[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: party cannon.gif (2.56 MB, 498x280)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB GIF
... Is that a franchise only dies once all fans stop caring. Please never stop being fans of G4 + MLP in general. The reason is that I could feel some of this board feels too negative to me as of late so I wanna give an attempted motivational. Hopefully it worked.
>>
>>41160464
There will be some returnfags who joined fandom in middle school (still too old for show's target demographic) and some who betray us to marry some 3dpd (never a real fan anyway) but for the most part however many are still standing is about as many as there will be from now on. We can also be a bit more welcoming of older zoomers. Yes they insert their stupid LGBTQ diversity shit and childhood regression shit but don't act like that wasn't an issue in the fandom from day 1.
>>
>>41160464
Pink is a good ponie
I hadn't really watched any episodes in a long time and so I started watching again recently.
She really plays a good part in the Yakisonia episode where they're about to declare war on the ponies, but she saves the day by throwing a good party.
I had some good laughs at her adventure to try and get to Yakistonia and bring something authentic back, her sliding all the way back on the sled was hilarious
>>
>>41160471
I'd rather it die with honor than have its corpse be puppeteered by LGBTQ+ zoomers that think every pony is trans.
>>
>>41160499
errrrm we only think trixie is trans, madam . . .
>>
>>41161059
IT'S MA'AM!
>>
>>41161074
so sorry, xir . . .
>>
>>41160499
Fucking this!
>>
>>41161059
Meanwhile Fluttershy and Big Mac.
>>
>>41160464
Pony is all I have in my life I care about, the downhill trend saddens me greatly, if everyone goes away, what am I left with?
>>
>>41162910
Just a reminder that classic Star Trek fandom is still holding onto life even as nu-trek has been thrust into the mainstream. And it's been around for almost 50 years now. There will always be people that care about ponies.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.