[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/mlp/ - Pony

Name
Spoiler?[]
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
Flag
File[]
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: infodeskthread.png (1.42 MB, 1600x927)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
Previous Thread: >>41223801

WE'RE HIRING: Do (You), yes (You), want to be involved in how the sausage (marefair) is made? Well now's your chance!
We are currently looking for anons to help volunteer for many departments, especially Operations, Attendee Relations, and Distribution! Of course, if you want to help in other departments, such as A/V or the Game Room, please apply! We're always looking for more help in making this con happen, so don't shy away from applying!

As mentioned before, our venue has been changed to the Marriott Orlando Airport Lakeside! No changes will be made to the dates, so if you've made any travel plans from September 27th through the 29th in the area, just make sure you rebook your stay to the Marriott instead of our previous venue!

We have limited room available on our room block, and some days over the con weekend are close to selling out. Be sure to book your room now if you plan to attend! Of course, you can always look for room shares in these threads too!

If you would like to know more please visit our website at: https://marefair.org/venue/

Finally, just another reminder that Fair Flyer and Morning Mimosa will be available as plushies at this year’s Mare Fair! (Sorry Soirée and Matinée, maybe next year.) We’ve collaborated with Symbiote Studios to make two of our mascots come to life, and we hope you’ll love them enough to take home your very own!

If you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at: info@marefair.org

All official information will be made available by our staff using these tripcodes:
Ebonyglow !!eSW1dXRikgk
Rez !!fjenat+Ey8k
>>
File: ads.png (266 KB, 502x480)
266 KB
266 KB PNG
WE’RE BACK BABY
>>
You know what? I don't think Marefair even exists. It always gets talked about, but has anyone ever met someone who's been there? I think it's just a huge psyop.
>>
will there be fair mares at mare fair?
>>
File: Marefair-Dinner.png (1.11 MB, 1190x1574)
1.11 MB
1.11 MB PNG
I hope we get peetzer
>>
I had a dream there were fifty roombas with plushies attached to them roaming the halls like NPCs
>>
>>41287094
>implying all 3 wont be happening
>implying a gaggle of Anons won't be making the Wawa pilgrimage
>>
>>41287100
that sounds hilarious
we need to go to every Rent-A-Center in the area
>>
I was literally about to make a side event thread because I was waiting. I'll make an actual post about things once I get home
>>
File: mftwins.png (527 KB, 1920x1080)
527 KB
527 KB PNG
>>41287082
there will be silly and serious fair mares
>>
File: fairflyer dance.gif (912 KB, 1496x2056)
912 KB
912 KB GIF
>>41287173
To preface this: To anyone that was mulling over event ideas/plans, some proposed events still need to be finalized (if it is happening), so if you are someone that is organizing something, be sure to give some information if you can.

Current Mare Fair Event Tracker
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17CUfrC9hP_MndY1H3-cAR9gQ6VjW9lY0ksFIytSNkTk/edit?pli=1&gid=0#gid=0
>>
File: 1497673975932.gif (482 KB, 387x576)
482 KB
482 KB GIF
Actually dropped my savings for this, 40h of flights this better be fucking good
>>
Any estimate on when musician applicants will know whether they're accepted/declined?
>>
>>41287245
Same here but with panels.
>>
>>41287245
Same but with volunteers
>>
>>41287205
A fool and his money are easily parted.
No refunds!
>>
File: Popcorn Bucket.jpg (499 KB, 2296x1724)
499 KB
499 KB JPG
Here’s a big update for the MLP Movie screening! So, the theater tested out their largest theater, and it turns out that their Blu-ray player doesn’t work very well in that auditorium. Apparently, there’s a red cast over the entire picture that makes watching the film completely impractical.

So, they offered to set us up with a second auditorium. And due to the overwhelming amount of you who want to come, I agreed to it. Both screenings will happen at the same time (10:30 PM on Thursday) and we’ll apparently be right next to each other.

Since both theaters are the same size, I don’t need to have a final headcount until I have to pay. That means I can keep signups going all month (or until we hit capacity)! The manager of the theater actually told me that they are pretty excited and have never actually done a private screening like this before.

Also, I’ll be raffling off a popcorn bucket at each screening. It’s only $5 to enter the raffle! Screening 1 people have already gotten their payment requests, so check your email if haven’t yet! Screening 2 guys will get their payment requests soon.

Screening 1 has some openings (some people moved over to the second one to join their friends):
https://forms.gle/hTytB6EoTTArud3F7

Screening 2 has plenty of space, though it’s already at half capacity:
https://forms.gle/LyZQkxtWFNty84vv8

Please don’t sign up for both! You can only be in one place at once!
Sign up soon if you want to come. I don't have it in me to organize a third screening.
>>
>>41287245
Same but with special guests
>>
I was able to get a room at the Marriott from Friday to Tuesday, but it says I can't check in any earlier than that. But now they apparently have rooms open from Wednesday to Friday. Should I just book two different rooms so I can stay at the Marriott the entire time or will that fuck over other people?
>>
>>41287369
Email venue@marefair.org and see if you can get help extending your stay first.
>>
>>41287376
Ok I'll try that, thanks.
>>
Genuine quesion, is there any reason to book a stay at Mariott Orlando Airport North when I could instead book it at La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Orlando Airport West 3 miles away for 1/3 of the price?
(except MAREiott being funny)
>>
What should someone expect going to Mare Fair if they've never been to a convention before? Also, is it worth going if you're just going by yourself and don't have any friends?
>>
File: Pizzza poni.png (215 KB, 1024x1024)
215 KB
215 KB PNG
>>41287094
If anyone is interested, I'd still be willing to host the pizza party because I have already set the arrangements
>>
>>41287320
How will you play the movie in 2 theaters at one time with one disc?
>>
>>41287490
are you going all the way out there for the lower price of the room? just because there are a bunch of other hotels in the circle of the Con hotel you can get a room in much closer.
>>
>>41287511
The simple solution: bring two discs
>>
File: happymare.gif (630 KB, 300x354)
630 KB
630 KB GIF
>>41287509
The first Mare Fair last year was my first con ever as well. I went alone, drove 1,100 miles, not meeting up with anyone, and every one of my friends that used to be into pony are not anymore, let alone into it enough to go to a convention. Yet I still went, and it was absolutely worth it. At the very least let it show it was fun enough that I am going again this year, and decided i would the moment the con ended.

And talking with people is super easy. Everyone is there for the same thing and to have fun. You do have to put in a little bit of effort to try to get involved with things, but that goes for any sort of social/irl event, and its much easier when all the people around you have the same passion about pony as you.

tl;dr Worth it and will give you an experience I guarantee you won't forget, especially if it's your first one. Come do a Mare Fair with us, anon.
>>
File: 1718601971121307.png (1.65 MB, 1020x1349)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB PNG
>>41287509
This was made by some of the organizers, and it helped me a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwf8REeELvc
>>
File: file.png (106 KB, 239x321)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
>>41287537
unfe
>>
>>41287245
>>41287265
>>41287282
Musicians should hear soon
Panelists may have a few more weeks
Most volunteers should start hearing soon, I'm going to remind leads at our meeting tomorrow night to review all pending applications

>>41287341
(You) are the special guest

>>41287490
If you got a car that might work, always convenient to be in the con hotel though
>>
dashieleaks here are u ready for big leak of mair fair open ceremony confirm by staff
>>
>>41287579
IM READY FOR THE EPIC DASHIELEAKS
>>
>>41287511
MLP movie disc is dirt cheap.
>>
>>41287049
Holy shit I’m so fucking stoked for Marefair HOLY SHIT
>>
>>41287585
the song is base off weird al hardware store
its about waiting for mare fair all year
then they name all mares in the bridge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFI6cV9slfI
>>
>>41287205
>40 hours of flights
>anon lives 20 hours away
Obscenely based chinkGOD. I’m picking up what you’re putting down, your money was well spent
>>
>>41287511
Russian roulette. One of the theaters has the fixed intro, the other has the shitty regular intro.
>>
>>41287049
I submitted my volunteer application like two months ago but I never got a response. What do?
>>
>>41287509
What the other guy said.
It's having fun with friends. You may not know them, but they're your friends. It is absolutely worth going no matter what.
>>
>>41287509
>What should someone expect going to Mare Fair if they've never been to a convention before?
Pure insanity
>Also, is it worth going if you're just going by yourself and don't have any friends?
Mare Fair is how you MAKE friends
>>
>>41287705
see >>41287575
>>
>>41287049
what about Florida Foalcon'
>>
>>41287320
>that Applejack
Fuck, man.
>>
>>41287828
If you had it, you'd just drop it but you won't. You have nothing.
>>
>>41287079
>Marefair isn't real
It's the secret government of all pony cons. It's all connected. There will be pizza
>>
>>41287320
Will there be an MLP version of the Dune popcorn bucket
>>
>>41287537
>all these tips about things (food and drink) that are available in the old venue area
rip
>>
>>41287975
What about it?
>>
>>41287079
Yeah I went the hotel they claimed it was at and it's a pile of rubble being made into apartments. I bet the "staff" are just trying to scam us into condo timeshares
>>
I wish jannies would delete the dumb dashieposter. Seeing someone try and fail terribly to be funny - it's annoying, sad and disruptive.
>>
>>41287490
> is there any reason to book a stay at Mariott Orlando Airport North

Depends on how strictly the hotel enforces its policies.

