[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

"This is it Morty! I-*urp*found it! The Rainbow Girl universe I told you about! Now you can get some pastel Rainbow Girl Puss Morty!"
>>
File: Artist Super1st2nd 01.jpg (570 KB, 1280x720)
570 KB
570 KB JPG
I'm Equestria Girls Riiiiick!
>>
Hey dork 2017 called it wants its thread back
>>
File: 5475.jpg (10 KB, 298x169)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>41190948
And some Chicken Wings. Get here fast, your Mom's, like, really hungry.
>>
>>41190690
Surprised that there's no fan fiction based on this premise.
>>
File: charlieeeeee.png (2.14 MB, 1592x895)
2.14 MB
2.14 MB PNG
>Well I-I mean, Rick & Morty was good but the last seasons lost steam, I mean is still good but like it doesn't feel the same, the characters are are very flanderized at this point and-and the whole controversy with the new voices and such, that I don't mean the new voices are bad, they are doing a good job, just feels a bit off but okay? yeah that kind of feeling.
>>
Does Morty even have a chance?
>>
>>41191117
kino
>>
>>41192484
He might. He's managed to get Girls in the past. The characters in Equestria Girls don't seem that shallow. And even if they are he might be able to get someone like Derpy. I think Pinkie or Fluttershy might be within his reach too.

If he actually knows how to do Science he might have had a shot with someone like Twilight if she wasn't all-ready taken.
>>
>>41191117
Could they make Maud Pie smile?
>>
>>41193466
Can't tell if you're being serious or not with your retarded reasoning.
>>
>>41192484
Why wouldn't he?
>>
>>41190930
That blue on Summer seems really off to me somehow.
>>
>>41191117
I see them posted a lot on the board. What are they from?
>>
>>41195339
The Smiling Friends. Some psycho show about a company that gets hired to make people smile.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.