[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What's a villain or villains you'd want to see the mane six go up against?
>>
>>41256185
This is cruel, Anon. The Piraka are viscous criminals and bounty hunters.
>>
>>41256185
oh now this is AUTISTIC autistic
>inb4 it wouldn't be cool
fuck off i played that bionicles ps2 game growing up i wanna see mares on mata nui too
>>
>>41256194
But the Piraka all hate each other. They're no match for the Elements of Harmony.
>>
>>41256198
True, but if they’re all focused on one goal it’s going to end badly. They literally stomped the Toa Mata into the dirt, and they are unified and know how to fight.
>>
File: It's friday night.gif (2.48 MB, 594x414)
2.48 MB
2.48 MB GIF
I would like seeing the mane six go against just about any villain because I think autistic crossovers are fun.
>>
>>41256185
I'm pretty sure the ponies would be fine if they just used the basic evasion tactics I used to defeat them as a small child.
>>
>>41256208
If I wanted to be cruel, I'd put them up against Makuta in the Great Spirit Robot
>>
>>41256237
They'd win.
>>
Blue Smelter Demon from DS2 SOTFS
>>
File: the first seethe.jpg (28 KB, 305x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>
>>41256185
Bowser.
>>
File: 694985.jpg (145 KB, 1024x768)
145 KB
145 KB JPG
>>41256185
The Chaos Gods from Warhammer. Best part is I don't doubt for a second that the ponies will win
>>
>>41258009
Which side would Discord be on?
>>
>>41256185
YO YO PIRAKA
>>
File: caliborn-homestuck.gif (879 KB, 498x378)
879 KB
879 KB GIF
With my idea we'd get another 20 seasons.
>>
Could the mane six stop a Colony Drop?
>>
>>41256185
>Look up crossover fic
>Bionicle characters as ponies (no change in plot what's so ever)
>Lazy "X is now Y" character fic (no change in plot what's so ever)
>Fic with ok idea but absolutely trash writing
>Good fic (only two and half chapters written out of planned three dozen, writer last time online was seven years ago)
I just want a simple "characters from X setting visit Y setting and react incharacter to stuff" story, is it really that much to ask? Not settings deal with random tech/magic items that could open a portal and yeet whomever to the other side so the 'how they meet' part of the plot is already solved.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.