Hotels are scared of hookers and human trafficking, so most of the big chains generally ban guests. You're allowed in your room but that's about it, and amenities like the pool are available for guests only.

Basically without staying at the hotel you'd only be allowed in the convention halls proper, and any common areas accessible to the public. Anywhere else you're technically trespassing.
>>
>>41288328
Samefagging for something else.

Parking. I've booked next door because the Mare-iott is full and the Mare-aton is going to jew me $15/night just to park my car. Now I can just walk over, but if people are going to drive to the hotel, are they going to have to worry about the parking lot jannies?
>>
Does anybody have a room at the Mareiott for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night who still needs a roommate? I don't mind splitting 3 ways either and can bring a sleeping cot for myself. Also I will have my vehicle there so we can go on food runs and stuff.
email maremaremare99@proton.me
>>
File: marevan_2023.jpg (1.17 MB, 3739x1365)
1.17 MB
1.17 MB JPG
ohhhhh snap, it's about time for a MAREVAN POST

>what's that?
the MAREVAN (pronounced "caravan" but with mare) is a free ponypilled shuttle running from the airport to the hotel for most of the day on Thursday, intended exclusively for people that actually check and post in these threads. Not officially affiliated with Mare Fair
>where?
official pickup point is at the middle of terminal B ground transport at MCO: B24
>what's the point?
this year the hotel has an official shuttle that you can use to get from the airport to the hotel. It's also significantly closer than last year, so yeah, there's not really a necessity for a shuttle now like there was back then
however, choosing to ride the MAREVAN does come with a few benefits:
- complimentary food and beverage: get some snacks, sweets, and/or candies to hold yourself over until you can get to some real Floridian cuisine. Refresh yourself with some water, juice, soda, or choccy milk to drink, or even an energy drink to help keep the jetlag at bay. All free (and hopefully refrigerated, I want to find a way to make that work)
- commemorative badge ribbon: show off your MAREVAN pride throughout the con (and remember it forever after) with a MAREVAN badge ribbon, free for each rider
- contribute to Mare Fair History: it's tradition for each rider to draw a mare on the MAREVAN as the mare fare. The end result is a mess of snowpity and pure mare spirit that makes the vehicle radiate more autistic energy than a shortbus at a train convention
- camaraderie: whether it's at the airport or in the marevan itself, break the ice and make some friends on day 0
>what's new?
- larger capacity: this year I'm looking at a 15 passenger van, an upgrade from last year's minivan. (no limo, sorry bros)
- more merch: last year we had some stickers and magnets thanks to the last minute generosity of a handful of anons, this year I'm hoping to have the badge ribbons free for everyone (to keep track of how many people ride), shirts for MAREVAN volunteers (gathering people at the airport), and I'm thinking of doing something like a small run of premium merch to help cover costs a bit (in addition to the usual tip jar). Patches? Pins? Magnets? idk, lmk what you guys would like to see, or if that even interests you
- more uses: I don't want to set anything in stone before I see how my schedule looks, but to give more people an opportunity to ride it, I'm thinking of more times that I could run the MAREVAN. I think I'll run a shuttle to get people to the theater for the movie (>>41287320), and at some point I'd also like to do Wawa runs to help people cash in their hoagie coupons they get as a sponsor gift. More on that later

>how do I sign up?
respond to this post with what time your plane lands on Thursday and how many people are in your party (if you're landing another day, no promises, but you can let me know and we can see what happens)
you can also email purp.pone@protonmail.com or dm PurpPone wherever you can find me
>>
File: download.jpg (111 KB, 800x1000)
111 KB
111 KB JPG
>>41288695
>>
>>41288854
He'd be an applefag.
>>
>>41288695
BASED PURPGOD CAME THROUGH AGAIN
>>
>>41288695
Hey, if the Marevan is free, can we please schedule a 30 minute block where the Marevan ferries all the Nasachads to Kennedy Space Centre, and another 30 minute chunk where you pick us up and drive us home?

I’m not gonna lie, for the movie screening I have this grand vision in my head where all the mareschizos piously walk single file to the theatre, like muslims headed to the kaaba except more based
>>
>>41288938
I was kinda hoping some Anon would show up to the movie screening with a red carpet to let the fags walk down like we're all movie stars.
>>
>>41288695
>"respond to this post with what time your plane lands on Thursday and how many people are in your party"
Do you want us to respond now or like, on the of Thursday the 26th?
>>
>>41288957
Somebody DO THIS

Anyone have a red carpet they can bring?
>>
File: 1715239523454875.png (201 KB, 1000x1000)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>41288695
>Marevan is Thursday only
>won't get to ride Marevan because arriving on Wednesday for the KSC trip
>won't get to stand around chatting with others while waiting for the Marevan
It was such a good way to start Marefair.
>>
>>41288338
Parking at the Mareiott is $22 a day for non hotel guests
>>
>>41288695
You're picking up at ground transportation level and not arrivals?
You need special access to get down there, it's really reserved for taxis and hotel shuttle buses
>>
>>41289030
Same. It would be sick if it did a KSC run like >>41288938 suggested
>>
Bring your best and dress to impress in this, the first ever, Mare Fair Cosplay Contest!

This is a contest open to all skill levels where all will be judged equally from the most last minute Anon cosplay to the 'I spent the last 3 years working on this' masterpiece assuming the panel is accepted

At the moment the categories are:
>Best Anon
>Best Board Related (non-Anon)
>Best non-board related
other accolades will also be awarded such as Best in Show

If you were on the fence about cosplay before or was planning on it but haven't started yet, here's your push to start. Sign-ups will stay open until the day of the contest. Good luck and I can't wait to see what (you) come up with

Signup form and rules document:
https://forms.gle/Cb4kfDXdc3fvmvLPA
>>
File: just.jpg (79 KB, 750x1000)
79 KB
79 KB JPG
>>41288695
Wait, no marevan for Wednesday early arrivals?!
>>
Also any new info on KSC trip? Maybe confirmation email and payment options?
>>
File: 20231005_125549.jpg (735 KB, 3024x4032)
735 KB
735 KB JPG
>>41288854
thanks rose
>>41288938
uhhh, it's looking like a 45 minute drive one way, doing that twice (to drop you off and pick you up) would be about 3 hours gone from the normal shuttling schedule to service 15 people at most (I could probably get like five times that many people from the airport to the hotel in that time, if not more), so probably not. Sorry
>>41288957
that's a cool idea, I'll look into that
>>41288977
respond now or asap so I can get an idea of what demand looks like and plan accordingly
>>41289030
>>41289087
right now Thursday is the only day that I've blocked out on my schedule for just dedicated marevan driving. If there's enough demand for another day or time I'll try to make that work too (as long as I'm not already busy with something else). I'll probably be around picking up people here and there throughout the week, just let me know when you land and I'll add it to my spreadsheet and let you know later what additional times I'll be running it for
I think you should have an opportunity to ride it regardless of when you arrive, though. I'm going to see if I can do little extra trips here and there
>>41289054
bah, got mixed up again with how another airport names things. Yeah it's at arrivals, on the 2nd floor with the bag claim. There'll be some volunteer autists with signs and stuff gathering horse people together inside near the central escalators, so it shouldn't be too hard to miss
>>
>>41289120
My flight arrives at 11 AM on the 25th.
>>
>>41288695
I'm arriving at Tuesday 24th 18:41, add some time for luggage and probably out 7 pm at the earliest.
Could help with picking up people on the Wednesday.
>>
>>41288938
Wait for KSCanon to show up
>>
>>41289079
(non-board related means show characters and the like)
>>
File: 1694368337245735.png (694 KB, 1280x720)
694 KB
694 KB PNG
>>41288957
>crowd of congoers migrate over to outside the theater
>velvet ropes set up out front
>gather around for the ropes, the marevan rolls up, and out steps a full van of well-dressed Anons, green and all, to the movie "premier", down the carpet
>crowd celebrates and follows all into the theater

