[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

We were robbed of Secret Evil Celestia. The Mentor being the Final Boss and most cunning and intelligent character is always based basado DARING.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjltzA5Sb7s

>Bbbut-but we got Daybreaker!
That bitch was weaker than Nightmare Moon.

DAYBREAKER IS NOT NIGHTMARE STAR. *BREATHES FIRE INTO YOUR FACE*
>>
File: F26-S4-TC-1.jpg (186 KB, 713x1000)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
>>41259887
>My little human, would you please open this lovely door for me?
And that's how you write Evil Celestia correctly unlike Maleficient the retardation who has to boast every single moment about how hotshit she is. Luna needs a marketer.
>>
>>41259887
>How to write a character that seems intelligent or at least very self aware.
>Lovely is voice acted to sound creepy to be more ironic and to show the character is hiding rage while also trying to be sensual and persuasive about it.
1:11 - Crazy bitch has good ears. This expression and the way she says what is done in a condenscending "what the fuck did you just say about me?" but not in a confused and 100% surprised way, more like in a "a fucking human just called me crazy? the absolute gall on this little shit" she also doesn't lose her shit YET. She's pretending she didn't understand that by saying what and she concentrates like a smart celestial horse on getting you to GIVE THAT DAMN FUCKING CAKE HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW. You see, an intelligent character doesn't lose their shit, but at the same time doesn't bullshit so much that they get lost in lies and believe their own lie, that's already multiple personality disorder problem most jews/gypsies, africans have.

1:16 - if you open this door I promise I'll share *half* the cake, saying half wasn't the smartest thing to say, but it shows who she is and how even sharing half of the cake is a lie , let alone give the human a bigger piece which is incomprehensible to her.
And as for the expression and the way she says it. She's already at her limit, she's wrinkling, she's forcing a smile while her eyebrow and squinted eye say something else. She already lost her patience and doing dumb shit kindergarten lies. It isn't until that the cake/trophy/macguffin/goal is gordian knot cut that she loses all her facade and shows her big sister rage.
And of course the dumbass animator had to make her eye smaller instead of just making the pupil smaller and even cateyeshaped to show a predator. Slanted eyes on a herbivore is unnatural.)
1:21 that smile is Sombra tier, it's "gotcha, bitch. You're mine bitch" tier. But already she kinda lost her marbles signaled by the angry eye twitch. She was most likely going to kill the dumbass human and eat the cake on top of his corpse.

1:28 Once again she isn't in disbelief, this shows intelligence. She is fully aware what you just fucking did and isn't at loss of words or perplexed , a better word than WUT would have been "YOU PIECE OF SHIT". She most likely did this because she already didn't think you'd be that dumb to fall for that if anything she'd be surprised if you fell for that, she just is enraged and going "what" because she wasn't expecting you TO CUT THE FUCKING GORDIAN KNOT AND SIGN YOUR DEATH SENTENCE YOU PIECE OF SHIT THAT WAS A REALLY GOOD LOOKING CAKE AND YOU JUST DESTROYED FOR THIS SHIT VIDEO I'LL CUT YOUR BALLS AND MAKE YOU EAT THEM WITH THOSE GARBAGE CAKES THEY SELL AT WALMART. I DON'T CARE IF YOUR BALLS ARE SALTY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H44HwV6Tgjc
>>
>>41259887
It happened so many times in so many different early fanfics that having it not happen in the show feels like a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>41259887
>forces you to learn to parry and learn her moveset else you will take 2-5 hours to beat her.
Truly a good final boss on the level of Sekiro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5qlT1Zoah0

>People who still don't learn how to parry Celestia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Bl4B7BeXM
>>
File: 2134486.png (252 KB, 488x634)
252 KB
252 KB PNG
>>41259943
>it not happen in the show feels like a breath of fresh air.
Were we watching the same show, anon?
>>
>>41259887
imagine instead of a shitty twist where discord was grogar, we got a twist where celestia was unfairly banishing creatures like grogar instead and nightmare moon was always the right one.
>>
>>41259887
>The Mentor being the Final Boss and most cunning and intelligent character is always based
If it was Celly it'd end up like
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm2Ev4n4HfM
>>41259979
>"This isn't even that hard... It's just sad."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzwKv0A12DE
>>
>>41259887
I think it'd make more of an interesting final test for Twilight
Celestia pretends to be evil to see how twilight would handle going against an opponent she looks up to and knows
At the end she would congratulate twilight for passing the test
Personally, I more feel we were robbed of immortal trickster Celestia
Her fucking with the common folk for shits and giggles would have been great
>>
>>41260595
Trollestia would have worked for Luna... albeit Luna would would only work if she was cute like Dash instead of big giant black nigger in my neighborhood mooning me.
>>
>>41259887
I prefer Celestia when she's openly evil.
>>
File: 1690715995913302.jpg (2.93 MB, 3275x2996)
2.93 MB
2.93 MB JPG
>>41259887
>That bitch was weaker than Nightmare Moon.
What?
>>41260132
The only one that can be complained about is Golly.
>>41261656
This. That's (part of) what was so good about Daybreaker. She revels in her villainy.
>>
>>41260595
Ohhh that would have been very fun and would've explained why she "doesn't do anything" to stop evil herself. But alas instead we got Discord trying to be the "teacher" and fucvked up lmfao
>>
>>41260138
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>41259887
>That bitch was weaker than Nightmare Moon.
really?, her weakest attack is burning the entire equestrian planet (killing any vital existence minus discord)
>>
Evil bump
>>
>>41261721
>>41260595
Of course you jews would go with that "It was all a test, bro chill". and "Nobody is wrong, but nobody is right" commie bullcrap.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.