[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tags: Episode discussion reviewfags With the advent of ElevenLabs AI (and really could have done it with 15.AI since 2018) we can make fully voice acted reviews without ever having to hear those awful goblina nasal voices from bronies and fillies and their stuttering.

The question is... does the fandom want a GOOD negative review on the level of the Nostalgia Critic or Console Wars(which is a million times more detailed) or are we 12-13 years too late to that party when the world needed him most? master of all criticism The Vogelfag! Also fanfic writers seem to give 0 shits about discussing the show despite their whole ace being storytelling, disgusting, wasted potential.
>>
>>41257007
What are you even saying? You want AI voiced episode reviews?
>>
>>41257058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6AD73v31gc
>>
>>41257083
Be the change you want to see in the world
>>
>Reviews
Oh god here we go again.
>>
>>41257091
(You) Be the change you want to see in the world. And also again I'm curious, since everyone isn't really into MLP, but if they heard shit like "massive leak, creator replaced & quit over creative differences, etc. 1 man does not let anyone else ride the horse for 8 long years" swing heads.
>>
>>41257115
OP you should take some typing lessons. But I think you where talking about the leaks and faust ragequtting. And I'm quite sure those topic where talked about alot back when they happened (I'm a newfag so idk)
>>
>>41257007
>GOOD
>Nostalgia Critic
That fucker hasn't been good since he became who follow popular opinion and doesn't want to offend customers or "fans" you might call them
>>
>>41257007
We were creating AI to tldr 'interesting long funny' reviews, not generate them

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.