I want to believe.
>>
>>41288695
looks like I'm arriving at around noon, purpster.
>>
>>41289162
Then I will have to save my naked snake cosplay for next year
>>
>>41289175
You can still do it this year and I encourage you to, you just won't be able to compete
>>
>>41289170
oh, and party of one. I work alone.
>>
File: peak dining.jpg (3.76 MB, 4080x2334)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB JPG
Gauging interest for the Fancy dinner here. Currently, tentatively planned for 7:30 pm on Sunday after the con is over to cap off everything.
Suggested location is Sear + Sea
https://guide.michelin.com/en/florida/orlando/restaurant/sear-sea
https://ipoolside-media.s3.amazonaws.com/site/jwbonnetcreek/images/attachment/2024_Sear__Sea_Dinner_Menu.pdf
https://ipoolside-media.s3.amazonaws.com/site/jwbonnetcreek/images/attachment/2024_Sear__Sea_Dessert_Menu.pdf
>>
File: FancyDinner.jpg (1.64 MB, 3060x2685)
1.64 MB
1.64 MB JPG
>>41289210
I'm here for it
>>
>>41289211
Name our jazz band
>>
>>41289210
Not the fancy spanish meat place?
>>
>>41289136
>>41289147
>>41289170
added to the list
>>41289197
gahhh, this post just randomly reminded me of something I learned last year and forgot when I was typing up my post: most people are traveling alone, so it's kind of pointless to ask how many you're traveling with, and it's more important to know whether they're flying internationally or not so I can factor in customs times to know when to pick them up. Ah well, I'll try to remember it for next thread
>>
>>41289210
I'd be down to do this again as long as long as somebody is willing to drive me!
>>
Might as well follow up on the Gun Range trip to get info out.
I think we are pretty close to what I would consider a "full group" for this trip, but in case 1 or 2 people may want to pop in - as previously, you can send your badge name to moonanon2@gmail.com, as I still haven't gotten the invoice from the range just yet, so still time to pop in if you want, but I am very glad and hyped for those of you that are already on board, and hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. Check your inbox every now and then for any more information and payment info to come, as I should have that info out middle of this month probably.

The way it is looking, we will be in the range in at least 2 groups rather than all at once, due to the limitations on the amount of people a Range Safety Officer can handle at one time. Also, I will have to confirm with them in-person that weekend if they still have it, but if they have it, I will personally be renting a lane on the 100-yard range for the big-boy .50 BMG rifle for everyone to try if you want to. I will also be bringing everyone ear-pro, eye pro, and targets to use, but you can bring your own if you have it and feel like bringing it.
>>
>>41289210
Curious as to the choice of a hotel restaurant for this
Going from one Marriott to another to visit that hotel's restaurant seems an odd call
>>
>>41289120
Arrival scheduled for 7:15 pm on the 25th, 7:30 pm if accounting for baggage claim and trying not to get lost in the airport, hope you aren’t too busy around that time.
>>
>>41289210
I'm in for the fancy dinner - do you have any sign-up/attendance keeping needed? Also, I am driving to the con, so I can provide transport for 4 others.
>>
>>41289120
My flight lands at 2:54 PM on Thursday the 26th.
Checking luggage and factoring in possible delays, might be around the drop off spot around 3:30-3:45 PM.
>>
>>41289210
I'd be interested. I like good eats with friends.
>>
File: file.png (3.91 MB, 1109x1486)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB PNG
>>41289211
>>41289239
>>41289286
Noted.
>>41289221
I think going to a steakhouse is a relatively safer bet maybe more American-American experience for those visiting from overseas, but if more of us would rather try the Spanish place, we could do that one instead.
>>41289243
Almost all the fancy restaurants in the area seem to be located in hotels.
The Bacán is located in Lake Nona Wave Hotel. The Capa in Four Seasons. The Bull and Bear in Waldorf Astoria.
Some other options are closed on Sunday as well.
>>41289248
Just checking interest and getting a feel for how many we'll be at the moment.
Will be putting up the sign up when the schedule is out.
>>
>>41289302
>I think going to a steakhouse is a relatively safer bet maybe more American-American experience for those visiting from overseas, but if more of us would rather try the Spanish place, we could do that one instead.
I think, like you mentioned in the last thread, the Sear + Sea would be a more proper "fancy" fancy dinner experience than the brazilian steakhouse.
>>
>>41289239
Man, I would love to have a go with a .50 and I've even got stuff I could contribute, but I'm gonna be so hung over by Monday there's no way my BAC would be legal.
>>
>>41289321
It’s all good, just get someone else to drive.
>>
>>41289321
Oh yeah, that reminds me of another important thing I will mention and re-iterate.

To anyone coming on the range trip, YOU CANNOT BE INEBRIATED OR HIGH, not can you bring vapes or smokes with you. They will not allow you in the range if they suspect you are under the influence of anything. Also, brush your teeth and take a shower so any scent of alcohol or otherwise does not linger.
>>
>>41288695
>this year I'm looking at a 15 passenger van
I know there will probably be more people this year than last year, but I'm honestly don't think a bigger van will be needed unless you want to take longer breaks at the hotel
Last year a round trip to the Wyndham took pretty much exactly an hour with the mare drawing times factored in and the most people waiting at the airport at one time was 12 people at one point in the afternoon. The Marriott is 1/5th the distance of the Wyndham so you'll be able to make round trips significant faster.
Maybe it'd be better to play it safe, but I though I'd let you know so you could possibly save some money.
More drawing space would also be nice though
>>
File: IMG_6096.jpg (82 KB, 828x1047)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>41289168
That sounds dope but I think it’s gonna be a lot more like this except with a geeked out van instead of a pirate ship

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ohMzC_1W0ZY
>>
File: IMG_6322.jpg (31 KB, 507x640)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>41289239
So are we allowed to bring our own targets to put up?
>>
>>41289309
I think that anon was referring to the Bacán, which should be fancy enough
>>
>>41289356
Maybe? Something tells me the range may have some unmentioned hangup about specific images of people being used as targets instead of "generic bad guy image" or zombie. You can certainly bring it and ask.
>>
>>41289321
my BAC is gonna be the same as my caliber BRING THAT SHIT
>>
>>41289210
Count me in
Just know if we go to a fancy steakhouse I will be getting A5 wagyu again even if I bankrupt myself.
>>
>>41289239
How much do you expect this to cost per person? The table posted a while ago confused me.
>>
>>41288695
>>41289120

gonna be arriving around 10 AM but I don't really mind waiting for more people to actually arrive
>>
>>41289398
By my estimates as of right now - it would be somewhere around $60 per person, and $25 per person for the transportation. None of that includes ammunition though - as ranges operate that you have to bring or buy your ammo. So the amount of ammo you want to shoot should be considered, as it can stack up quick.
>>
>>41287049
Won't attend this year, maybe some other... I'm too broke to travel there from Europe.
>>
>>41288695
I'll be arriving at around 7:45pm.
>>
>>41289398
>>41289404
To expand on this, this is a more tourist catering range, and as such ammo is more expensive, and they do push you to buy it there. For the .50 rifle, I saw a figure of $25 per round.
Estimate about $200-300 in total with rental fees and transportation.
>>
>>41289367
Sorry hommie. Gotta go shooting before the party if I'm gonna show up.
>>
>>41289449
Thanks for the followup, anon. I don't know about the .50 being THAT high, but I will find out when I go there. I will also be bringing some of my own ammunition for the normal calibers so I can distribute it between the lanes as best I can, and make sure everyone can get the absolute most out of their budget for the range. I know some people are stretched for money already, so I want to be sure everyone has a good time.

I will also be bringing a nice 12-gauge fand ammo or everyone to try as well, so that will be "free" as far as ammo goes.
>>
>>41289449
That’s only if we’re stick to the handgun lanes. I’ve been to places where it’s 150$+ for the full auto/shotgun lanes, if each of us fires a full clip each from, say, 2 handguns and a rifle down the same lane, we’re gonna be looking at 350$-ish per person.
>>
>>41289455
>clip
>>
>>41289458
>he’s not renting out an m1 garand
>>
>>41289455
The way this is rented for group events is that we rent the bay and the RSO's needed for the time, and outside the full-auto, the guns are an a-la-carte pick off the wall, and all the money you'd spend other than the split-cost of the rentals for the group is in ammo.

The event range bay we get is the shorter 15-yard range, but that is good for any rifle, pistol, and shotgun other than the really heavy rifles like the .50BMG.
>>
>>41289210
+1 for fancy
>>
>>41288695
Me and a friend should land at MCO at 6pm and would definitely love to hitch a ride.
>>
>>41289470
I'm too drunk to read all your shit, would I be good to bring down some of my own firearms to shoot? IDK about packing my own shit on an airline, but my ticket gives me two checked bags so I'm thinking about going for it.
>>
>>41289499
Go for it mate, as long as you get a locking case for it you should be good to bring it on the plane.
>>
>>41289499
Muricans can bring their own rifles and ammo to share with the group, yes. You must be in the lane with your rifle at all times when it is out of its case/bag. Also, the matter of bringing your own on a flight or otherwise, storage of it while the con is going on, etc... is up to you. It appears that most of the marriot hotels across the country prohibit firearms on the premises, so it would have to stay quietly in a vehicle or elsewhere. You can get kicked out if they find firearms, and also police may be called.
>>
File: anon-limestone-pie-go.png (893 KB, 1024x1024)
893 KB
893 KB PNG
Question to whomever brought the Ziggering book from last auction, could it be possible to scan/take pictures of the pages of it?
>>
>>41289534
Keep in mind also Anons, that it may not just be a case of trespassing. There are probably laws in Florida forbiding guns in hotels. Even the states with the most liberal gun restrictions still have stupid stipulations like this. Enemies of liberty are everywhere.
>>
>>41289582
Hey, just don’t wave that shit around outside your room/on a balcony and you should be golden.

