[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: SomnambuIa.png (553 KB, 1024x1456)
553 KB
553 KB PNG
This Egyptian pony doesn’t seem very popular
>>
>>41256816
I like her but she has a wack-ass greek name and that makes her hard to talk about without cringing
She's very pretty though, I especially like her eyelashes
>>
She's the sexiest pillar.
>>
>>41256929
Everypony knows the sexiest pillar is Rockhoof.
>>
>>41256816
Dude what the fuck. I would totally bang her.
>>
The "pillars" were a bad addition.
>>
File: Somnambula cheer.jpg (34 KB, 481x287)
34 KB
34 KB JPG
>>41256816
showed up just a bit too late to take off something massive. Danm shame because she's got a godlike voice.
>>41256924
The last Egyptian Dynasty were greeks that larped as Egyptian and took on egyptian traditions such as tossing tons of money at the priests and incest. You'd have full greek incest pharaohs and regents, a bunch of egyptian-greek crossbreeds in most of the educated parts of society, and then traditional egyptians in the lower levels of society. Somnambula's name isn't that odd if that city is taking inspiration from Hellenistic Egypt.
>>
>>41256938
Wow. This has got to be the most controversial opinion on /mlp/ I've ever seen
>>
>>41256816
she's more popular than she should be.
>>
Reminder Egyptians bathed in milk.
>>
>>41257235
>the temptation
Don't make me get the egyptcian fever please
>>
File: has.png (550 KB, 853x1024)
550 KB
550 KB PNG
Reminder the Ancient Egyptian Royal families where more inbred than the Habsburg.
>>
>>41257235
Why do ponuts have to look so inviting?
>>
>>41257235
https://youtu.be/yvsR-xciOTg?feature=shared
>>
>>41257261

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.