[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: horn envy.png (333 KB, 1058x595)
333 KB
333 KB PNG
why were they so mean to trixie in boast busters? were rarity and twilight jealous because she had a bigger horn?
>>
>>41195303
that’s not even from boast busters
>>
>>41195303
The writers don't know either. Don't think about it too much.
>>
File: Trixmug2.png (140 KB, 440x418)
140 KB
140 KB PNG
>>41195303
They were all just jealous. Trixie single-hoofedly ANHILATED each of them at their own games effortlessly after all
>>
>>41195353
i know but there's no good scene comparing their horn sizes in boast busters
>>
>>41195376
have show staff ever acknowledged the fact that boast busters feels like it was written by a 7 year old?
>>
>>41195303
Trixie was putting others down.
Also Twilight wasn't mean to her at all. You've created an alternate reality in your own head.
>>
>>41195431
Trixie didn't put anypony down until they rudely heckled her perfomance. It was completely justified.
>>
>>41195303
What the fuck is the alicorn amulet? Where did it come from? Who made it? How did they make it? Why does it corrupt its wearer?
>>
>>41195450
Anon's cock energy concentrated into an amulet
>>
trixie was a bitch
>>
>>41195543
No trixiefag disagrees with this. It's why we love her. She's so bratty and obnoxious and it's adorable
>>
>>41195450
heard a theory Sombra might’ve made it with black magic it’s very clearly made with some type of dark magic.
>>
File: 1690188795104511.jpg (40 KB, 556x667)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>41195303
They were jealous of Trixie's huge trans girlcock
>>
>>41195543
In Boast Busters she barely interacts outside of her show. Her later appearances are essentially trying to retrofit logical context onto this but it doesn't change the fact its basically just the Mane 6 sperging at a showmare being a showmare.
>>
>>41195450
I like to imagine it's a prototype of the ascension magic used for Cadence, Twilight, and Sunny, albeit created by a unicorn with selfish intentions. Like Aizen's imperfect hogyoku.
>>
>>41195562
Heard this one a lot back in the day.
>>
>>41195303
The moral of Boast Busters was that its bad to show off even when performing a show, even though showing off is literally the job of a performer. But showing off by heckling said performers is apparently totally okay. And apparently it was somehow Trixie's fault that two dumbasses decided to release a wild animal without her permission. Boast Buster's moral is completely incoherent. And Rainbow, Applejack, and Rarity were all very annoying with how immature and hypocritical they acted, and Snips and Snails were unbearable. Crap episode, its only redeeming factor was introducing Trixie so we got the amazing Magic Duel episode later on.

And disclaimer, I love Season 1 as a whole, Boast Busters just happens to be one of only two duds in it I dislike (other is Owl's Well That Ends Well)
>>
File: 3863.png (419 KB, 1500x980)
419 KB
419 KB PNG
>>41196134
Best pony didn't heckle Trixie.
>>
>>41195539
The amulet wouldn't do anything at all if that were the case.
>>
>>41195543
>>41195546
A bitch with a heart of gold, as >>41196134 said, she barely interacted with anyone outside her shows, so she doesn't really know how to act around others, she's socially awkward.
>>
>>41195303
Rarity is canonically an uppity elitist prick that would sneer at a gypsy girl
Applejack is canonically a massive asshole hick that lives to put others down
Rainbow Dash is canonically a fragile egocentric bitch that can't stand not being the center of attention
Spike is canonically a brain dead sycophant that can't process complex thoughts
That's why
>>
>>41196399
>Applejack is canonically a massive asshole hick that lives to put others down
What?
>>
>>41195303
>rarity
Jealous because trixie's mane was better
>>
>>41196134
She is a bitch to those down syndrome ponies, she has them fetching her smoothies and is snobby and rude when they screw up, acting all self important. It's so sexy and cute.
>>
>>41196344
What gets me more than all of that is how Trixie is supposed to be the villain of the episode, but is really just impolite at worst, right? But then at best, she actually tries to vanquish the Ursa Minor even though she knows she can't. Think about that. It would've been more logical to flee. Not only that, but it would've been justified since it wasn't her fault he was there. The fact she tried to fend off the bear made her seem MORE heroic than the Mane 5 and she's supposed to be the villain.
>>
>>41196599
I think he meant because honesty is her element? Yea... i dont really like applejack myself but it's hard to knock her moral character. That was kind of a stretch
>>
>>41196693
Antagonist != villain.
>>
>>41196700
Okay true, but replace villain with antagonist and my point still stands. Dash, Rarity, Applejack, and Spike are the ones antagonizing Trixie.
>>
>>41196693
The two retards not being punished for almost damning the town to the equivalent of a kaiju attack is the most baffling. It would be like two 10 year old kids discovering a grimorum to summon Cthullu and they only get saved due to plot.
>>
>>41196706
For me that's forgiveable for a kid's cartoon.
>>
>>41196706
They did it on purpose too, it wasn't an innocent accident. Worse is how they were able to lure an ursa in the first place. Oh word, Trixie? You can best an ursa? What a fucking COINCIDENCE we have one of those extremely dangerous monsters here living RIGHT NEXT to Ponyville, haha isn't that so silly Trixie?
>>
File: 85f91d_11652939.png (429 KB, 1352x1098)
429 KB
429 KB PNG
>>41195450
it is a stupid kids show written first with gimmicks for friendship lessons in mind and absolutely no afterthought for explanations!?!?!? Why the fuck would anyone even care about this let alone ask the question? Have you ever read a book and wondered "hmmm I wonder why the character did that or said this"? No I bet you haven't because you watch a fucking kids show and ask pointless questions instead of using your critical judgement as to how to pertain whether an object or action even warrants questioning and answering. Fuck off with these questions and read a book that isn't fimfiction for once in your ignorant life.
>>
>>41197402
>t. can't answer "what do they eat"
>>
>>41197422
Fallout 3 has absolutely nothing to do with it.
>>
>>41196599
Applejack insults other ponies the most,

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.