Remember, we’re massively autistic, not massively retarded.
>>
>>41289574
If I had a scanner, I would
>>
>>41289210
+1 interested. I'm fine with getting a bigger Uber/Lyft to get more people there.
>>
>>41289574
are you bringing a goban? I'm down to play
>>
>>41288462
are you fat or gross?
>>
>>41289640
You right. Just trying to drive the point home. Don't be retarded, Anons. And if you are gonna be retarded, which I can't blame you for cause we're all here to have fun, don't do anything to get yourself in trouble.

Like really, I don't wanna be a wet blanket, just a warning. Be smart and have a good time.
>>
>>41289649
most 5+ year old phones are good enough alternative to scans, as long as you can keep your hands steady for 15 seconds per picture.
>>41289656
No, but last thread someone stated they would set up tabletop games and I would love to give that a go.
>>
>>41289675
neato, if I have room or figure out how to ship a box to the hotel I'll see if I can bring mine
>>
>>41288867
nah applebros are mostly ''hitler did nothing wrong'' and ''My property, my right'' chads, that guy was a glimmer commie nigger infa 100%
>>
>>41289668
No, Sir. I am clean-cut and fit. (and about to go work, so I may not be very responsive for a while)
>>
>>41289669
You know what? You want to get shitfaced and act like a retard, be a real public disturbance go for it. Just make sure you and you alone bear the consequences for your actions. Brandish whatever you want in the hotel lobby, but just don’t loudly talk about the gun that someone else has in their room in front of hotel staff.
>>
>>41289120
I land at ~5pm on the 25th. Not sure if customs will be there or at san fran cisco where I have a transfer, never flown internationally before. Either way, probably 6-7 once baggage is sorted. I'd love to experience the mare van if you have the time for me
>>
>>41289749
Customs and Border Control will most likely be at San Francisco, as that is where you enter US soil. You would most likely have to get your bag and check it in again as well.
San Francisco-Orlando would be a domestic trip, so no customs, just wait and then fetch your bag off the luggage retrieval, which shouldn't take longer than 30 min.
>>
>>41288695
>>41289120
My flight gets in at 12:35pm plus baggage wrangling so probably 1pmish and i'd be willing to wait for people to pile up
>>
File: Anchor.png (857 KB, 1280x720)
857 KB
857 KB PNG
Anchor Post for accepted panels
>>
>>41289856
>Many Anons Running (with) Equines
>Cosplay Contest (>>41289079)
>>
>panel i put a lot of effort into and have been looking forward to doing got waitlisted
>halfassed panel i came up with drunk at harmonycon got accepted
This is bullshit, I'm so mad
>>
File: average plush anon's home.jpg (1.5 MB, 2400x1600)
1.5 MB
1.5 MB JPG
>>41289856
>Plushies on adventures
So, any anon who want to share/show off photos of your plushies in weird situations/impressive places/flexing them in the public/with celebrities/important people, feel free to submit them plushanon@horsefucker.org and they might be displayed for everyone to admire.
>>
>>41289856
>Applejack Panel
Thank you for the opportunity to share the love for the little orange honse!
If you're an applefag, let me know if you want to see something specific. I was thinking something in the vein of BC'19 AJ panel, but we could add/revise a bit more.
>>
>>41289856
Greetings potential grooms, The wedding panel has been accepted.
As a dues-paying, ordained minister of the Church of the SubGenius, I am legally allowed to perform marriages in most US states. As such, I will be giving each married couple a copy of our Church's Short Duration Personal Marriage Certificate (picrel) which can actually last for as long as you want. This probably is the most legitimate document you can get for this kind of marriage, so... you're welcome, I guess. Praise "Bob."
There will be an option to have a more private, personal ceremony, if you don't want to get on stage. If the google form isn't sufficient please email me at klikamortandricky@gmail.com
Google Form: https://forms.gle/x3q2jVBeAAdoME4k8
>>
>>41288695
PURP GOD PURP GOD PURP GOD
PURP GOD
PURP GOD
>>
>>41289952
Sounds absolutely beautiful. I’ll be in the front row for the marriage ceremony. I expect to be part of the viewing party while anon and his wife (male) consummate their marriage
>>
>>41289499
>>41289534
>>41289582
IANAL but I am a Floridian, a gun owner, and a bit of a legal autist
In Florida, "no guns" signs at businesses are unenforceable legally
You can be trespassed but that's it
But if the hotel room is in your name it is your domicile legally while you occupy it
This gives you tons of leeway legally and I do not believe a hotel in Florida can prevent you from bringing a gun into a room in your name

For flying with guns: they must be in a locked, hard sided case. It can either be its own case or for handguns you can place the locked hard sided case in normal luggage TSA locks are not allowed, it must be a lock to which only you possess the means of opening it. You must check the bag with an actual airline employee at the bag check desk (not a kiosk) and you must declare you have a firearm. You'll fill out a little card and depending on your airport you'll be directed how to handle the TSA screening of your bag.
t. flown dozens of times with my handgun
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XXWcINMWM
>>
>>41290017
I anal dashie
>>
>>41289247
>>41289262
>>41289402
>>41289425
>>41289489
>>41289749
>>41289827
added to the list
>>41289341
the main reason behind the 15 person van is because I have 15 friends I want to drive to universal and disney and restaurants and stuff before and after the con, lol. I wanted to get a rental for the week regardless, and initially when the venue changed I didn't think it'd be worth doing the marevan, but people showed interest and I really wanted to do it again too, so I figured I'd go all in
I think I was barely at the limit of throughput with the old vehicle and venue setup, nobody had to wait two visits of the marevan before they were able to get a seat, but twice I think we had to leave one or two people behind because we didn't have enough space. I'm expecting to have about twice the riders (though my prediction might be skewed since it seems like a lot of people are arriving before Thursday this year) and like you said, about a fourth of the length of the trip. So I think there should be plenty of time to take things easy
here's hoping the rain might be more kind to the drawings than last year
>>
File: 1696306461067551.jpg (152 KB, 1229x1080)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>41287510
Probably hosting the pizza party roughly around the time of the tendie dinner for anons to have an alternative plan if they didn't get in the dinner
>>
>>41290032
unf dashie anal plap plap
>>
>>41289120
I'm supposed to arrive at 4:40 PM on Thursday, but with current-year flights I always expect delays of some kind.
>>
>>41289983
unf purp plap plap
>>
>>41290035
im looking forward to the acupuncture panel purp
>>
File: MareDayAnnouncementPoster.png (2.46 MB, 4000x2406)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB PNG
I’ve been told that Only 21 tickets remain for Mare Day!!

For the true mare lovers who aren’t in the know: Fallen Oak is hosting the first ever Mare Day! Happening after Mare Fair on Tuesday, October 1st, 11:00AM to 6:00PM. Come, forget your post-con blues by drowning your sorrows in mares! Get horse rides, help maintain the rescue, give the horsies oats, or learn to draw horses with RHorse using real horses as reference!

Don’t want to be a bum and burden on your friends? Get a ride between the rescue and the Mare-iott hotel on the semi-regular shuttle. Passes cost $25 and give full access for the day.
https://fallenoak.org/mareday/
>>
File: 6435100.png (40 KB, 312x329)
40 KB
40 KB PNG
>>41289856
>Marechiatos
Good news for everyone interested in my coffee bar idea from a couple threads ago! Its been accepted as a "panel" so it will probably run a bit smoother than it would've just being hosted out of my hotel room.
That being said, I'd like to hear some ideas for what you'd all like for morning drinks. Preferably espresso based, but I'm open to suggestions.
It'll be easy enough to do custom requests if someone wants, but an idea of peoples preferences would be nice to help put together a themed menu
>>
>>41288695
03:17 PM on Wednesday ^:(
>>
>>41290035
so awesome purpie
>>
>>41290035
>>41290089
unf purpie plap plap plap
>>
>>41288695
>>41289120
>>41290017
My arrival is at 12:00 on Wednesday, but I haven't been to MCO before so let's say 12:15 in case I get lost. I'm just bringing a carry-on and a backpack so I hopefully won't take too long, and I'll be alone. Thank you Purp!
>>
>>41289210
+1 I'm horny for a ribeye and some fancy mac & cheese
>>
Any idea what's going on with the arcade trip? It seems like something fun to do if it can be organized. Maybe it could work sometime after the gun range?
>>
The alternative to the marevan if you can't make it is the hotel shuttle
Pic related has information on how to catch that at the airport
>>
>>41290074
I wanted a dinner with horsies ticket :(
>>
>>41290074
Can I fuck the mares?
>>
File: 380648.png (865 KB, 3280x3000)
865 KB
865 KB PNG
Can't wait for it, bros. It's so fucking close.
>>
>>41290083
include hot chocolate... I hate coffee in any form (I've tried many)
Maybe tea as an option too. Maybe I could bring some good tea actually.
When is it?
>>
File: rarity nod.gif (280 KB, 247x482)
280 KB
280 KB GIF
>>41289210
+1 looks fun
can't wait to dress up with other anons!
>>
>>41290083
double shot straight espresso plz, thanks boss
>>
>>41290083
Caffeine gives me the shits, do whatever you want with that information
>>
File: 20240804_000904.jpg (3.46 MB, 4000x3000)
3.46 MB
3.46 MB JPG
>>41289210
+1 interest for me

I had a question for the cigar meetup guys. Do cigars go bad over time? I found a couple cigars and a sealed pack of cigarillos in some stuff I inherited, but they look somewhat old. Also when I search up the brand on em, it just returns porn videos, so I don't know anything about them, or why they ended up in my stuff.

