[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Sadd.jpg (146 KB, 1440x1058)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
Bleak
>>
>>41258834
she did though
>>
>>41258834
I relate to this way too much, I feel likes I'm running out of time too.
>>
Holy OOC, Batman!
>>
>>41258834
This image goes hard
>>
>>41258834
i love her noooo dont cry
>>
>>41258844
There are a lot of people who feel like this, but I think it's only true when you seriously lose all hope. And at that point it will be comforting because you don't have to be disappointed in yourself any longer. You can just accept your life for what it is and appreciate what you have instead of worrying about what it should be. That doesn't mean you should intentionally throw your dreams out though. Having that hope means there is a chance to make your life better.
>>
File: 3116115.png (667 KB, 1290x1249)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>>41258834
originally drawn in drawthread >>39851056
but I do like the homage
>>
>>41258844
I'm at that point now, it is indeed a horrible place to be in.
>>
>>41258930
How can I enjoy/appreciate life for what it is if I've given up on what I still hope for? I'm approaching my mid 30s and I have less life experience than most people 10 years younger.
>>
File: 1691413031305233.png (1.33 MB, 1004x777)
1.33 MB
1.33 MB PNG
Doom thread? Doom thread.
>>
>>41258941
What I was trying to say is that the fact you still have any hope at all means you still believe you have a chance at achieving those dreams. If you didn't have some amount of belief you wouldn't have any hope at all and you wouldn't be hurt by the thought that things should be better. And I think there will come a time where you lose that belief and you will settle for what you have. And when that time comes you won't be hurt by thoughts of a better life because you know that it's an impossibility. You shouldn't want to settle for that though. It's important to at least try and make your life better while you still think it's possible. And even if you fail, you can take comfort in the fact that you will probably never feel anything as painful as that again.

It shouldn't be too hard to appreciate what you have around you. The fact that you even have a functioning brain that lets you enjoy things like ponies is a blessing. There are people who are able to live the shittiest lives because they learned to endure their pain and find meaning in whatever small joys life gives them. I don't mean to sound judgmental, but the fact that you even have access to the internet and can post with all of us means you have a lot of different options to entertain yourself with.
>>
File: Cheerilee mirror.jpg (572 KB, 1290x1249)
572 KB
572 KB JPG
>>41258834
>>41258933
They even copied the bad grammar of the original
>>
File: 170420.png (303 KB, 500x455)
303 KB
303 KB PNG
>>41258944
I think Doom is a very good game
>>
>>41259035
I agree
Hell I even like the nu doom games with the lore and shit
I never read or care about any of it but I still like the game
>>
>>41259012
I'd honestly rather die than fully lose that belief. I am not a happy person now but that fate seems genuinely worse than death.
It's just seems impossible to be happy when I keep seeing those who succeed where I fail. I feel so inferior. Like I'm not good enough.
>>
>>41259093
>actually read everything in the game’s codex
>entry for the Doom Hunter Base: “these coffins have been dated to around 180mya, far before any known life formed on earth”

They didn’t say “intelligent life”, they said “life”. That’s an actual almost direct quote. Not one guy at ID software read that entry and thought to fact check it. Anyways the game and its DLCs are damn near perfect. 9 weapons, 12 mods, and you cycle through all of them in combat. and it’s actually fun and not annoying to do it.
>>
>>41259117
I know it's a lot harder than it sounds, but you need to stop comparing yourself to others. There will always be someone more successful than you and it means nothing. You need to focus on yourself. If you are going to compare yourself to others it should only be so that you can learn from them.
>>
>>41259137
Yeah it's pretty good
I'm waiting for that new game to come out
Love me medieval demons
>>
>>41259148
If I can't achieve some of the things they have I just don't know how I am supposed to live with myself. I'm not looking to be a billionaire or something crazy like that, but it's just smaller stuff that makes me feel like a worthless person.
>>
>>41258834
>hug instead of rape

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.