[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Previous thread >> 41198751

Originating from a thread about a niche form of hypnosis, now encompasses varied hypnosis methods from spiraling specs to subtle spells, swinging watches to wafting brews. Post anything and everything about controlling a mind. All ponies (mares and stallions, fillies and colts) are welcome and encouraged. Greens and other content only tangentially related will be better recieved in SPG or SiM depending. Good rule of thumb is if it doesn’t involve taking control of a pony’s mind, it probably goes somewhere else. (e.g. no slavery without mind control scenes, IRL self-hypnosis audio, or tupperware rp)

Thread archive https://ponepaste.org/9352
>>
>>41242935
>ainigger can't even link right
wish you faggots would go back
>>
>>41242935

Previous thread>>41198751
>>
What do you think about magical sexism like maybe all males have some form of mind control magic, and it is said that if you enslave a cunt with Your magic you can keep her, for as long as she is your mind slave.
>>
>>41242935
uoh sweetie belle hypno (ToT)
>>
>>41242935
>>
Bump
>>
File: 1620611219772.png (2.41 MB, 2000x2000)
2.41 MB
2.41 MB PNG
>>
>>41244997
love it, what would you do with a rainbow pet?
>>
Is the hypno manipper still around?
>>
>>41246359
I hope
>>
another ai foalcon op image!
>>
>>41246783
They're good for identifying assholes who'll start shit and derail the thread.
>>
I am thinking of writing a green with twilight
>>
File: wip2.jpg (969 KB, 2728x2992)
969 KB
969 KB JPG
>>41246359
>>41246770
yup, just been extremely busy sadly. but i finally got some irl stuff taken care of so i should be able to deliver more sooner.
>>41247614
extremely based
>>
>>41242935
https://derpibooru.org/3405713
>>
>>41248516
Very nice! I love the slight facial expression changes and all the effects you've added.
>>
>>41249746
thank you!
>>41247815
you should! what would it be about?
>>
>>41250357
Uhh Anon slowly mind controlling her and using the magic of hypno equestia to turn her Into a good sex pet.
>>
>>41250357
Can you make a picture of Anon hypnotizing Twilight.
>>
File: 1718686011529s.jpg (3 KB, 125x107)
3 KB
3 KB JPG
>>41167415

"That is Great Flurry, Dear. You are such a smart mare, so you obviously know that if you keep doing something, something you like over and over again, you will come to crave it regularly, kind of like eating a bowl of sugary cereal; the more you have it, the more you know you want it since you have felt so good in the past, and if you dont have it, you can get annoyed feel on edge and grumpy you understand that right."
>Flurry Nods
>"Yeah, I know that I am a smart mare, after all."
"You're right; you are a smart mare, Flurry, and a smart mare like you would know that since you feel pleasure, satisfaction and a lot of other fun feelings when you obey me, the more you obey me, the more you will realize how much you will want to obey me, and in the pursuit of greater and greater highs you will be willing to obey more and more commands, things you would have never done before, the further you push yourself, the better you will feel but it will not be enough it will never be enough, you will always want more, and when I ask you something, and you dont do it, you will feel withdrawal symptoms you will remember the other times you obeyed me and how good it felt, and you will feel the pressure to feel that way again, and you will want to fulfill my orders, if I have not given you orders in a long time you will feel the need to obey my commands, you will want me to give you an order just so you can obey it. You understand this right, Flurry Heart; it's really basic psychology. You know, stuff that we went over before."
>"Yeah, that makes sense."
>Flurry Heart nods robotically, like before; however, thanks to your magic in her mind, you can sense that she was a little less sure about this, sure she accepted it in the end, but right now, you can't push her that much further.
>But despite that, you can still do a lot more, and you have made a lot of progress setting up Flurry Hearts' first positive feedback loop; you adopt an evil grin, relishing the fact that you have made The bratty Princess an addict; however unlike heroin, molly or other drugs, she will get her highs on obeying you.
"Now, Flurry Heart, what do you think of me?"
>You ask, expecting the brat to have a very negative opinion of you, as she seems to have for everyone else, but once again the cunt surprises you.
>"You are nice and a lot less annoying than I was expecting; I thought you would be a lot more uppity, seeing as you were Twilight's pet monkey thing, but now I see why she likes you, and I am happy that I met you."
>You stare at Flurry Heart in shock and are only met with Flurry Heart's blank and empty face; you do not know whether to be happy that Flurry was so easy to manipulate or saddened that everyone around her understood so little of her that all it took for her to warm up to you was take an interest in the things she liked.
>You learned on the former, and besides, once she was yours, she would be a lot happier anyway, so why not exploit these feelings?
>>
>>41250385
>>41250357

i also have a Chrysalis fic that is almost done it is a bit over 6K words I need to add a bit more then edit it
>>
>>41250385
Unf, very nice! I think the second paragraph would have worked better split up as a back-and-forth between them, but still, good stuff.
>take an interest in the things she liked
Not quite sure what this is referring to. Still though, hope you'll post more!
>>
>>41250818
I probably should have edited and added more, I have not been feeling well, so I just posted this since I had not added anything in like a month.
>>
>>41250818
Honestly I might rewrite it
>>
>>41250385
Also does anyone have the original picture of this.

Or maybe an Ai picture of flurry hypnotized.
>>
>>41251850
Was that picture ai?

I tried to find it on derpibooru.
>>
File: 1718686011529.png (2.24 MB, 1600x1376)
2.24 MB
2.24 MB PNG
>>41251850
>>41252400
>>
>>41252928
Thanks is this Ai?
>>
>>41253102
I see that it is, now I was just wondering why I could not find it on derpiboru
>>
>>41250818
I will probably break up the second text blob and maybe the first as well
>>
>>41253247
Oh, not in Derpi, no, it's a Twibooru expression.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.