If they are fine, I'd definitely like to join in and try them out. I've never smoked cigars before so this seems like a good opportunity to learn how
>>
>>41288695

Is the upside-down pineapple on the mirror what I think it is?
>>
>>41290266
Hot chocolate and tea should be easily doable. I could do a custom mix of cocoa powder powder and sugar which tastes much better than premixed powders/sauces and I can get a bunch of good tea for free.
>When is it?
I put Saturday morning as my preferred time slot, but since I'm relying on the generosity of the con for a better space nothing is set in stone
>>
File: IMG_20231002_133450787.jpg (3.57 MB, 4160x2340)
3.57 MB
3.57 MB JPG
KSC Trip Post

Hello hello everyone and thanks for the patience and actually still signing up while the thread has been kill. So we have a total of 31 sign ups so far and I so excited about the day that is planned.

I will close sign ups on the 18th of August just so I can get invoices together to send out. To make sure everything is in the clear for folks well and truly before things kick off, and the only thing you have to worry about is callsigns for the Nasapone Convoy. Yes you heard me right callsigns, one of the van drivers suggested it and it would be helpful in case someone in the convoy takes a wrong turn or is stuck in traffic on the way out of the Orlando area.

DATE: Thursday the 26th at 8:30am departure time and to return by 8:00pm

EVENT: Nasapone and general space autism Trip to Kennedy Space Center to take her home and just enjoy the area. With some exploring around Cocoa Beach afterwards.

SIGN UP FORM is here if you are 100% sure you're taking part: https://forms (dot) gle/Q7BfAg4TowHFxArGA

>inb4 my photo is upsidedown
>>
>>41288695
arriving at 9:35am, ill have one other with me. thank u for doing this!
>>
Cigaranons I also have a post for you too. The event is going to be at 8:30pm on Thursday the 26th, I will be posting in the thread if I am running late but you can all happily socialize beforehand don't want to be stopping the lads getting together.

>>41290328
They can get stale, but if stored properly they can last for a long while. Seems like it's still sealed but the humidity plays a huge factor in things too

>>41290343
Whhyyyyy I'm posting from my laptop
>>
>>41290343
>>41290351
You're from the Southern Hemisphere with a post like this aren't you? You KNEW it would be upside down to us
>>
>>41290131
AFAIK the guy that proposed the idea never really followed up on gathering interest. Thats one of the events that is still unknown.

>>41290328
It is possible if they are really old, and not stored properly. if they get too dry they will burn too quick and lose flavor. they can also sit too long and degrade, mold can happen, etc...
>>
>>41290356
Mold is a very good point as well. Could just inspect it and then pray.
>>
>>41288695
Could i also be on the 6pm thursday shuttle?

thanks
>>
>>41290356
>>41290360
I opened in up for a quick peek, doesn't seem moldy. The area they were in was pretty low humidity too. They're only gonna get older, so might well yolo it now. Worst case scenario I get a colony of mare-cilium living in my lungs.

>>41290343
How are the callsigns gonna work? Should I start thinking up some good ideas now, or are you waiting until the count of both people and vehicles are finalized to decide that
>>
File: 1722705528483579.png (3 KB, 314x161)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
>>41290343
Uh what if I forgot whether or not I signed up?
>>
>>41289239
What range did you end up selecting anyways? I dunno if I missed it but I can't find it in any of the previous threads, but it seemed to be between 2 options (Shooters World and Orlando Gun Club).
>>
>>41290386
Smoke 'em to calm down for the 4cc matches tomorrow
>>
File: poll.png (34 KB, 1002x566)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
How do you stack up to the board average, anons?
>>
>>41289952
Signed up, i hope my new celly and her dress makes it on time
>>
File: image0.jpg (106 KB, 340x442)
106 KB
106 KB JPG
>>41290448
Taller, lighter, lower, yes, younger
>>
>>41290035
do you have any pictures of last year's marevan purp?
>>
>>41290448
Taller, lighter, lower, maybe (depends on definition), older
>>
File: 2362677.png (652 KB, 2850x4000)
652 KB
652 KB PNG
>>41290448
Taller, lighter, lower, kissless turbovirgin, almost double the average age of /b/
Feels like I'm running out of time.
>>
>>41290386
Waiting until the vehicle count is sorted, but thread can think of some fun ones

>>41290437
The form can only be filled out once so go back and see if you have the notification
>>
>>41290448
Taller, fatter, obese, had sex, older
>>
>>41290448
Exact same perfect 5'7 height, smaller and skinnier, I only fuck pony plushies, older
>>
>>41290048
>>41290084
>>41290104
>>41290347
>>41290380

added to the list
>>41290065
the what oco
>>41290331
I don't understant what you mean
>>41290460
here's a zip with pics of basically every angle
https://files.catbox.moe/gotgw3.zip
>>
>>41290448
How fucking old is this? There's no way the average age on all of these boards is that low now.
>>
>>41290386
So for the callsigns, I’m thinking we call one bus “Sunbutt-1” and the other “Black Snooty”. If we have a third, we can christen it “Statutory >Rape”

Better name ideas are much appreciated
>>
>>41290040
I'll be there again because year was fun and I found a group to hangout with for thr rest of the con for that event
>>
>>41290521
2013, checks out. Wonder what it would look like today
>>
>>41290526
Depending on if you can draw on the rentals like the marevan, you could call the lead vehicle Zenith and make it Celestia themed, and then name the last vehicle Nadir and have it be Luna themed. All the other cars will be inside their orbit. That's about all the good idea juice I've got in me
>>
>>41290526
Replied to your email btw
>>
File: IMG_6336.jpg (72 KB, 775x600)
72 KB
72 KB JPG
>>41290535
I like the way you’re thinking, but IMO “nadir” doesn’t really roll of the tongue. What if we went with Apogee and Perigee? First one’s already kind of a well known OC.
>>
>>41290545
Really trying to fit with Florida Foalcon, huh.
>>
>>41290535
I will say a tentative MAYBE on drawing on the rentals. Just depends on pickup going smoothly as the major consensus is the Explore KSC tour will be at 10:00am.
>>
>>41290549
Understandable anon
>>
>>41287049
Will con staff really let me eat apple sauce out of their hands?
>>
>>41290560
They're spoon-feeding, they got spoons in they hoofs
>>
>>41288695
My plane lands Thursday 5:40 and I’m a party of one. I don’t blame you if you don’t want to start that early and I’m totally fine using the hotels shuttle service. But it would be cool to hang with another anon on the ride over
>>
>>41290583
5:40 am that is
>>
>>41290587
Purps a good guy. He’ll set his alarm extra early and pick you up, won’t you, purp?
>>
>>41287049
sex with every mare in this image
>>
>>41290614
All two of them?
>>
File: 160310.gif (353 KB, 500x265)
353 KB
353 KB GIF
>>41288695
Landing on Wednesday 21:15, >forever alone and with just carry-on luggage.
>>
>>41289286
>>41289369
>>41289473
>>41289655
>>41290106
>>41290273
>>41290328
Noted
We are currently 11 people.
Making a common reservation for everyone usually means running into minimal spending limits.
Booking tables separately is one way of bypassing this, but we'll then be seated in separate groups.
>>
>>41290619
>>
File: full.png (28 KB, 560x556)
28 KB
28 KB PNG
bro im so excited it so fucking unreal i had a great time meeting you all last year and can't wait to meet all of you who couldn't make it 2023
>>
>>41290448
Much taller (is this board really just manlets?), same weight, lower, yes (not kissless), about right age
>>
>>41290343
Posting patch design for KSC Trip, redesigned the Nasapone since she definitely would've been too small on a real patch with the previous image of her, so changed things up a bit. Will see what the group thinks about it so far, also haven't decided on the official mission title. Currently I've seen "Pone-1" and "Friendship-1" suggested, and anymore would be appreciated, will figure out where the title will go on the design later.
>>41290535
Trying to think of something but all that keeps coming up are names of probes and Martian (Maretian) rovers. Maybe something like "Equus" or names ponies would give to the planets in their solar system?
>>
>>41288695
yoooo, landing Thursday 6pm but international
>>
>>41289210
lmao what the fuck is this
>>
>>41290730
food, you fucking nigger
>>
>>41290730
lmao what the fuck is that
>>
>>41288695
I've got myself and one other person landing at 10:50 am on Thursday. You're the realest nigga around.
>>
>>41290640
Funnily enough that's when my flight roughly lands too. So we can meet up if you want friend.

