[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What would Rainbow Dash's house look like on the interior if Lauren Faust designed it
>inb4 i want to come inside, Rainbow Dash
Yea me too
>>
>>41200593
Boring
>>
>>41200593
it would be ugly just like the treebrary
>>
>>41200698
I hope you get your prolapse cut off and the gaping hole is raped by sixty niggers
>>
>>41200593
Dirty probably, but I have the suspicion that dash family has money so maybe she has someone else doing the cleaning and if she's wealthy she probably would have all kind of stupid gadgets in her room like a collection of skateboards or expensive flying gear idk
>>
>>41200700
Sadly he's right. The treebrary is devoid of soul. Oh its book horse so just put lots of books in her home and call it a day.
>>
>>41200593
probably not like that and much more messier. however I can rationale why the nu-writers made it like it is. RD is simply adhd and doesn't aquire many things because she has no interest in decor or knick knacks aside from books and strictly utilitarian objects. in the image there fucking nothing. its probably very dirty and dusty but theres nothing there. probably because she doesnt spend much time at home, mostly hovering around ponyville and going fast. her domicile is probably a vapid husk for mere respite when in corporeal need, otherwise she's zoomin
>>
>>41200593
Why is she stimming like a retard?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.