[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 111111123334.png (514 KB, 636x474)
514 KB
514 KB PNG
Why we never got a proper introduction to the Golden Oak Library and Twilight's accommodation to it in the first episode? We first see it only near the end of the episode and Twilight just calls it "this is where I'm staying while in Ponyville". It's like they completely scrapped the accomodation scene and immediately went with Twilight heading to Sweet Apple Acres right after she arrived in Ponyville.

Because of this I've always been confused and wondering why did she go to her library after doing these supervisions, but apparently her settling down in her new home happened off-screen.
>>
>>41261218
Good catch. Pre furnished homes aren't impossible though. Especially since it seems this is a stipend / state funded type situation, and for somepony to live where they work.
>>
>>41261218
Why does she need so many windows
>>
>>41261704
To see pretty ponyville
>>
>>41261218
What a beautiful design. I will never forgive hasbro for what they did to this tree
>>
>>41261704
Canterlot mares have a horrid stink from their diets and sedentary lifestyles. Sassy Saddles backside itself would burn your retinas and cause the inside of your nostrils to melt.
>>
>>41261218
Faust is a hack.
>>
The viewer doesn't need to be introduced to a tree
>>
>>41261982
What does this have to do with windows?
>>
>>41261218
“Look on the bright side, Twilight. The Princess arranged for you to stay in a library. Doesn’t take make you happy?” - Spike (on the chariot before arriving in Ponyville)
>>
>>41262119
that*
>>
>>41262007
I'll kill you for mocking her. Dare you do better, you useless cunt who can't even draw?

>>41261704
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A FUCKING CAVE? Yes for you living in your father's basement you think not having windows is normal. THERE'S WINDOWS IN EVERY BASEMENT YOU RETARD. So when the boiler explodes the explosion has where to go so it doesn't explode the entire house.
>>
>>41262335
Shut the fuck up romanian retard.
>>
Reminder that Twilight single handedly caused the unemployment of Golden Oak's librarian
>>
>>41262335
Faust didn't even design the treebary, she's a hack.
>>
>>41262347
Go suck my fucking dick, faggot.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.