>>41290723
I would strawpoll those two mission names
>>
>>41289856
>telemaregelist live event
I'm looking to have a fun, lively church event, with some passionate preaching, maybe a group song, and a donation tray for the charity. I will need another anon to help me sca- I mean, um, communicate with the sisters to fulfill the needs of the audience (audience will probably fill out little cards explaining their problem and level of wealth out of 10). It'd be an easy gig of just reading info to me via an earpiece, so I'm sure I can find a guy the day of if nothing else. Come get holy!
>>
>>41289120
>>41290343
If there's a decent chunk of people flying in on Wednesday I might stick around at the airport to hold the Marefair gathering sign. Seems like we should have a fair few. Maybe take an earlier Marevan to the hotel to get checked in and drop my luggage off, then ride back to hold the sign for a while.
>>
>>41290863
Eurofren too?
>>
I know its a longshot, but I got some extra stock of computer parts I am willing to sell at marefair if anybody is interested so I can spend more on mare merch, its some leftovers from when I used to make cheap custom computers for co workers for extra money on the job, but my last customer I took canceled while I was getting parts together

its just cheapo stuff, willing to give it all for $300, message j2860500@gmail.com if interested

i5 12600k w/ thermalright frame to fix the bending issue type of cpu has
asrock b660m pro rs
2x8gb vengeance pro ddr4 ram
cc360 argb case

should get anybody who was coincidentally also looking for a pc started, just stick an amd 6600, cheapo psu, and a peerless assassin for a complete computer, or pay me to do it I guess

feel free to also call me a retard for trusting co workers, despite the ones before last guy working out
>>
>>41290448
Someone should the the labcoat + clipboard doctor aesthetic, bring a scale to the common con area and anyone that volunteers to can step up and get measured for health stats for the con.
>>
>>41289856
>Surviving Anonymous in Equestria

There will be a door. It will lead to Equestria.
>>
>>41291104
>labcoat + clipboard doctor aesthetic
Just the aesthetic? Get an actual full MD PhD experience ^;)
>>
File: file.png (778 KB, 625x757)
778 KB
778 KB PNG
>>41291137
>>
>>41291137
You volunteering, PhDanon?
>>
File: file.png (158 KB, 650x650)
158 KB
158 KB PNG
>>41291150
If someone on the same continent helps out getting a scale and a body height measuring stick, sure.
Maybe integrate it into some event that already needs queueing. Like the Tendie dinner
>>
File: hoersmeasure.png (69 KB, 1150x550)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
>>41291169
>body height measuring stick
hmmmmm
>>
>>41291200
>caps out at 6'
Might want one that goes up to 20 hands to be safe
>>
>>41291200
that's a lot of hands
>>
How do you all feel about pony fursuits? Based or cringe?
If I was to bring mine and walk around inside it, will I be set on fire and eventually raped, or will it be all chill and people would be fine with it?
I seriously don't trust you all faggots with this
>>
>>41291289
Depends on your personality. Candace fag was kind of insufferable when the head comes off but I kinda liked him when he was running around dabbing everyone up with his suit on
>>
>>41290899
You better show us with some fire-and-brimstone preaching. Talk in a southern accent if you can, write a script about how our souls will be condemned to G5anthroniggerfutaEQGSFMland if we don’t respect the power of mare and snowpity. Something in this vein would be perfect

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tDRGbuWEDmI
>>
File: PTS v.irl_2.png (144 KB, 680x518)
144 KB
144 KB PNG
>>41289856
CASTING CALL - PTS v.irl
Re-live some of the greatest moments of board history with dramatic live re-enactments of classic /mlp/ threads. Several anons are already lined up as actors, but there's always room for more. If (You)'re interested in participating, send an email to clipper.anon01@gmail.com

Requirements:
>Anon cosplay (suit + mask)
>Commitment to learn lines and rehearse a little beforehand
>Mediocre acting skills
>>
File: 959166.png (677 KB, 1280x916)
677 KB
677 KB PNG
>>41289856
MAKE SOME FRIENDS PANEL
My dear Anons, there's more to a reclused NEET's life than shitposting, so I'm sending (You) to touch grass at Mare Fair 2024 in this year's location: The Mare-iot Lakeside, Orlando. And, I have an even more important task for you to complete, make some friends!

This will be a room set up for you to meet other con-goers of similar interests and form new friend groups ahead of the con weekend. You WILL make friends. NO MORE EXCUSES.
>>
File: airplaneallen.jpg (153 KB, 800x600)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
>>41289211
Who's the fucking ancient boomer pulling an airplane allen? Absolute legend
>>
>>41291289
As far as I know, and in my opinion, fursuits of any kind are best left outside the con. even for pony fursuits, there is a worry that furries will see that and sense "hey, another furry convention" and then may show up more. I don't speak for all of us, but I certainly don't want Mare Fair devolving into a furry convention with ponies. You can be a furry and go to the con, but just don't "be a furry" at the con.

Cadance Suiter seems somewhat of an exception it seems, just based on how involved the dude is with the board and whatnot.
>>
>>41290443
I went with Shooters World - they seem to be more amenable to foreign tourists with less restrictions than the Gun Club. They also at a larger range, so they can accommodate our larger group better.
>>
>>41291289
If it's a good looking fursuit of a canon character, it's OK.
If it's a fursuit of your faggy OC then fuck off.
>>
>>41291358
We had a couple furfags show up to marefair last year and they took them off because nobody was talking to them or paying any attention to them. Furries are attention seekers. Just ignore them, they'll fuck off.
>>
>>41290723
Here’s hoping nobody cuts the brakes on that thing.
>>
>>41290535
>>41290549
you can do whatever you want with rentals lol, as long as you don't wreck it and don't smoke in it they don't care. In fact, since I run it through a car wash to help get it all off at the end, they usually thank me for returning it in a better state than most people do
>>41290583
added you to the list for now just in case, how long would you be fine waiting for?
>>41290640
>>41290727
>>41290821
added to the list
>>41290863
do you want a ride too?
>>41290919
right now it's just a few scattered groups here and there on Wednesday, Thursday is a lot more continuous. We'll see how things go though
>>41290589
.c.
maybe
>>
>>41291316
my exact intention brother. got the white suit and southern accent ready to go.
>>
>>41290954
Not a Eurofren but indeed am /int/

>>41291442
Would be good to catch up and ride in the glorious Marevan, sure why not?
>>
File: cheerilee_nervous.gif (540 KB, 924x1024)
540 KB
540 KB GIF
>>41288462
Bump. There's got to be somebody who still needs a roommate, right?
>>
>>41291442
>how long would you wait?
Like half an hour. I wouldn’t want you to loose sleep over me, I hate waking up early and wouldn’t want to force that on anyone
>>
>>41291749
Does the room sharing make or break your ability to go to the con? did you already get a badge?
>>
>>41291749
Are you feminine enough to cosplay as my waifu and spoon you in the hotel bed?
>>
>>41291875
I'll get a badge as soon as I know I have a room. And if I can't get a room, I probably won't go. Idk. There's still rooms on the website for Fri/Sat night, but not Sunday and I really don't want to pay it without splitting either.
>>41291888
No
>>
>>41291911
do remember that if you cant get a room at the con hotel, there are still plenty of rooms at the surrounding hotels in walking distance, and they are cheaper than the Marriot (if you have the funds, of course)
>>
>>41291749
Just sent you a room invite, my dude. Do proton emails receive messages from regular emails?
>>
>>41290448
lighter, virgin, younger, taller
>>
File: tearsofjoy.png (443 KB, 662x678)
443 KB
443 KB PNG
>>41291929
Good point.
>>41291938
Received! Thank you!
>>
>>41290448
Most of you guys at Marefair were 110 pound adderall addicts, this chart seems off
>>
>>41289239
I have to check out of Marriot the morning before gun range, can I taky my carry on there? Or will it be possible to store it somewhere?
>>
>>41287376
>>41287383
How long should I wait for a response? I don't mean to be impatient but I would like to get my hotel situation all sorted out as soon as possible.
>>
>>41292003
I'm sure we will have room to keep some luggage and stuff in the van(s), and obviously we will lock everything up while in there. So should be no problem. If you don't trust that, I could keep it locked in my room until we get back to the hotel if you wanted. That's something that can probably be figured out morning-of.
>>
>>41292031
Awesome, thanks! And thank you for organizing thism, I'm euro and never held a gun before. Super hyped!
>>
>>41288695
PurpGOD at it again. Hope to contribute to the mares this time around!

