[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: romanian m6.jpg (898 KB, 4096x2102)
898 KB
898 KB JPG
an evil genie gave you one wish and you chose to meet and befriend the m6 but since she's an evil dickhead she pulled a monkey's paw on you and made them romanian, what do you do?
>>
>>41193556
So, it's like when a fairy promises you a bag of gold, but actually gives you a pile of turds?
>>
>>41193562
Yea
>>
>>41193556
Be friends with them, especially Florica and Anisoara
But like, definitely don't let them know where I live
>>
File: GQOGD8UboAAASEu.jfif.jpg (700 KB, 4096x1867)
700 KB
700 KB JPG
>>
>>41193603
>don't let them know where I live
What's the worst that could happen?
>after letting Tincuta in, she brings food gifts, like pie, cake, tea, or insists in prepping your meals. Her food has a weird taste. You suddenly become sick with symptoms that point to a uncurable genetic disease. You feel like shit but Tincuta makes it a little better by taking care of you, and she wants to move with you to take care of you better
>Paraschiva is funny and goes straight to the point. She keeps you up all night and disappears before you wake up. You have to buy a new wallet everytime she visits though. She says it's racoons
>Florica is quiet, shy and even seems a little scared at first. By the end of the day she's completely drunk, topless and you're the scared one
>Rodica cackles loudly while she shamelessly steals your decorations, plates and anything that shines on your house. It's amusing how she takes out a four foot tall poster off your wall and stuffs it into her handbag. She doesn't even try to hide it because she knows her sweet talk and seduction can get her anything. You're not even mad
>Rucsandra appears from nowhere wasted off this world in the brushes outside your house, everytime. She's always intoxicated and reeks of alcohol, weed and other substances. She empties your fridge and sleeps in your bed, but goddamn she's a monster cuddler
>Anisoara is too loud and too strong for her own good. Everytime she visits she breaks something inside your house, including you and your pets sometimes. She tries to make up for it by bringing a good beer and making a good meal
>>
>>41193611
they do NOT look like romanians
>>
Would Pinkie and Flutters
>>
You can practically smell Rucsandra through the screen.
>>
>>41193556
Convince them they're Hungarians who've forgotten their roots.
>>
>>41194382
this would also work the other way around
>>
>>41194382
they're all gypsies
>>
File: guysonlywant1thing.png (366 KB, 680x922)
366 KB
366 KB PNG
>>41193556
Still would. But with caution.
>>
>>41193611
i weirdly don't mind these ones that much, except for the pinkie design
>>
>>41193611
Twilight isn't fucking black, holy fuck. Nigger fatigue starts to really wearing me down. Twilight is the whitest after Rarity in body and soul, from a fucking rich first class household, and retarda still picture her as a nigger.
None of mane 6 are any fucking minority.
>>
>>41193556
I wouldn't mind Ani, she looks like a sweetheart.
>>41193763
True balkanian experience.
>>
>>41196287
EQG also almost did it, nigger twilight is just the "smart must mean black" shit media has bruteforced into reality.
>>
>>41196308
Bruh, I'm not against a smart black character, but IT SEEMS like they just can't come up with any, AND I WONDER WHY.
>>
>>41195039
>>41195876
When you have the choice between freed slaves, wandering caravaneers, and fucking MARTIANS from space, the choice is really easy.
>>
>>41193556
>Tincuța
>Paraschiva
no one uses these names

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.