[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1701986096041.png (473 KB, 1366x910)
473 KB
473 KB PNG
Everybody share leaked episode scripts in this thread.
My dad works at Hasbro and he gave me this script to share with you guys:

**[Scene 1: Sweet Apple Acres - Early Morning]**

*(The sun rises over Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack is out in the orchard, inspecting the trees. She notices something partially buried in the dirt near an old tree stump.)*

**Applejack:** (Surprised) What in tarnation is this? (Digs out a large, ancient-looking skull) Well, ain't that somethin'!

*(Applejack examines the skull with curiosity and excitement.)*

**Applejack:** (Smiling) This here is one fine find! Wonder what critter it belonged to.

**[Scene 2: Sweet Apple Acres - Afternoon]**

*(Applejack is in the barn, cleaning the skull with care. Big Macintosh walks in.)*

**Big Macintosh:** (Curious) What's that ya got there, sis?

**Applejack:** (Proudly) Found this ol' skull out by the orchard. Cleanin' it up to see what it looks like. Thought it'd make a neat decoration.

**Big Macintosh:** (Nods) Eeyup.

**[Scene 3: Twilight's Castle - The Next Day]**

*(Twilight Sparkle is studying in her library. Applejack walks in carrying the cleaned-up skull.)*

**Twilight Sparkle:** (Looks up from her books) Hi, Applejack! What brings you here?

**Applejack:** (Holds up the skull) Found this old skull on the farm. Thought you'd be interested in seein' it.

**Twilight Sparkle:** (Taken aback) Wow, that's... quite a find. But, uh, what are you planning to do with it?

**Applejack:** (Cheerful) I'm keepin' it! Gonna hang it up in the barn. Adds some character, don't ya think?

**Twilight Sparkle:** (Hesitant) I guess... but don't you find it a bit... creepy?

**Applejack:** (Shrugs) Nah. It's just part of nature. Nothin' to be afraid of.

**[Scene 4: Ponyville - Later That Day]**

*(Applejack and Twilight are walking through Ponyville. Other ponies react with surprise and curiosity upon seeing the skull.)*

**Pinkie Pie:** (Bouncing over) Hey, Applejack! What's that spooky thing you've got there?

**Applejack:** (Laughs) Just an old skull I found on the farm. Thought it'd make a nice decoration.

**Rarity:** (Joining in, looking concerned) Darling, are you sure that's... appropriate?

**Applejack:** (Confident) Sure as sugar. It's just a skull. Nothin' wrong with that.

**[Scene 5: Sweet Apple Acres - Evening]**

*(Applejack is in the barn, hanging the skull on the wall. Twilight arrives, looking thoughtful.)*

**Twilight Sparkle:** (Gently) Applejack, I understand that you see this as just a part of nature, but some ponies might find it unsettling.

**Applejack:** (Pauses) Maybe. But it's also a reminder of the past. Everythin' has a place in the world, even bones.

**Twilight Sparkle:** (Smiling) I see your point. Maybe it's just something we'll all have to get used to.

**Applejack:** (Nods) Exactly. And who knows, maybe it'll even teach us somethin' new.
>>
File: 1464036532833.png (255 KB, 800x700)
255 KB
255 KB PNG
>>
and then they pooped

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.