I'll be landing 9/25 Wednesday at around 12pm (part of the KSC group)
>>
>>41291967
It’s 11 years out of date afterall
>>
>>41288695
2 for 7pm on Thursday; domestic; no checked bags
>>
File: 3079716.png (405 KB, 1500x848)
405 KB
405 KB PNG
So hyped for this bros. Arriving Wednesday from Bongland.
>>
>>41292179
I'll be by myself and have 1 checked bag
>>
>>41289907
I wanted to send some but I think the @horseducker.org domain is blocked by many email providers. Consider getting a throw away gmail or something.
>>
>>41292404
Alternatively you could make an email address with horsefucker.org
>>
>>41289856
>The worst of brony fanfic
Live and mildly intoxicated reading of cringe/abuse, such as the celestia blood shower one and sweet apple massacre
>>
>>41289210
+3 interested
>>
>>41292404
Usually it's sending from it to others, like Gmail that get dropped.
Anyone else sending to it shouldn't be any issue, at least with Gmail or Outlook.
Anyways, I set up plushanon2024@gmail.com as well
>>
>>41288695
I'm landing 7:45a.m. Thursday (just me) a bit early for the van to be running but let me know otherwise

>>41289210
Interested
>>
>>41287205
>>41287600
Chinese horsefuckers are cool with me, lots of great pony art and animation coming out of Xi-land recently
>>
File: file.png (174 KB, 658x450)
174 KB
174 KB PNG
>>41290437
>>41290508
I forgor too, thanks for the protip
>>
>>41289079
I am still waiting for a bits to get delivered however I am 100% interested to go as Anon variant.
>>
File: cyb5citsrrb1.jpg (35 KB, 616x714)
35 KB
35 KB JPG
>>41287320
I've sent out the payment requests for the second screening group. Check your emails!
>>
dashie panel
>>
>>41293721
dashie fair
>>
>>41293729
unf dashie fair plap plap
>>
>>41293721
a apanel where u all watch me plap dashie for an hour plap plap plap plap pplap plap plap plap palp plap
>>
>>41290040
I will be there
>>
>>41293738
>>41293729
>>41293721
dashy board
dashy fair
dashy site
>>
>>41293741
im gonja palp u while u plap dahs e unf
>>
fuck I want a mimosa plush so bad
>>
>>41289210
+1 here! Interested in any restaurant but will def need a ride if anyone can spare a seat in their car
>>
>>41287049
Are we getting a list of vendors before the con? I want to see how much money I should bring
>>
>>41294116
10grand
>>
File: 1621962523628.gif (484 KB, 400x400)
484 KB
484 KB GIF
When will I get confirmation email or something for my room reservations? Should I be worried if I haven't gotten anything yet?
>t. Mare Enthusiast
>>
>>41294136
Why should you be worry when you could always file a chargeback if the Mare Fair staff is incompetent?
>>
>>41294144
because they want a hotel room?
>>
>>41289210
+1 for sure. A ride would be good, or I can share an uber if other anons are game for that
>>
>>41289210
I’m going to make a very poor financial decision and give a tentative +1
>>
>>41289917
Is jhaller on the panel? He said he's going to be at the con.
>>
>>41288695
Pog
Landing on Thursday 3:05PM
>>
>>41288695
I'm landing around 2:40pm Thursday and will have a checked bag to wait on. Can probably wait on the 3:05 anon who just posted and ride together.
>>
>>41292031
do you need extra guns for the trip? I have a few I could bring.
>>
File: full.png (36 KB, 423x207)
36 KB
36 KB PNG
>Neckbeard management for your horse wife pannel was not accepted
Sad. Was going to explain how to use an old school straight razor and live demo its use and finally how to make one from scratch depending on which version of equestria you end up in.
Maybe I'll do it in a party room if anyone wants to learn how to shave with a straight razor.
>>
>>41294415
That actually sounds useful.
>>
>>41291619
gotcha, you're on the list
>>41291778
right now the next person doesn't land until 9:35, if there are others landing around the time that you're getting there I'll try to commit harder to it
I'm scared to promise anything right now, but if the drive is as easy as I think it'll be, it shouldn't be too hard to roll out of bed and just drive over in my pajamas, lol
>>41292179
>>41292327
>>41294295
>>41294346
added to the list
>>41293434
added to the list, I'll let you know though that twilight flag helps your chances ^;)
>>41289210
this post >>41294109 made me think, might be a fun job for the marevan lol. I could dress up in my suit, put some bowties on the van plushies, and bring the red carpet I'll probably be getting for the movie shuttle
How far is the restaurant, and how many of you guys would need a ride there?
>>
>>41294415
I'm in my dwarfmaxxing arc right now
No shaving for me
>>
>>41288695
4 lads, 14:15 on Thursday, international, will have to wait for one checked bag.
>>
File: dbt05_043-918415904.png (106 KB, 350x510)
106 KB
106 KB PNG
Stand up, Mareguard! If anyone is interested in finding me in the gaming room at the con and beating me at a cardfight, I'll reward you with a pack of JP sized pony card sleeves. I would add "while supplies last" to that, but I'm certain there will be maybe two people maximum who know what Vanguard is ITT if not one (or zero), some come fight for some waifu sleeves! I have decks you can borrow if you're just curious.
>>
>tulpa panel waitlisted
I told them not to prioritize my panel but darn now I feel a bit disappointed, I know a lot of people this year have been interested and it would be awesome to host a normal tulpa panel that isn't all schizo'd out like last year
>>
i hate mare fair im gonna call in 50 pizzas
>>
>>41294116
Yes, we're working on the page for the website now

>>41294136
Your room is reserved, please email attendees at marefair dot org and they can send more confirmation

>>41294415
>>41294601
The renegade room can also be used for renegade panels!
>>
File: 65944.jpg (615 KB, 1715x1190)
615 KB
615 KB JPG
>>41289856
Waifu Therapy!
Relationship issues can happen in any pairing, even between a man and a cartoon pony.
As an unlicensed and uneducated Mare-rapist Mare-Therapist I want to help you through any relationship snags you might be going through, and getting the flames of love for you mare burning as bright as ever!

Topics will include common issues like: Feelings for other characters, boredom/losing interest, despair over waifu, not feeling good/deserving of your waifu.

