Truly a watch what you wish for moment. I bet DT and SS would tease her for it.
>>
>>41199254
Love that OTK.
>>
>>41152181
Only 3?
>>
File: 1920003.png (205 KB, 737x574)
205 KB
205 KB PNG
>>
>>41201424
Time outs are hot.
>>
>>41201601
So hot. We need more. Magical time outs!
>>
>>41197411
>I'm busy up to my eyeballs on the farm.
>Why don't you handle her?
Then somehow the next day >>41197836 her butt is even more discolored than when she left school.
>>
>>41202241
Truly. Maybe a floating paddle mixed with a corner detector or something.
>>
>>41198849
>>
File: 1719942490396187.png (800 KB, 3784x1544)
800 KB
800 KB PNG
Best milf spanker?
>>
>>41204158
Better question: How would each mare spank?
>>
>>41202680
Double spanking for longer viewing. Nice.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.