[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

/mlp/ watches The Last Unicorn in HD. What did you guys think of it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD7Is57Y-fc

Honestly while "inferior" to the book because it obviously didn't have 9 hours to spend like LOTR, the book itself wasn't anything grand worth copying without rebooting the shit out of the idea. The Unicorn should have remained unicorn and Haggard realized what an easy to manipulate fool he was. Instead of this "does he know? yes he fucking knows. Why doesn't he do anything? cause WHAT IF he's wrong? so he's stupd yeah". Just like the dumb incompetent witch keeping a real harpy inside the cage. This studio behind the animated LOTR has a way with weird designs like a "Harpy" that looks like a vulture and Gollum that looked like a toad of some sorts.
>>
bump
>>
>>41262405
I didn't watch it as a child and it still feels nostalgic for me.
Its not great, the characters and dialogue feel awkward, but the music and art are very nice, so the whole movie is just a vibe.

Im not normally a fan of this kind of older and stilted fantasy, but here it works to make it feel even more like a fairytale.
>>
>>41262405
Blocked in my location
>>
If it did have 9 hours to spend like LOTR, what would this trilogy even contain?
>>
>>41262549
A properly paced first parter.
A very boring secondly paced second parter
And a mediocre but okayish paced third parter.
>>
Bump
>>
>>41262405
The Unicorns didn't have names?
>>
>>41263203
Don't need em.
>>
>>41262405
IWTCIA
>>
>>41262405
>>>/co/
>>
>>41262464
Describe "awkward" in more than one word.
>>
>>41263400
>>>/mlp/
Shut up nigger
>>
>>41263408
Lost retard?
>>>/co/
>>
>>41262405
I let myself cry when watching the ending. The film is great, but the book has much better writing.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.