But there will also be a "Shrinks seat" for brave anons to come up and share their issues, while we as a group can help (you) out, like true true friends.
>>
File: 1642900553960.gif (173 KB, 207x274)
173 KB
173 KB GIF
Is anyone having trouble booking for more then two nights?
I really don't want to go to another hotel for thursday.
>>
>>41294717
>But there will also be a "Shrinks seat" for brave anons to come up and share their issues
Oh boy.
>>
>>41290863
Alright, I've now put it into a strawpoll, anyone who's going on the KSC trip cast your vote as to which mission title should be chosen.
https://strawpoll.com/ajnE1Ovw0nW
>>
Ca-n any Florida anons recommend hiring a car vs relying on taxis/Ubers? I'm flying from the UK with a friend so any costs would be split (and split further if any anons want a lift / split a cab)
I know hiring a car is probably the most practical option but just trying to got with whatevers the most cost effective (plus I plan on being in a permanent state of drunkeness and probably won't be able to drive much anyway)
>>
>>41289210
+5 boss
>>
>>41295014
What do you plan to do while here?
How long will you be staying before/after con?
Most anons aren't gonna need a car during the con, relying on frens with cars or Uber/Lyft if really necessary
But if you're gonna be here a while before/after the con and want to do things that are far from the hotel, it may make more sense to rent a car (the proper American verb here is "rent")
>>
>>41295014
You may be surprised on how cheap a car rental can be, look into it and judge its value for yourself, renting a car can be way cheaper than ubers
>>
File: FjBJEirXoAA5HXw.jpg (152 KB, 1024x768)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
Anyone plan on protesting the convention?
>>
>>41294415
>can't bring straight razor on the plane
I guess I'll just show up empty handed lmao
>>
>>41295083
A rowdy green crowd chanting "not my Equestria!"
Each with their own sign showing their disdain for G%
>>
>>41295091
>Group of Patriot front feds and or other LARP Nazi group shows up and protests
What do?
>>
>>41295091
We should get a lineup of people of various ages holding up "not my Equestria" signs of different points throughout G4 and beyond. 70 year old man with ACW on his sign, 18 year old zoomer with G5 on his sign.
>>
File: ezgif-6-c4ff4687830c.gif (640 KB, 452x360)
640 KB
640 KB GIF
>>41295097
Why would they protest? They're the ones going to the con
>>
>>41295106
Huge if true. In that case what if Antifa come and protest?
>>
>>41295107
the con is 60% tranny. Would they shoot their own kin?
>>
File: large.jpg (172 KB, 1100x1024)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>41295108
Good point. Then who would realistically protest the con unironically?
>>
>>41295108
It was literally two orders of magnitude less tranny.
>>
File: implying.png (12 KB, 342x512)
12 KB
12 KB PNG
>>41295110
our common enemy
>>
>>41295114
This man is your FRIEND. He fights for FREEDOM
>>
>made $2000 dollars playing craps at the casino
Time to spend big this year. Can't wait.
>>
>>41295125
congrat on winning 2000 and also making a wise decision of spending it all at a horse convention
>>
>>41288695
I'm arriving 8:37 pm on Thursday.
I'm flying internationally but I will probably go through customs in Toronto.
Hopefully my bag doesn't get delayed an extra 2 hours like it did last year and I had to wait until after the buses stopped running. The Marevan was a lifesaver.
>>
dashieleaks here new mair fair website page are coming soon with venders and panels and its offical 15 is back on staff
>>
>>41290730
Not recognizing Mac and Cheese Waffles, a staple of American Fine dining, ngmi
>>41293044 +3
>>41293434
>>41294109
>>41294167
>>41294173
>>41295017 +5
Noted, that makes us 25 in total. Going to check with the restaurant what a group booking this size requires.
>>41294527
The main candidate I've been looking at right
now, Sear + Sea is about ~20 mi away, 30-40min drive on a Sunday according to Google maps.
Some other options atm are Bacán which is the closest to the hotel (~10mi, ~15 min drive)
Or Capa (for that "authentic" one star Michelin Experience), (~20mi, ~26-40 min drive)
>>
I want to cum inside fanny
>>
>>41295147
yay dashie may i plap you
>>
>>41295150
He'll let you.
>>
i have idea for panel
dashie gyatt panel
we look at dashie gyatt and go gyatt
>>
>>41289210
Wish I could, but I'm not going to show up to a black tie dinner in a polo, and getting a suit for a single dinner is kind of much.
>>
>>41290040
Can't wait to see how mid Florida za is
>>
>>41295338
Eh, not sure about orlando's peetzer, but Leonardo's in Gainesville is probably my favorite spot.
>>
>>41295310
Just wearing a shirt would be fine, look at >>41289211 for what acceptable outfits. Going all black tie is optional.
The restaurants lists "Smart Casual" or "Casual Dress" as dress code, so I think a polo will be fine.
>>
>>41295178
I've seen the booba, fanny is female
>>
>>41294252
Unfortunately, it's only just me, afaik. I didn't contact anyone about it (nor do I know how to).
>>
>>41295422
I don't care as long as the suit stays on.
>>
>>41295428
thats a given i'd hope
>>
I kinda want to go to that Spanish BBQ place. If people want REAL American dining they can do the McDonalds pilgrimage
>>
>>41288695
3 landing at 7:06 pm Thursday
>>
>>41288695
Landing at 8:05 Thursday and I have a checked bag, so it’s probably be easiest for me to roll with the 8:37 Anon
>>
>>41289210
I’d be down. Is there a maximum party limit that would be an issue or can a horde of Anons wander into this place for a hostile takeover?
>>
>>41295148
Interested as well
>>
>>41294415
Is this so I can shave my mare’s neck beard, or so my mare can shave my neckbeard?
>>
File: IMG_6356.jpg (1.16 MB, 2620x3500)
1.16 MB
1.16 MB JPG
>>41294527
OH SHIT, THE RED CARPET THING IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING???

PurpDIETY comes through again!!!
>>
>>41290448
taller, lighter, lower, no, actually, younger
It's funny how /mlp/ is the shortest, fattest, and most virginous of the boards
>>
>>41294527
Landing 6:15 on Thursday, will the van still be running then?
>>
File: IMG_6360.gif (1.53 MB, 3840x2160)
1.53 MB
1.53 MB GIF
>>41287049
egg after egg after egg
>>
>>41295922
Egg?
>>
>>41294527
I'm just thinking the cigar meet beforehand with everyone in suits rocking up like a red carpet event
>>
>>41295927
Remember that fancy dinner is late sunday and some Anons might have to leave right after con
>>
>>41288695
1 landing around 7pm on Thursday!
>>
>>41288695
>>41295887
Forgot to reply to the anchor post, landing 6:15pm Thursday
>>
File: mea tulpa.png (662 KB, 2000x2000)
662 KB
662 KB PNG
>>41294601
Tulpa 101 has been taken off the waitlist!

>>41294717
Excited for this too, I could cohost if you want!
>>
Mares
>>
>>41295923
the gif is her laying them
>>
>>41290448
this has gotta be an old survey, no way that /mlp/ is that young while /b/ is also still that young.
Very slightly over height, way under weight, virgin yes, way older
>>
>>41295097
Throw a Roman and keep walking
>>
>>41295083
I've always thought about cosplaying as one of those religious protesters fags at convention, while taking the piss out of them. Like dressing up in a medieval robe or full armor with a sign that says something like: "God's righteous crusade will be swift and without mercy."
>>
>>41295144
>layover in Toronto

Do you live in Nunavut
>>
>>41296115
Is that an OC with a tulpa cutie mark
>>
>>41291289
Based, bring it.
>>
>>41295310
What the hell then

>>41295148
>>41289210
+1 plz.
>>
>>41291289
Ponysuits are cool you should, as long as it’s explicitly a ponysuit. Nobody will give you trouble, they’re more rightfully worried that furfags will use it as a green light to come to the con and start raping animals.
>>
roadtrip texanon are u still here
>>
>>41296195
Yeah! That image is the only thing on the internet I can find about her, just an image on derpibooru from 11 years ago. Such good art and a good pony.
>>
>>41289210
>20% gratuity will be added to your check for your convenience on parties of 6 or more.
Are we supposed to tip in addition to this?
>>
>>41296275
no, thankfully
>>
>>41296275
Someone better versed in burger tipping culture please chime in, but what I've read a service charge more or less means that the expectation of the customary 22% tip is gone. We might add some 5-10% if staff treats us well.
https://www.washingtonian.com/2022/09/20/should-you-tip-on-top-of-a-restaurant-service-charge/

>>41296215
>>41295563
>>41295556
Noted, that makes it 29
The largest single private rooms/seating areas of the restaurants fits 30. I have asked the restaurants if they can accommodate us.
Will update when they respond.
Feel free to express interest still.
Just showing up 30-ish people would probably be bad form and hard to accommodate
>>
>>41296285
>>41296288
Well then I'll be a +1
>>
>>41296288
Sounds good. You’re correct on tipping when there’s a gratuity charge that it isn’t expected, it’s there as the tip for the restaurant hosting such a big party is how it was explained to me when I was a server. Obviously you can tip further but that’s at the party’s discretion.
>>
>>41296288
It’s can be good to ask if the service charge is actually going to the waiter as it technically isn’t a tip
Overall I wouldn’t say you absolutely need to tip, but it might be nice if they thread us well since we’ve never been the easier to accommodate or handle group.
>>
>>41296325
>20% gratuity will be added to your check
Gratuity means tip, it's a "forced" tip (though you can sometimes talk is down if service is atrocious)
Of course, this means there will be one large bill at the end of the evening...
>>
>>41296346
How exactly is payment going to be handled anyways?
>>
>>41296159
No, I'm from Saskatchewan.
>>
>>41290343
What are the odds that Crew-9 gets delayed and then scrubs just right for it to launch during the trip?
>>
>>41296346
Yeah but sometimes it’s labelled as service charge which isn’t legally a tip and the restaurant can do anything with it from splitting it between BoH or just keeping it to “improve services”
>>
>>41288695
3 more for you based PurpGod. 7:35 pm with 3 checked bags
>>
>>41296364
>
>>
>>41296435
I could call in a bomb threat if it’ll help
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (482 KB, 1000x1000)
482 KB
482 KB JPG
>>41296346
I want to “force” my tip inside of Dashie
>>
>>41295144
Hey which gate are you gonna be at? I’ll be there exactly 24 hours before you are, imma leave a c(m)are package for (you)
>>
I'm down to host the whiskey tasting in the presidential suite again. Is the whiskey anon around to suggest times? Or am I okay finding time on the schedule and just posting it around?

I will get it on the mare fair event tracker sheet.
>>
>>41296624
What whiskey anon? Last I recall there were a few people posting about it. I'd say you take a peek at the event tracker, pick a time slot, and, like all the other events, gauge interest. I assume you'd want to limit attendance a bit, seeing as how you are in a hotel room to host it.

I'll certainly bring my drinking briefcase and a good bottle with me again.
>>
>>41296504
Uh I don't think I'll know the gate number until I get my boarding pass. It was at gate F last year though.
I'm not sure where you would put something in that stupidly busy airport. Plus my backpack probably won't have much extra room in it and I'll be in a hurry.
If you really want to though we could always meet up at the con.
Or (though I don't know what the purpose would be) what if there was some sort of Leaf meetup.
>>
>>41296624
Public drinking is for niggers. Have a little self respect
>>
>>41296713
>public
>innasuite
speak for youeself, nigger

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.